It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration labelled Inept , Insecure and Incompetent

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: gortex

That's OK , nothing that isn't supportive of Trump is news worthy these days.

Such an outlook is indicative of TDS induced depression.

You should seek the counsel of a professional immediately.

Are you just typing random words in the hope they make sense to someone?

It seems that way.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Kurokage

But Hollywood told them that they won WWII all by themselves and that they alone stood fast in the face of tyranny....so it must be true!

I'm sure I saw staunch Republican John Wayne win it numerous times, more or less single-handed, while avoiding the draft and cheating on his wife with several women.

To the topic - much as I applaud Trump's last moment decision not to bomb Iranian facilities, it does rather support the embassador's picture of a chaotic, divided administration.
edit on 7-7-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

edit on 7-7-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well, I'm not sure how or why it happened, but this thread has exploded into invective umbrage. What the hell are you all fighting for? Defending those who care not a jot for you is ridiculous and immature.

One politician states something about another politician isn't for yours or my benefit. It has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with us, only the policies they implement towards us matter. Get some perspective! There isn't a single politician in any country that personally cares for the citizens of his or her country.

You and I are just trying to live out our lives the best we can, but politicians, with their policies, keep interjecting into our lives, making it harder for us to follow our individual and independent way. Stop fighting over politicians, because they don't fight over you, they just use and mention you in debates to score points against each other. You and I are just incidental to their plans, and in individual terms, each of us are more than expendable to them. When do politicians fight the wars they start? They don't, they have your sons and daughters in the military fight for them. We no longer fight wars out of moral reasons, they are now fought out of resource and business reasons. If you are okay with that, then fair enough.

All politicians deserve our distrust, our criticisms, our denial of their vision. They deserve our resistance to whatever they want to implement. They are supposed to be checked and balanced in their machinations, but they are not, certainly not for the right reasons. So incestuous is the act of greasing their palms with each other, that I don't think there's a politician who actually knows which group he is supposed to belong to? Red and Blue are just illusions, and I find it despairing that so many still fall for the crap as being a choice they have.

In fact, calling them politicians is a misnomer, we should just call them for what they actually are...sociopaths with little in common with the likes of you and I.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Thanks for injecting a little realism into the debate. I do believe there are noble politicians with vision and a public sense of duty, but they struggle against the tide.
edit on 7-7-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I totally agree with your statement.

It's just a shame that a handful of members on ATS wont have a bad word said against there precious "Leader" no matter what he does or says, even when it's totally ludicrous.

edit on 7-7-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

If you want to take the intellectual high ground, you shouldn't reduce your statement to just one side.

Prior to Trump god help you if you were critical of Obama, the problem is both sides that have drank the Kool-Aid not just one or the other but both.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: Arnie123

Oh I'm triggered... Into a fit of laughter, so thanks for that this Sunday was getting pretty boring.

Oh no, you are. You can't be anymore obvious than this. Seriously, when you have to explain that a day is boring and your in a fit of laughter doesn't do you justice. The images of such a thing don't help your cause either, just some random arm chair laughing maniacally to himself off a forum, pretty lame dude.

Anything I could bring to the table was already mentioned by other members. Like Freeborn mentioning what an ambassador actually does and he's right, they're not politicians. Reports like this are his job, the leak sucks but it is what it is.

Of course, nothing to contribute, rather, pulling off of what others have already done, no originality, got it. Pretty boring.

The rest of the thread was Trump followers getting all triggered because "bad words" and a totally inaccurate assessment of history by Americans. But then some things never change.
We're having discussions, be a big boy and perhaps you can join, though I don't think you can contribute without others doing the work for you.

damaging
I guess I'll take my leave since a Trump supporter has told me to leave. Admittedly done in a friendly way... How's that passive aggressive demeanor holding up for you?

Good, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

And I'm the predictable one...

Well, you ARE HERE for third helping lol, so yeah.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The beauty and irony of all this, being accused of defending our POTUS from some british hack, which in turn, is met with the whole, all six, users from Britain who'll band together and defend the crown from us American scum!

Seriously, I would say don't make me laugh, but I can't help but chuckle at this thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Prior to Trump god help you if you were critical of Obama, the problem is both sides that have drank the Kool-Aid not just one or the other but both.

I agree, all politicians are idiots most of the time. British politicians especially when it comes to Brexit, but it seem that a few Trump supporters on ATS can't have a bad word said against him, and are triggered easy, when Obama was Prez' I don't remember there being as much blind support as there is for Trump on ATS.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Meanwhile, Brexit has yet to go through.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The perks of populism...

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuckyWunderlick
Meanwhile, Brexit has yet to go through.

Yeah no kidding, almost as if they are inept, insecure and incompetent.

I mean, we declared our independence from England back in the 1700s, why can't they just declare independence from the EU, like we did, is beyond me.

I get it though, baby steps, got to work on those trade deals, former world power now asking for spare change, I mean, OUCH

edit on 7-7-2019 by Arnie123 because: heh

edit on 7-7-2019 by Arnie123 because: hehehe

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

It seems that way.

I can translate it to Ebonics if you like, that's the only other language I'm fluent in.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

defend the crown from us American scum!

At least you know your place!! Just kidding.

I don't think any of us are defending the crown here, you guys go on and on about free speech, then scream bloody murder if anyone says anything even slightly bad about Trump.
I remember the same old members getting triggered because someone made a thread about Trump looking bad in tails at a dinner here in the UK. I mean, talk about blind support when you even get ya' knickers in twist because we the British said he looked like he'd been to little kims tailor and shoe fitter!!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

It seems that way.

I can translate it to Ebonics if you like, that's the only other language I'm fluent in.

Yeah I knew there was some inner city street in you, that's what's sup.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I totally agree with your statement.

It's just a shame that a handful of members on ATS wont have a bad word said against there precious "Leader" no matter what he does or says, even when it totally ludicrous.

It's because we're sick of listening to the lefts constant 24/7 whining and sniveling, your hypocrisy, your complaining, your insults, your straight up lies and your unfettered ignorance, etc..... Some of the things I read that the left has said is way more confound and idiotic than anything Trump's ever said or done.

I'd rather have Daffy Duck as a POTUS than anyone from the left, thats how pathetic the left has become, basiclly anyone but them.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

It seems that way.

Yeah I knew there was some inner city street in you, that's what's sup.

Hom bruh. If we had ATS theme songs, this would be mine...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
He sounds like a guy from the EU swamp. Oh noes, they don't like what Trump is doing...

en.wikipedia.org...

Darroch joined the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) in 1976.[3] He was appointed to the Diplomatic Service in 1980[8] to serve as a First Secretary in Tokyo from 1980 to 1984.[3] He served in a number of posts, including as desk officer for the Channel Tunnel project and co-secretary of the UK-French Channel Tunnel Treaty Group, as private secretary to David Mellor and then The Lord Glenarthur as the FCO's Minister of State from 1987 to 1989, and as Counsellor for External Affairs at the British Permanent Representative to the European Union for a year before being promoted to Director as head of the FCO's press office in 1998.[3]

In 2000, Darroch moved back to policy work as Director of EU Comd, and in 2003 promoted further to be Director-General, Europe. In 2004, he transferred to 10 Downing Street, as Head of the Cabinet Office European Secretariat, where he served as the Prime Minister's principal advisor on European affairs. After three years, Darroch was appointed to replace Sir John Grant in Brussels, as British Permanent Representative to the European Union in 2007 for a four-year term.[3]

He served as the British government's second National Security Advisor from January 2012 to September 2015. On 24 June 2011, it was announced that Darroch would replace Sir Peter Ricketts as National Security Advisor in January 2012, with Sir Jon Cunliffe selected as Darroch's replacement as Permanent Representative to the European Union.[3][9]

edit on 7-7-2019 by Teikiatsu because: bolding last 2 paragraphs

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I mean, we declared our independence from England back in the 1700s, why can't they just declare independence from the EU, like we did, is beyond me.

Easy answer to that. The American Colonists where British Subjects. We abide by fair play.

The E.U. are bloody foreigners, they don't play by the same rules.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join