It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration labelled Inept , Insecure and Incompetent

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

REAL FACTS speak louder than what you and I think and feel about a subject.

Regarding the pre-designed UK Ambassador info leaks, for instance...

UK Intel is attempting to pre-emptively discredit this: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Malisa

REAL FACTS speak louder than what you and I think and feel about a subject.

Regarding the pre-designed UK Ambassador info leaks, for instance...

UK Intel is attempting to pre-emptively discredit this: twitter.com...

It's more like the knew the leak had happened to time to fix it before it becomes news, i don't see how you think this changes at all what i said about Trump

What facts are you speaking about? Trump is classless no matter what or how the gov handles the leak on both sides

Also, of course they knew the leak had happened and it was going public soon, so they tried to discredit. I don't see how that has anything to do with the opinion of the UK's ambassador which was an actual fact of how they think of Trump and the US

He can blame this on anyone and it doesn't matter, that's just usual damage control. Let's bring them all to an endless road so they forget in two/three days what the issue was. Standard stuff
edit on 8-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
U.K. Trade Minister is going to apologize to Ivanka Trump for what the UK Ambassador said about her dad.

www.foxnews.com...

Sure...that will work.

edit on 7/8/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
U.K. Trade Minister is going to apologize to Ivanka Trump for what the UK Ambassador said about her dad.

www.foxnews.com...

Sure...that will work.

He is apologising for the leak, not the contents.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Bone75
it's the reflection of someone not indoctrinated by politics or politicians

Umm... you just started a thread based on the opinion of a politician.

UK ambassadors are professional civil servants, not politicians or political appointees like the US system.

That’s why he should be sacked if anyone’s incompetent or inept it’s the ambassador. How many sensitive documents do think he has had access to? He will have been trained to treat anything written down on email as if it could be leaked. If he’s going to put opinions into a document he should have sanitised it, if he really wanted to be blunt then all he had to do was pick up the Brent (or whatever secure line there using nowadays) and tell them. Trumps a marmite president but the ambassador has embarrassed his office and the UK

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Get back to me when you run a business in the energy industry.

And I'm sure you fully understand the climate problems world wide and know all about the coal and oil industry, which is why you claim it's fake news just like the Orange Leader tells you to!

edit on 8-7-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: redchad

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Bone75
it's the reflection of someone not indoctrinated by politics or politicians

Umm... you just started a thread based on the opinion of a politician.

UK ambassadors are professional civil servants, not politicians or political appointees like the US system.

That’s why he should be sacked if anyone’s incompetent or inept it’s the ambassador. How many sensitive documents do think he has had access to? He will have been trained to treat anything written down on email as if it could be leaked. If he’s going to put opinions into a document he should have sanitised it, if he really wanted to be blunt then all he had to do was pick up the Brent (or whatever secure line there using nowadays) and tell them. Trumps a marmite president but the ambassador has embarrassed his office and the UK

It's his job to provide an honest assessment of his beliefs back to HMG.

He be much use if he was sanitizing his comments on confidential documents just in case.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

And your tax savings will shrink ever year thereafter eventually becoming more than you initially paid. Not so the Rich - those tax cuts remain in perpetuity.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Well, that's just it, isn't it? The comments should have been kept confidential, as it helps nobody to make them public. Maybe the Ambassador will be compelled to fall on his sword...that's the honorable thing to do. But he is responsible for providing HMG with a truthful assessment. Sometimes that truth hurts.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Well, that's just it, isn't it? The comments should have been kept confidential, as it helps nobody to make them public. Maybe the Ambassador will be compelled to fall on his sword...that's the honorable thing to do. But he is responsible for providing HMG with a truthful assessment. Sometimes that truth hurts.

It would be a pity if he did/ was compelled to resign as he has done nothing wrong.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I don’t have the means at my disposal to become a doctor...
Being born poor does that to people.

That doesn’t negate the fact that I do have the knowledge necessary for such an ability.
As well as personal experience with actual dementia patients.

So you say, from the comfort of anonymity on the internet.

And, that didn't stop Ben Carson.

Self-assertiveness might come off as dementia to some people.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

No reason I should be believed automatically, since what you say is mostly true. So I can accept the critique.

I’m not sure my “poor” is comparable to Dr. Carsons’, so only a slight disagreement. In that sense anyway.

I’m still going to believe my own ears and eyes though, Trump isn’t well. Denying that is bizarre to me cos I don’t say it to insult him. He is being used by the establishment just like Reagan was.

And if anything, I’d expect his most vocal supporters to want to see him taken care of properly.

Maybe he is just a useful political tool for them too, and they don’t truly care about him as much as they claim to.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

How's your president doing?

He's showing how inept he is by thinking an ambassador to the US has any say or sway in Brexit negotiations.

He's recent Twitter tirade shows how insecure he is too and to think... He told May how to do the Brexit, seems to me he's a little incompetent too don't you think?

I mean I can bring forth plenty of examples of Trump's fragile ego causing nothing but grief for your own nation and others but why? There's been plenty of threads here at ATS and news articles even from Fox news... You lot won't listen or acknowledge a thing.

Because you are all as insecure and incompetent as your president. Face the facts you've got TDS. You can keep deluding yourself that you've brought anything to the thread, all you've done is try "trigger" people and basically cry about how Trump is the savoir of mankind.

He isn't he's a man, a very insecure one at that. But the kicker will always be his followers who are adopting his personality traits and wonder why a civil conversation can't be held about your current president.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What "truth's" were revealed?

Because all I see is Trump talking crap then claiming he doesn't know the guy.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: redchad

Do you honestly think he leaked the report himself?

Do you honestly think the report wasn't secure in the first place? I mean at least the right line of thinking is being achieved on page 14 but I fear it'll be ignored for the old pissing match that's been going on here the last few years.

This was a leak, an "inside" job as it were. Hell might be a much needed distraction from some other stuff going on in the world today.

I wouldn't put it past the white house that they are responsible for this leak, just to get another ambassador... Ya know because mean words an all.
edit on 9-7-2019 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

No reason I should be believed automatically, since what you say is mostly true. So I can accept the critique.

I’m not sure my “poor” is comparable to Dr. Carsons’, so only a slight disagreement. In that sense anyway.

I’m still going to believe my own ears and eyes though, Trump isn’t well. Denying that is bizarre to me cos I don’t say it to insult him. He is being used by the establishment just like Reagan was.

And if anything, I’d expect his most vocal supporters to want to see him taken care of properly.

Maybe he is just a useful political tool for them too, and they don’t truly care about him as much as they claim to.

True, Carson was pretty much at rock bottom when he was growing up.

So here's the thing though, when comparing Trump to Pelosi or Sanders, I'd argue they are more likely to have dementia, especially Pelosi.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
Anyone in a position similar to his or anyone dealing with sensitive information/intelligence/opinions will know not to put it into email. For exactly the reason which has come about, there are plenty of ways to handle sensitive information securely. If anyone in the business of handling sensitive material did it the way he did they would be removed as a security risk! He was the ambassador to the US for Christ sake how many briefings/instructions do you think he has had with the intelligence services.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

How was he supposed to communicate his message? It says they were secret cables. What makes you think he wasn't following standard procedure for diplomats? Why not email? Should he use a courier or something?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
They have access to a secure line not so long ago it was a Brent phone and fax or encrypted email, your not telling me they don’t have a secure communication system because I know they do. He got complacent forgot the basics and got caught out anyone else handling secure data who did the same would be down the road.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

your not telling me they don’t have a secure communication system because I know they do

They do but the cables were leaked from the UK government department to which they were sent not hacked so he didn't get complacent nor did he forget the basics.

The investigation into the source of the leak continues.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join