It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
So, Federal authorities take him into custody AT THE AIRPORT? He was returning from Paris on his private jet?

Was this POS trafficking someone BACK FROM PARIS?!?!??!?!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Alan Dershowitz was "named", but I don't think it was by the girls/boys. I don't think most "clients" will brag about who they are in these situations. Tonight, Alan D. is being coy.

Dershowitz seems nervous: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Alan Dershowitz was "named", but I don't think it was by the girls/boys. I don't think most "clients" will brag about who they are in these situations. Tonight, Alan D. is being coy.

Do you have a link for him being "named"?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
ATTENTION!

THIS IS NOT THE POLITICAL MUD PIT!

All ATS standards are in full effect here. Violations will have consequences.

Do not reply to this post.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator/Member

(post by JohnS23 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Since Donna Brazile is now employed by Fox News, someone should ask her if this Hillary e-mail is real?

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Dershowitz Named By Second Woman: www.thecrimson.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
A-MAZING! President Trump told Sean Hannity that Bill Clinton would be in "a lot of trouble" due to his visits to Epstein's island of pleasure.

Article w/video: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Just found this (thanks to Stefan Molyneux's Twitter)

www.zerohedge.com...

Fusion GPS Tried And Failed To Link Trump To Jeffrey Epstein

Opposition research firm Fusion GPS tried and failed to find evidence of a close relationship between then-candidate Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, whose 'Lolita Express" private jet ferried powerful clients to his private island, "Little St. James."

Epstein (who reportedly has an egg shaped penis) pleaded guilty to one count of soliciting prostitution from a 14 year old girl in 2008 for which he served 13 months in jail - filed in 2006; including wiring his mansion with hidden cameras, secretly recording orgies involving high profile friends with underage girls for blackmail, and receiving sexual massages from high school girls up to three times a day according to his former house manager of 11 years.

Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Epstein's Boeing

And as the NY Post detailed last year, Epstein and the Clintons are close.

Epstein has spent the bulk of his adult life cultivating relationships with the worlds most powerful men. Flight logs show that from 2001 to 2003, Bill Clinton flew on Epsteins private plane, dubbed The Lolita Express by the press, 26 times. After Epsteins arrest in July 2006, federal tax records show Epstein donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation that year.

While trying to tie Trump to Epstein in an attempt to push the narrative to at least two reporters, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS - the firm behind the unsubstantiated "Trump-Russia" dossier, found that the Trump-Epstein link appears purely social, according to the Washington Times, which writes "Journalist sources told The Washington Times that Fusion founder Glenn Simpson pushed the idea of a close relationship between Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein," adding "Ken Silverstein, the reporter who ultimately wrote an Epstein-Trump report, confirmed to The Times that Fusion had sourced the story."

Mr. Silverstein, who wrote the Vice.Com story, was asked by The Washington Times if Fusion pushed the Epstein-Trump story.

Since you asked, yes, they helped me with that, Mr. Silverstein said. But as you can see, I could not make a strong case for Trump being super close to Epstein, so they could hardly have been thrilled with that story. [In my humble opinion], that was the best story written about Trumps ties to Epstein, but I failed to nail him. Trumps ties were mild compared to Bill Clintons.

So, the one guy who tried like hell to tie Trump to Epstein admits he himself failed to do so?

Yet, over on that communist bastion Reddit, we see headlines like this: www.reddit.com... (via Newsweek)

Trump's Longtime Friend Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking Minors in Florida, New York

It seems someone is lying.
edit on 7-7-2019 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Dershowitz Named By Second Woman: www.thecrimson.com...

TY very much.

too short

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Aww man you're ruining so many fantasies right now.

It's okay I'm sure they'll do another whataboutism the first chance they get...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

You probably have lots of friends who you don't "hang out" with. Epstein and Trump used to live next to each other in Florida. They were friends, but they not bosom buddies, like for instance Obama and Biden said they were.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The following link from 2014 goes into great details about sex trafficking and how far the tentacles reach!

Not sure how much of what's on this page/site is 'real' but there are some amazing claims made by a woman that details being used from age 6 by Satanic groups...politicians, royalty, police etc! There's a section about Epstein and those that liked to frequent his Island Resort:

Satanic Abuse

Other interesting articles:

Child Trafficing

Epstein Revealed

If any of the claims are true, there should be many high profile people have to be running scared if the FULL details are released

edit on 7-7-2019 by SpaceJockey1 because: Added links

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vicious1

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: Liquesence
About time.

And here's a great character witness:

"Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Link

That statement tells me Trump knows nothing about epstein, let alone joining in with underage girls.
It sounds like he's stating the obvious that Epstein likes young women in public.

If Trump was into that behavior with Epstein, he wouldn't be making that statement.

The bigger problem is how many people have been compromised at an island that looks like it was made for blackmail purposes.

Trump has admitted, and boasted about, walking into the dressing room of minors while they dressed.

Trump has been accused of multiple sexual assaults, as well as rape of an underage girl (or two).

Trump is knee deep in this morass as much as anyone and has been for a while.

But go ahead and hold him to a higher standard because he's your man...

And since he's friends with Mr. Epstein....lol
I hope Trump finds you and sues you for slander you make believe straight up liar.

It's actually bigger than that.

Legally, it's Libel and Defamation.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tweet from Nancy Pelosi's daughter Christine Pelosi

Christine Pelosi @sfpelosi

This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats

"some of our faves"

twitter.com...

Fusion GPS Tried and Failed to Link Trump to Epstein

The TDSers of twitter think Trump is going down for sure this time.
It's going to be true Justice when all these pedos finally get revealed.

edit on 7-7-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There's also an interesting undercurrent here as well (more like a rip tide), and this is the murky underworld of hedge funds with their slimy leaders and elite / establishment elite clientele. Vampires and freaks, all of them, to the highest order.

The layers of this rotten onion run deep too. Their slimy tentacles extend out to things like the 2008 financial crisis, the UN, International Aid, the war on terror, drug trafficking, arms dealing and even the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. The sex trafficking part is just a sideline, just a guilty pleasure of the money elite.

Take down some of these hedge funds (make them illegal) and you'll uncover houses just chocked full of rats and creeps! Hidden secret worlds very few understand and even fewer still who can get in the door. These are the domains of the truly evil predators of our society. They prey on other people losing; it's how they work! And what kind of people does it take to have this kind of a mentality???
edit on 7/7/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Something I didn’t realize from the article and why this still probably won’t go anywhere - he has a lot of dirt on people:

Why would him having dirt on people prevent this from going anywhere?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Wow, seems implausible for someone of his stature to be actually arrested for something like this.

More conspiracy theory nonsense. Of course if there is evidence someone is going to have to answer for their actions.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Not everything is related to everything else you know.....

Nice flag.... getting your message out I see.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Trump visited the island, not nearly as often as Bill and others, but the globalists are getting desperate, their plan is too important...to their greedy pompous asses.

You know you have nothing at all to support this expect words on a conspiracy theory website.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join