It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Maluhia

Be cautious when "The Daily Beast" is the source.

It's more reliable that half the # you use as sources.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The Gateway Pundit, and NBC News are carrying the same story. I'm guessing it's actually happened.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

The Gateway Pundit, and NBC News are carrying the same story. I'm guessing it's actually happened.

The Miami Herald broke the story and confirmed it.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

www.huffpost.com... 29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEKFJqhH-kllywIDMr4JRU6tFfv4ysDyXfrn7NiPfE-WND7PA5b4vejYprDT_bVo2gm1frAV2zRT_151zJthShPmNoVe8TTODBa3GF6LmFVSIk2Gv LPuNXQ5-lzIGa0sYBYujMEyYguFk-40C755azHh4Kz8rEgFzXUvZOcLqgWQ

Jeffrey Epstein, billionaire and convicted sex offender, was arrested on charges of sex trafficking minors in New York, The Daily Beast first reported Saturday night. NBC News also reported on the New York money manager’s arrest.Epstein, 66, stands accused of trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, according to The Daily Beast, which cited three unnamed law enforcement sources. He faces federal sex trafficking charges and is expected to appear in federal court on Monday, NBC News reported.
NBC and Huff post good enough for ya

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yep, I hesitated when I initially saw it because I am not familiar with the daily beast, but then it started to be picked up on Twitter by some reputable folks. I guess we just have to wait until Monday.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I dont, but I figured it would be used as as a rebuff, so I spoke to it

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
radaronline.com... older article on how trump did ban him from maralargo

Donald Trump once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-Lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on young girl, RadarOnline.com has learned. The bombshell revelation about the fractured relationship between the two billionaires casts more doubt over the rape allegations made against Trump in an explosive lawsuit filed by a model in California court. As Radar broke, the alleged victim – identified as Katie Johnson – claims in $100 million lawsuit that she was subjected “to extreme sexual and physical abuse” starting at age 13.In fact, Trump’s lawyers have insisted that the presidential candidate and Epstein have “no relationship” and they would only deal with each other because the convicted perv was once a member of the Mar-a-Lago Club. According to an investigation by Radar, Trump was among dozens of renowned New Yorkers who knew Epstein socially but ostracized him after Palm Beach police uncovered the financier’s sleazy double life.

www.politico.com... older politico article on how connected epstine was to trum,clintons,kevin spacy ,and chris tucker etc and as a seperate holy crap moment i find my self agreeing with Pelosi on this one

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) listed the ex-prosecutor’s actions in the matter as the first of several reasons she voted against him. “His handling of a case involving sex trafficking of underage girls when he was a U.S. attorney suggests he won’t put the interests of workers and everyday people ahead of the powerful and well-connected,” Feinstein wrote. “Acosta cut Epstein a favorable deal without consulting or even informing the victims. As a longtime advocate for the rights of crime victims, I find this deeply disturbing.”

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

you do realize, we are fighting for the sam side? lord, folks here have no memory and context is lost in the written word.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Boadicea

I dont, but I figured it would be used as as a rebuff, so I spoke to it

The Miami/NY flight was when Trump's plane was in service so he leased Epstein's plane at the airport for the trip back.

Unlike Clinton...there are NO records of Trump ever having gone to Epstein's island.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
About time.

And here's a great character witness:

"Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Link

That statement tells me Trump knows nothing about epstein, let alone joining in with underage girls.
It sounds like he's stating the obvious that Epstein likes young women in public.

If Trump was into that behavior with Epstein, he wouldn't be making that statement.

The bigger problem is how many people have been compromised at an island that looks like it was made for blackmail purposes.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Exactly
As far as your opinion on Trump anyway...
As for the island you may not be far off either, give enough info on bigger fish to help yourself out if ever caught...
Perhaps...
edit on 6-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The Miami/NY flight was when Trump's plane was in service so he leased Epstein's plane at the airport for the trip back. Unlike Clinton...there are NO records of Trump ever having gone to Epstein's island.

Unfortunately, that won’t be reported by the MSM and they will spin it to cause him damage.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

That makes me happy to hear...its bloody hard sifting through the oceans of propaganda these days.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Ahhh, okay. Thank you.

I know that's what's been said, but I sure couldn't find a source for it when I looked.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

The Miami/NY flight was when Trump's plane was in service so he leased Epstein's plane at the airport for the trip back. Unlike Clinton...there are NO records of Trump ever having gone to Epstein's island.

Unfortunately, that won’t be reported by the MSM and they will spin it to cause him damage.

They probably also won't report that Trump personally banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago for hitting on a member's underage daughter.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm betting that he'll be suicided in jail.
2nd.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: Liquesence
About time.

And here's a great character witness:

"Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Link

That statement tells me Trump knows nothing about epstein, let alone joining in with underage girls.
It sounds like he's stating the obvious that Epstein likes young women in public.

If Trump was into that behavior with Epstein, he wouldn't be making that statement.

The bigger problem is how many people have been compromised at an island that looks like it was made for blackmail purposes.

Trump has admitted, and boasted about, walking into the dressing room of minors while they dressed.

Trump has been accused of multiple sexual assaults, as well as rape of an underage girl (or two).

Trump is knee deep in this morass as much as anyone and has been for a while.

But go ahead and hold him to a higher standard because he's your man...

And since he's friends with Mr. Epstein....lol
edit on 6-7-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

I don’t know that the DOJ dropped it as much as they simply refused to pursue it when it surfaced in light of the “me too” movement.

Could be. I just remember a lot of outrage over a justice system that lets powerful people off the hook. Is Weinstein and NXVIM connected to Epstein?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Trumps my man?

Lol, you must be new, bless your little heart!

I have a dirty sense of humor too.
Children aren't my type either.
Get real w that bs.
You think he would be stupid enough to make that statement after joining in that activity?
Lol, no

The Clinton/Pedesta/Weiner/dead cops after viewing deserve some splaining though.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

President Trump is helping millions of people improve their quality of life. His past sins pale in comparison to the good things he's bringing to society today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join