It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Supernatural Is REAL But Nothing You Witnessed EVER WAS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

There is no substantive proof of the supernatural.. or it wouldn’t still be supernatural.. by definition..

I believe supernatural phenomena are to be experienced not replicated. It's for spiritual purposes, not scientific ones.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Actually, the ranch and surrounding area has always had supernatural sightings. The Native American Ute people of the area have long believed in skinwalkers (witches who transformed into a supernatural form which can shape shift,) hence the name Skinwalker Ranch. The 'Shermans' moved into the ranch without knowing any of this. As talking about their beliefs goes against their custom, it took the Ute people a long time to begin to open up to the family and investigators about their stories involving the skinwalker.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

I hold no faith consciously but spiritually I've always felt aligned with a higher power of positivity and healing. To discuss this further, I'd rather go to PM. It's the kind of thing that only makes sense to spiritual people. For what it's worth though, I don't think we are coming to an end. I could be wrong of course, but there has been talk about living in the End Times or whatever throughout recorded history. It seems to be another misconception which the force of evil wants us to believe in.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kamza

What you said fits very well with what has long been believed in many cultures, but with different names attached to these beings (jinn, archons, demons, fairies, aliens, etc.) Lore surrounding the jinn is something I intend to study in the near future. I have heard a number of things about the belief in jinn which seems interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I watched a video trying to explain what a fourth dimensional object would look like to our three dimensional mind.

To be honest I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it. Explaining what a three dimensional object would look like to a two dimensional mind is a little clearer.

If there is a any truth to it, 4+ dimensional objects/entities would look pretty weird to us in 3D land. They very well could be just as "real" as us. Trying to recognize them for us would be difficult. Animals tend to have better attuned senses as well as senses beyond our five. Maybe that's why they seem to pick up it better. IDK.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
When you talk about cattle mutilations and state that it is impossible to drain the blood and cut them open with laser precision - then you say it is impossible "there is no known process/technology" or whatever. Please explain how you know what is available and what processes aren't available to make this possible.

Animals, including cattle, deer, etc have long been slaughtered, throats cut and bleed out, hanging upside down until no blood is left. To go even further it would be possible to put a vacuum line into a vein/artery of an animal and such the blood out, even from the small capillaries in muscles. It wouldn't be fast (done in few minutes), but it's possible and all you'd see is a couple mm puncture wound. A setup like this could be very small, the size of a portable air compressor or smaller (not the 12v car tire ones, like a contractor portable setup)

As for the cutting open of the cattle, lasers. We have a 90w laser at our shop that could slice through bones of cattle like butter - as it does for plate steel. These aren't massive machines, not small, but not larger than a moderate size generator and they don't even require a lot of power. 90w focused in a super fine point is a lot of energy and it will slice through many materials instantly. I wouldn't doubt there are even hand-held laser knives that could be wielded (attached to the larger machine via fiber optic cable).

To just say that the process or technology doesn't exist only shows the ignorance of those researching the issue. Just b/c they dont' know about it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Basically, our human senses would fail us, I guess. We wouldn't know what we were looking at. It would be like seeing glowing eyes in the dark but not knowing what animal you were really looking at. Only through limited psychic senses could some people see more of what was there, if they do have any true form. I've long wondered if these orbs are basically them, if it is the best we can perceive of them.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

I hold no faith consciously but spiritually I've always felt aligned with a higher power of positivity and healing. To discuss this further, I'd rather go to PM. It's the kind of thing that only makes sense to spiritual people. For what it's worth though, I don't think we are coming to an end. I could be wrong of course, but there has been talk about living in the End Times or whatever throughout recorded history. It seems to be another misconception which the force of evil wants us to believe in.

You mentioned yourself that you thought it was psychological and spiritual WARFARE. Where exactly do you think warfare leads? Evil has to be conquered if we're going to survive. If you think about it, "recorded history" hasn't been that long in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Science has offered theories which explain away certain aspects of it. Not how they died, or why they died in a calm state, or why it did not upset nearby cattle, or where the massive amount of blood went to. But theoretically, a dead cattle bloats and insects eat away its organs. Critters nibble away facial tissue. So, problem solved. If you ignore all the other details, such as minor burn marks. And if you ignore the perfect precision of the cuts. On paper it might seem reasonable in order to close a mysterious case to get back to more important matters, but in reality it falls short for explaining it. Such mutilations occur around UFO sightings, as well, and are obviously connected.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Yes, we may need the protection of positive spirituality. I'm not someone who needs a religious figure or practice in order to achieve that. We are all of the mysterious higher power, though many of us may call it different things.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I don’t disbelieve in the unexplained/whatever nomenclature, as many people assert that region of the American SW is loaded with high strangeness,

Did you even read, bro?

The rest of what you asserted w.r.t. the Shermans is that, assertions. Not fact. Fact is Bigelow had Sherman stay on as ‘caretaker, after his purchase. But keep on confusing lore and speculation with facts.

And please provide one piece of irrefutable evidence of ANYTHING at Skinwalker. Like one.

Springer never saw/experienced/whatever during his visit last year. Just sayin’.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Even an invisible force occupies space/time, it has length, width, depth and duration, it isn't from another "dimension" (as if there could be such a thing), it can be measured within the bounds of of our reality. It may exist outside of our sensory perception, but it's effects are noticed as it interacts with a reality we share with it. To be entirely clear as I can be, if it exists outside of reality, then it doesn't exist in it, period. By the fact of it's existence, it ultimately can be measured and quantified, therefore it can be identified and explained. Nothing is "supernatural", if it exists then it has to be purely natural regardless if we don't understand it.
edit on 7-7-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Many...MANY!

It was a topic of concern when I was a kid and then interest as I got older.
But I've had many sightings of things I couldn't explain.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Deetermined

Yes, we may need the protection of positive spirituality. I'm not someone who needs a religious figure or practice in order to achieve that.

There's a lot of contradictions in your posts. You already mentioned that you use "prayer" to help you overcome these entities. You're praying to a religious figure whether you realize it or not, regardless of what name you've given it.

We are all of the mysterious higher power, though many of us may call it different things.

While we have the ability to tap into this "mysterious higher power", we are not all a part of it, that's why you get sucked in by these other entities during your weakened states. Based on your current beliefs, you might as well admit that you're equally a part of the lower power or evil as well. That's why you feel such a "sensitivity/connection" to them. You haven't really learned how to overcome them yet. They only deceive you into believing you have.

edit on 8-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

No you don't, you're miserable, it's why you come on here and project your negative emotions onto OPs that go against your rigid set of thinking.

Once you face the wall, then you can climb it.

...you don't see the wall, or do you?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I've read the mothman prophecies and is one of my fave books and one of the few non fictional books I've read about non fiction supernatural events, have you seen the movie, it misses so much out and leads the viewer in a different direction with no MIBs or mention of cattle mutilations either, but everything described could be attributed to demons or elementals in fact because we know nothing about what these energies are we can call them anything and we may still be nowhere near the truth.

What are they indeed, ghosts, angels, demons, elementals, aliens, archons, archetypes, djinn......gods, the list goes on.

For me they are least likely to be aliens as I would say it's more probable that those energies have been around here at least as long as us.
edit on 8-7-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Even an invisible force occupies space/time, it has length, width, depth and duration, it isn't from another "dimension" (as if there could be such a thing), it can be measured within the bounds of of our reality. It may exist outside of our sensory perception, but it's effects are noticed as it interacts with a reality we share with it. To be entirely clear as I can be, if it exists outside of reality, then it doesn't exist in it, period. By the fact of it's existence, it ultimately can be measured and quantified, therefore it can be identified and explained. Nothing is "supernatural", if it exists then it has to be purely natural regardless if we don't understand it.

you have clearly described the Earth's Magnetosphere...which itself is under stress and intensity fluctuation even as we speak

the metaphysical realm is filled with baser instinct driven entities which conflicts with the Higher Minded morals found in each persons psychological personality (conscience: NOUN an inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior. ) search by BING

demons & devils & that ilk are denizens of an imaginary/schizophrenic world of Dungeons and Dragons and similar concoctions found in waking reality...

just a side note...

the 3rd season of Stranger Things was recently released by NETFLIX
I am certain I had watched the 7 or so Episodes before, even though it is reasonable to conclude that "prior viewing" was impossible in waking reality because Netflix says the 1985 era movie series was strictly packaged & released on a predetermined time-line

the blurring of lines happens on Many Levels to this certified Schizo
edit on th31156259318808392019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

while simultaneously remaining entirely allusive to them.

This. Exactly. It's like Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, you can't grab on to it and say "here it is", because it flows through your hands like water.

I had an instance where I was at a friend's house, and I went upstairs and started hearing a high pitched noise accompanied by a light coming from outside. It caused a very particular feeling in my heart, so I figured it was something sentient. As always is protocol, I simply ask in my head "do you know Jesus", and the noise dwindled, so I knew it didn't have my best interest in mind. I tried to run downstairs to capture sight of what it was, but then right before I got downstairs I hear outside a loud tractor trailer honk multiple times and drive away. Keep in mind this is a dead-end neighborhood at night, where no tractor trailer should be. I didn't share it with my friends, because I realize how irrational sounding it is, but I know what I felt, and the timing was too perfect to deny. It did make me realize how intricately the spiritual and physical planes are intertwined.

Those who come in contact with super advanced technologies are getting very deep in the spiritual frontier, again, I can't emphasize enough, if you ever encounter something like this, simply ask if they know Jesus. It shows what side they are on. The malevolent beings tremble at the thought of Him
edit on 8-7-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I hope to come back after work and get into this conversation.

I ran into something once that fits the descriptions from the books.
There is something out there that uses human beings to do some awful things,
and it is much older that we are.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Woodcarver

No you don't, you're miserable, it's why you come on here and project your negative emotions onto OPs that go against your rigid set of thinking.

Once you face the wall, then you can climb it.

...you don't see the wall, or do you?
Lol you only see my posts as negative because you disagree with them. You are always welcome to discuss them instead of attacking me personally though. I’ll be out here on the lake all day enjoying myself and nature.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join