It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Supernatural Is REAL But Nothing You Witnessed EVER WAS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Now think of a world that looks like ours but with different flora and fauna, and rocks and rivers the same. THAT'S why they are comfortable Snatching from these areas. Now think about the Skinwalker Ranch. It's in a region of erosion and human activity. It might be in their world that the ground level is a lot lower than in ours. Hence noises that seen to come from underground. The creatures that appear (not our Earthly creatures) from a ridge (think rocks) do what they do and disappear on the ridge. Poltergeist activity inside and outside the house, even when the house is locked down.
Cattle and human mutilations. Though UFOs have been seen in the area I believe they are just transportation devices as cattle , when returned from being mutilated, have parts missing but more importantly no blood what so ever. A small UFO would not have the area to perform this butchery so they have to be taken elsewhere. But not on our Earth.
Now when some have been found they have broken legs as if being dropped from a height. Now where have I heard that before?
As I've postulated before, Why do people insist that UFOs are coming from space?
It might be the times when UFOs appear and disappear that is just their world bleeding into our reality, hence no sound.
I honestly think the governments know about this and they are mortally afraid of the truth getting out.
The reasons for the "hauntings", the abductions and the mutilations make no sense to us. Why, What are they doing it for. That's an enigma. But what frightens the government more is because they can do it with absolutely no defence from us.
BBBUUUUTT, the biggest enigma of all is HOW. How do they manipulate the veil. If we knew that then WE could "visit" them.
Sorry for the length but there's more explanations if you open your mind. Where as some on here will say don't open your mind till your brain falls out. Well I say don't close your mind because it leads to blindness.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

You're too late at all, Crayzeed.

Thanks for sharing! You've put a lot of thought into this theory. It does help to explain a lot of things. It's possible that sometimes there a 'bleed-through' of this other reality into ours, as evidenced by the 'glitch in the matrix' experiences, when our reality would appear to stop functioning the way it's supposed to. Just a thought. It could also explain doppelgangers, if there is an alternate version of ourselves in this other dimension.

Fascinating theory.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

A lot like if a tree falls in the woods while no ones around, does it still make a sound? All the while the more the merrier, would only reinforce of whether it a reality or an illusion.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Another explanation to why when just after the point of abduction the weather worsens. This could be the different weather (say we have low pressure system, they have high pressure system) When the "portal" is open our weather is not compatible hence storms.
Another reason for some returned abductees have stripped their clothes off in dead of winter. What if it's high summer in their world when it's winter in ours.
And did not the observers on the Skinwalker Ranch say they saw through a "portal" and saw a different sky.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I don’t disbelieve in the unexplained/whatever nomenclature, as many people assert that region of the American SW is loaded with high strangeness,

Did you even read, bro?

The rest of what you asserted w.r.t. the Shermans is that, assertions. Not fact. Fact is Bigelow had Sherman stay on as ‘caretaker, after his purchase. But keep on confusing lore and speculation with facts.

And please provide one piece of irrefutable evidence of ANYTHING at Skinwalker. Like one.

Springer never saw/experienced/whatever during his visit last year. Just sayin’.

I've only ever heard "stories" about Skinwalker. The book which I read many years ago is almost entirely about the experiences of that one family. Once that family sold the ranch for a huge mark up in price due to its supernatural powers nobody ever again had experiences of that type of high strangeness. From what I remember Knapp has said he hasn't experienced anything supernatural at the ranch either and he has been.there many many times and spent nights.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Night Star

It's the ones that pretend they're ok that's the most crazy of all

They pretend to be crazy

I pretend to be Normal

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

I'm sane, my doctor says I'm a psychopath though, idiot.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

I thought Knapp had his own experiences, but I'd have to go back and read it again. Many of the scientists in the group did. The Shermans actually refused to sell for years, they were private people who did not like reaching out to the media, and were skeptics until they experienced the supernatural for themselves. The supernatural does not respond on cue, as in those faked ghost-hunter-type shows. If you storm into a haunted place with cameras, disrespectful shouts and demands, you probably won't see a thing. The best way is to be around someone who is gifted/susceptible to the supernatural, as they seem to omit a kind of energy which allows such supernatural phenomenon to manifest. And to stay calm and unsuspecting, alone or in small groups. I am not sure if anyone of the original group had this gift or not, but it was after long, boring waits that a couple of them at a time would finally experience something. When dealing with negative forces, it both likes to stay hidden and likes to attack (either as a harmless joke or a deadly assault on a person or animal.) Think of it as a bully. The investigation team mostly experienced nothing until they realized they had to do things the way the Shermans were advising, to lure this dark force to them.

If nothing is currently happening at the ranch, I'd say it's because they're doing things all wrong, as the original investigative team had done in the start.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join