It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration labelled Inept , Insecure and Incompetent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It's a conclusion most political watchers have already drawn but the claim comes from Britain's man in Washington Sir Kim Darroch.
In leaked emails from the UK ambassador Sir Kim says the White House was "uniquely dysfunctional" and "divided" under Donald Trump.

In the messages, Sir Kim said: "We don't really believe this administration is going to become substantially more normal; less dysfunctional; less unpredictable; less faction-riven; less diplomatically clumsy and inept." He questioned whether this White House "will ever look competent".

Although Sir Kim said Trump was "dazzled" by his state visit to the UK in June, the ambassador warns that his administration will remain self-interested, adding: "This is still the land of America First".

In a message sent last month, Sir Kim branded US policy on Iran as "incoherent, chaotic".

Mr Trump's publicly stated reason for calling off an airstrike against Tehran with 10 minutes to go - that it would cause 150 casualties - "doesn't stand up", Sir Kim said.

Instead, he suggested the president was "never fully on board" and did not want to reverse his campaign promise not to involve the US in foreign conflicts.

I think most of us on either side of the divide can agree with that , Trump knows it would be political suicide to attack Iran and trigger a war this close to an election cycle and break his promise of no foreign interventions.

Flame me , flame him but he is uniquely positioned to comment on the dysfunctionality of the current administration and I am just giving you the news.

Sir Kim said it was "unlikely that US policy on Iran is going to become more coherent any time soon" because "this is a divided administration".

The leaked files date from 2017 to the present day, covering the ambassador's early impressions that media reports of "vicious infighting and chaos" in the White House were "mostly true".
www.bbc.co.uk...

Dear Mr President.
Please sack John Bolton , for your sake and ours.

edit on 7-7-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
In October 2018, Ambassador Darroch said President Trump is "Absolutely Charming".

Source: www.ft.com...

Either he has a personality disorder, or one of the articles is lying.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Good luck Sir Kim,

Your thoughts and reasoning is why USA celebrates 4th of July. Same arguments over 300 years and more.

Didn't you like the fireworks? Neither did Cornwallis.

My regards to you and the HMS Queen Elizabeth. Ohh, what a mighty, mighty carrier you have.

bally

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

If the MAGA cap fits .......wear it!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In October 2018, Ambassador Darroch said President Trump is "Absolutely Charming".

The two things are going in no way mutually exclusive.

Some of the most charming people I know are totally incompetent.*

*Which shouldn't be read to mean I think Trump is either charming or incompetent.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

President Trump may well be "Absolutely Charming" but that doesn't mean his administration is any less Inept , Insecure or Incompetent.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or Pres. Trump is absolutely charming but his adminstration is inept.

Can't read the article...

Peace

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Wow, all that and he's already accomplished more for the American people in 2 and a half years than the last 4 combined.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Good luck Sir Kim,

Your thoughts and reasoning is why USA celebrates 4th of July. Same arguments over 300 years and more.

Didn't you like the fireworks? Neither did Cornwallis.

My regards to you and the HMS Queen Elizabeth. Ohh, what a mighty, mighty carrier you have.

bally

This kind of reads like a kid with his fingers in his ears shouting: "lalalalala...I can't hear you"

You make an excellent point...lol

Peace

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
In political terms, leaking potentially damaging emails is viewed as good weapon to use against your political enemies, as they can create a lot of doubt in the public's mind. Nevertheless, Trump's administration is viewed world-wide as being chaotic and dysfunctional. Trump himself, is not America's worse president, though many Americans perceive him as such, but he certainly is the strangest. He's like having a chav in the White House. Lacking statesmanship qualities and real diplomatic experience. In expected presidential terms, he's a square peg trying to ram himself in a round hole.

Even so, America is not the only country ideologically divided amongst its population. All western countries are. Here in Britain, we are just as divided, just as dysfunctional, and in political chaos. The globalising managers in our political systems are constantly trying to steer our countries to the vision of the global elite masters. One half of each western country is set against globalisation (usually the older generations), whilst the younger half want to go along with the vision, because they have been programmed through a warped education system that evangelises to them like religion does to very young minds, brainwashing them to believe in concepts that are not true.

How the world will be in 50 to a 100 years, if we continue the way we are going, doesn't bear thinking about. The young are incapable of understanding the tyranny coming at them. I am glad I won't be around to see the elitists fully formed vision completed.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Probably MI6 op.

Write the emails in advance then when all else has failed ... release the damaging emails.

And pray tell how does someone's Ambassador know what goes on in the White House?

How many times has he walked in through the doors in the current Presidency?

More fake news or perhaps MI6 are being out-classed by Q.

P

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
He has the cheek to say that considering the mess the UK government is in. The whole world is f#cked!

Why? Because the world is run by sociopaths who only care about control and power!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Adolf Hitler was " charming "

That didn't stop him from being a megalomaniac.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

If you look up the actual dictionary definition of charming you'll find it's entirely possible to be absolutely charming while still being inept, no lying needed...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

He has the cheek to say that considering the mess the UK government is in.

Not really , as UK ambassador it's his job to report back on political events and give his opinion on them , events in this country are not relevant to and are outside of his remit.

Why? Because the world is run by sociopaths who only care about control and power!

As it is so it was.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Flame me , flame him but he is uniquely positioned to comment on the dysfunctionality of the current administration and I am just giving you the news.

Forgive me, but I fail to see how some hot tea sippin scone eater's opinion qualifies as news.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: gortex

Forgive me, but I fail to see how some hot tea sippin scone eater's opinion qualifies as news.

Yes damn it, he should eat MacDonalds like a real man.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

That's OK , nothing that isn't supportive of Trump is news worthy these days.

The UK ambassador to Washington walks the halls of power and converses with those in charge of the failing administration but his opinion is worthless when compared to a guy sitting at his keyboard.

Just keep absorbing the lies of the burger eating kitty grabber , you'll be fine.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
He has severely aggressive dementia. It stands to reason his entire presidency would be a useless steaming pile. The issue isn’t even Trump anymore.

It’s his deluded and dangerous Cult as well as his administration and majority party who enable a man who is clearly unwell.

Honestly... He is now as much a victim of his own tenure as POTUS as everyone who has suffered because of his delusional praxis.

Being given unwavering support by a political party in full blown arousal at how much power they wield by having Trump’s easily misled ear and susceptibility, as well as millions of people who either think this is normal and healthy, or are only in it to rekt the libs le epic style. That got boring in early 2017 so that’s not an understandable reason anymore either.

He needs to be in a care home.
edit on 7-7-2019 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join