It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration labelled Inept , Insecure and Incompetent

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

Gag me with a spoon.

Ok, don’t go anywhere, be right back.....runs fast to kitchen.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: visitedbythem

And Donald Trump may very well go down as the very best US President of all times.

It's possible , if his plans play out the way he wants perhaps he would be vindicated but for that he will have to secure his second term first , I used to think he was a certainty but I'm not so sure these days , time will tell.

He should still sack Bolton though.

I agree

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'd list them all but you wouldn't be able to comprehend them over the sound of your Reeeing.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

Gag me with a spoon.
Heh, not on the first date yo.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Hi Haz.. I decided to keep in touch with this thread to see how long it would take anyone to make a remark about your prognosis about Trump's mental condition. Well written by the way and completely on point. Finally one did with the regular hack of pointing out that you lack credentials as if Trump's mental weakness is beyond the ability of a regular person to perceive.

Early on when I began calling his ardent supporters ''cultists'' I got very similar replies, like ''so where's your degree in psychology bub. ?''
My reply was that I had been sucked in by a cult as a young adult but managed after several years to extricate myself and begin a personal study of psychology and the mind control techniques of cult leaders,cult members and cult belief systems, be they small cults or cults that had grown into being considered mainstay religions and belief systems. Of course the reply to that was a simple'' and I guess that makes you think you are an expert huh?''

So I think you are right in your observations here. Cultist's seem to over all have this notion that they have either the ability or the scope of perception that allows them to perceive the ''truth'' while all other people do not. A mainstay in this type of thinking is the notion that everyone else is under sway to some nefarious '' supernatural being'' and or a cabal of evil doers intent on controlling everyone but those who have woken up to their manipulation and joined the believing group, in this case, ta da, Trumpians.

In my case, the cult was the Moonies. I have watched them over the years, as their reality closes in on them, as their leaders have said more and more crazy things and asked for more and more loyal support. One of the extreme similarities between moonies and Trumpians is how far they are capable of bending over backward to ''justify'' the various things they do and say in order to keep the ''commands from on high'' in some kind of non-chaotic'' form. And they just either will not or cannot see.

Anyway, another interesting thing I find is just how easy it is for any of us to just turn around and say the very same things I and you have said about Trump and his fan base about anyone and everyone else chosen for derision. But I guess we have to live with that. Tit for tat and tat for tit. I know you are but what am I.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Believe it or not......This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Wow, all that and he's already accomplished more for the American people in 2 and a half years than the last 4 combined.

Like what? Tax cuts for the wealthy? That's all he's 'accomplished' during his tenure. Sowing hatred and chaos don't count as accomplishments.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: watchitburn
Wow, all that and he's already accomplished more for the American people in 2 and a half years than the last 4 combined.

Like what? Tax cuts for the wealthy? That's all he's 'accomplished' during his tenure. Sowing hatred and chaos don't count as accomplishments.

My tax cut was $3,000, pretty substantial to my non-wealthy eyes. But go ahead and keep saying silly stuff like that, It fits your narrative.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: Lumenari

Well obviously your idea of math is diffrent to the sane way of doing math.

To me 2+2=4.

To you 2+2=Apricot.

Get back to me when you run a business in the energy industry.

~Wavin~

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well regardless of Trump being a dumb old man with issues, the fact is that it came out to light how people think of him, outside the US

If you can't face the facts and are going to cry then you are not helping at all

How can you spend so much time defending and saying "he did this and that and it's my hero!!!" and on the other side "He's a fool and dumb and retarded and failure!!" instead of discussing the FACT that it seems even the closest ally thinks the US is a complete ridiculous dumb and failing mess of a country?

Do you think this guy is the only one that thinks so? He was sending these communications to someone else in the UK, then lots of people would read them and clearly act on them, otherwise there was no reason to send them at all, stop discussing if Trump is dumb or not, it doesn't matter!

As usual you are all ripping your skins off over who has more dirt and feces to throw instead of focusing on the actual issue. And you complain about what he wrote? LMAO

Just on this thread, you have proven he's right. Who cares about Trump, he's just the reflection now, just go back and read this mess of a thread, Jebus..
edit on 8-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In October 2018, Ambassador Darroch said President Trump is "Absolutely Charming".

Source: www.ft.com...

Either he has a personality disorder, or one of the articles is lying.

As typical of people with class, President Trump doesn't go around divulging unsavory details about people, just for the heck of it.

But when someone who is known as a screwball attacks President Trump, he will hit back, and reveal a little of that person's flawed character.

Last week, President Trump demonstrated this with GOP Congressman Justin A-Mash, who bailed from the Republican party.

This afternoon, the President revealed a few "truths" about British Ambassador to the U.S., Sir Kim Darroch.

DARROCH - Bad Ambassador for the U.K.: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

In October 2018, Ambassador Darroch said President Trump is "Absolutely Charming".

Source: www.ft.com...

Either he has a personality disorder, or one of the articles is lying.

As typical of people with class, President Trump doesn't go around divulging unsavory details about people, just for the heck of it.

But when someone who is known as a screwball attacks President Trump, he will hit back, and reveal a little of that person's flawed character.

Last week, President Trump demonstrated this with GOP Congressman Justin A-Mash, who bailed from the Republican party.

This afternoon, the President revealed a few "truths" about British Ambassador to the U.S., Sir Kim Darroch.

DARROCH - Bad Ambassador for the U.K.: www.foxnews.com...

I'm sorry but if Trump lacks anything is class, he looks like a fool in a playground trying to get everyone to make fun of the kid he doesn't like, it has happened so much in twitter and in person that is is embarrassing for sure

He did not say anything about the UK guy not because he "would not bother" but because he has nothing to say and has most likely been told to keep his mouth shut. If it was someone else's country ambassador he would be all "rocket man" over him and it's ridiculous you try to fake class on someone who never had it to being with. How could he insult the UK ambassador without causing issues with a country he can't afford to lose as an ally?

Class is not related to success so it seems, but we can agree things have changed, still don't place attributes on someone who simply doesn't have them

edit on 8-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
So how closely is the leaker of these emails connected to British foreign intelligence?

In the US system, the state department (which oversees our ambassadors) is joined at the hip to the CIA. The reason I am asking about the relationship in the British system is because...

Wasn't that Steele fellow working for British intelligence when we created the Dossier for the American Democratic National Committee?

If so, then isn't this more of the same, a brit doing the work of the Democrat party?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

Interesting line of speculation. Put it together in a thread and I bet you could get some serious focus on that question.

(post by Malisa removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join