It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is great news!

Whoever is involved should go down with him.

This situation has great potential.

Could Epstein and the ilk that facilitates such atrocities, be some sort of control mechanisms?

Who handles them?

NC

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Comey's daughter is part of the prosecution team. Nothing will happen.

I don't even know why he was arrested. It's going to be a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm just sitting back, waiting for a giant earthquake to happen. So we all can forget about this.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

They are desperately trying to link Trump to Epstein because they know what is coming next.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: BlueJacket

Trump visited the island...

Do you recall where you saw that? I've tried tracking it down before, and the most I found was one trip from Florida to New York together. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I would just really like to nail it down if possible.

Nice, you and I know there is virtually no way to even create this as a DJT issue. Deflect from the Clinton's is all they have.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Maluhia

Be cautious when "The Daily Beast" is the source.

The Gateway Pundit, and NBC News are carrying the same story. I'm guessing it's actually happened.

I am pretty sure that Care means Daily beast claim of DJT visiting the island, not that Epstein is arrested, again.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: olaru12
I hope Jeff rats out his bro trump. Perhaps that's the intention of the LEOs busting him again... trump may have pushed the FBI just a bit to hard and they want to show him who's really the boss.

You reap what you Sow....

If he does, and there is proof. Awesome.

Sadly, for you, by the time he gets to rating out trump he might have just rated out 100's of others in the DNC(which trump was part of).

Will you be as gleeful then when the entire party is collapsed due to their debauchery? I will, i say drag it all down, but for some reason I think you'll still be clinging to party lines in the face of actual justice.

What are you talking about..? I'm not a democrat. I worked for Gary Johnson. Let the chips fall where they may.

Remember at one time Clinton and trump were good buddies...

Exactly

And even if you are a trump or Clinton fan, child sex trafficking outweighs all of that

If any of these charges are remotely true, may everyone connected he brought to justice for the pain they caused those children

I don’t give a damn if they have an r or a d next to their name

2nd that brother. Amen!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Nice, you and I know there is virtually no way to even create this as a DJT issue. Deflect from the Clinton's is all they have.

I've been trying to hunt this down again. It seems there are only two sources for this information. The first is the testimony of Jeffrey Epstein's brother that he recalls Trump flying on the plane one time, which was the trip from Florida to New York. But no mention of any trip by Trump to the island.

The other (anonymous) source is someone who claims she was raped by Trump on the island. Trump's team has questioned that this person even exists.

That's it. That's all I can find. So I accept the flight from Florida to New York is probably true. But anything else, nope. There is just nothing to substantiate it.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The first is the testimony of Jeffrey Epstein's brother that he recalls Trump flying on the plane one time,

Did the source mention Epstein's brother's first name?
Would you mind posting that source?

edit on 7-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did the source mention Epstiens brother's first name? Would you mind posting that source?

Sure -- the brother's name is Mark Epstein. Here's one source: Buzzfeed News

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You'll have to ask Donald. I think he wanted a ride back to New York.”

Reached by phone Wednesday, Mark Epstein declined to comment beyond what was in his deposition.

And excerpts of Mark Epstein's deposition on DocumentCloud here.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I believe they are referring to Mark Epstein's deposition. This DocCloud Link was shared in one of Dashen's older 2016 thread on Epstein.

Perhaps it will be helpful in understanding others perceptions or misperceptions.

Edit: ha! Should have known Bodicea would already be in the know!

edit on 7 7 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The other (anonymous) source is someone who claims she was raped by Trump on the island. Trump's team has questioned that this person even exists.

My bad. She wasn't anonymous; but Trump's team is questioning her existence:

Trump Sued By Teen 'Sex Slave' For Alleged 'Rape' — Donald Blasts 'Disgusting' Suit

Radar has learned the address she listed on the court documents is a home that is foreclosed in Twentynine Palms, Calif.

A neighbor, Danny Mira, told Radar that no one has lived at the home since its owner, David Stacey, died in October last year.

What’s more, the phone number the woman listed on the court documents is not connected, and she also told the court she had less than $300 to her name in savings.

My apologies for providing misinformation!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

LOL! To great minds and all that good stuff!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I believe they are referring to Mark Epstein's deposition. This DocCloud Link was shared in one of Dashen's older 2016 thread on Epstein.

Perhaps it will be helpful in understanding others perceptions or misperceptions.

Edit: ha! Should have known Bodicea would already be in the know!

Interesting. Thanks.
The accusation against Trump was originally dismissed. It was re-filed again before the election...and dismissed again because the plaintiff gave false information.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thanks.

"Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You'll have to ask Donald. I think he wanted a ride back to New York.”

-from source

That fits with what I had posted earlier about Trump using his plane for a lift to NY when his own plane was unavailable.

I asked about the brother's name, because it's surprisingly difficult to find references to Epstein's family...especially his brother.
Some have said his brother's name is David...but that may be wrong...or may be possibly another brother.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
It would be more meaningful if the girls who were exploited could come forward with their stories and name names.

Several years back a young woman did share how she was used by Epstein; especially with Prince Andrew. She was horrified when Epstein was set free without consulting her and the other victims.

We really need to hear the voices of these women. It seems all we hear is about are the politics involved.

These stories are difficult to listen to but only then will people see this as the true evil it is.

Arkanicides all around eh? They will get whacked.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Here we go. An honest-to-god pedo-ring with detailed logs and records. In a perfect world there would be serious investigations into every person involved and the guilty would be under the jail. Sadly, if it implicates a former president, Epstein will not be around much longer to talk and the whole thing will fizzle out.

I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to see every pedo / rappo in his rolodex prosecuted to the fullest. I hope I'm wrong and they are.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well said. This isn't partisan. If there is a case that can be made against any person, "party" or side, let it be made and let justice be done.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I've been trying to hunt this down again. It seems there are only two sources for this information. The first is the testimony of Jeffrey Epstein's brother that he recalls Trump flying on the plane one time, which was the trip from Florida to New York. But no mention of any trip by Trump to the island.

That's it. That's all I can find. So I accept the flight from Florida to New York is probably true. But anything else, nope. There is just nothing to substantiate it.

They will trot out a new one, it is their version of the game "squirrel" looky there!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join