It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

can you be a bit more specific? support what?

that President Trump went to the Island or the Bill clinton went?

thank you in advance

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It brings me back to this fire....
private island burns

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Thank goodness, Epstein is a bad person extraordinaire. This man's crimes against humanity soar to the heavens. God bless his victims.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnS23

He's another well-known ATSer who isn't a lib.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though. From how he talks, I'll call him a libertine. He certainly likes his vices and would likely support the legalization of most of them which is what makes libertarianism seductive to many. We have another ATSer like that. However, unlike true libertarians, libertines never met a social program they didn't like. They want all the fun and none of the personal responsibility that goes with it.

Libertarians are "Work Hard; Play Hard." Libertines are "Play Hard; Party Harder," and they love anything that they think enables more of that.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I wonder how many politicians ol' Jeffery will throw under the bus... to save his own arse.

William J. Clinton is probably a nervous wreck... he has frequent flyer status on the "Lolita Express"...

This will be very interesting to watch... we'll see how it plays out.

EDIT TO ADD: This was a joint FBI-NYPD operation. The NYPD had Tony Weiner's laptop for awhile... I wonder if any of this is related to Weiner's "Insurance File", reportedly found on his laptop?

you are making a good point. I would hide him on a Navy Sub until Trial date. Then move him with US Marshall's thru underground tunnels if possible.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
That article is filled with contradictions, by victims and those who enabled him...
I’m not saying he’s not guilty of what’s claimed just that it’s a mess...
Something else that always troubles me hearing about minors and sex acts that accepted money at the time. Does that mean they were ok with it themselves at the time but after being found out cry wrongdoing?
Of course morals and the law says it’s wrong but what confuses me is did the victims actually see themselves as such at the time?

It matters if they are decidedly too young. They merely accused Judge Roy Moore of wanting to date women that were in HS and the media went nuts. No proof to my satisfaction he was a perv but Epstein's situation, near silence and real victims.

What does that tell us? Political football for one side shsh it up on the other. Testimony will be large bag of buttered popcorn time.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

A federal judge in Florida ruled that the Department of Justice broke the law by failing to confer with victims of Jeffrey Epstein, a well-connected Palm Beach billionaire and alleged serial sex abuser of underage girls, about the 2008 plea deal that garnered him only 13 months in prison and no federal trial.

Judge Kenneth Mara issued the ruling Thursday as part of a years-long lawsuit brought by victims of Epstein identified only as Jane Does. However, the ruling does not address what remedy, if any, the plaintiffs are entitled to going forward nor the legality of the plea deal itself.

In November, the Miami Herald reported that when Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta was a US attorney in Florida, he gave Epstein the "deal of a lifetime." In a sweeping review of the politically connected billionaire's case, the Herald explained how Acosta had made an agreement with Epstein to avoid major repercussions for the hedge fund manager, even though a federal investigation had identified 36 underage victims.

Link

I hear it is still being called the justice system though.

I wonder what amount the bribe was.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
It brings me back to this fire....
private island burns

Got to burn the evidence.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
www.miamiherald.com...

Just posting this FYI. It has a very informative timeline regarding the entire case.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Why isn't this on the front page?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
Why isn't this on the front page?

A lot of powerful people are involved. Ignoring it won't work this time.

A reminder of what the Judge said who ordered the Un-Sealing of Epstein's court documents last week:

twitter.com...

The magnitude of the Epstein arrest: twitter.com...

edit on 7/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com... ated-in-2017-pussy-hat-march/

Comey's daughter is one of the prosecutors.

Don't worry, Commies. The Clintons are safe.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
a reply to: canuckster

www.documentcloud.org...

Interesting...

The Black Book contains 'Gerald (Jerry) Lefcourt'.

Lefcourt co-wrote...with Alan Deshowitz...the letter for Epstein...stating Epstein co-founded The Clinton Foundation.

Lefcourt is married to Ilene Sackler Lefcourt...Her family owns Purdue Pharma--makers of Oxycontin.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Prosecutor in 2009 Epstein Case Said Donald Trump Was the ONLY ONE Who Helped Him

The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Trump barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club,” according to court documents filed by Edwards.

Here is a Washington Post article the Clintonistas should take note of.

Your sacred cows may be protected, but you will NOT be able to implicate Trump. It's all been hashed out before. Get over it.

www.washingtonpost.com... 0-11e8-bc79-68604ed88993_story.html

Can't get the link box to work. Just copy and paste this. Sigh

www.washingtonpost.com... 8-bc79-68604ed88993_story.html

Still can't get the bloody link to work. What gives?

edit on 7-7-2019 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

One more try.

www.washingtonpost.com... 0-11e8-bc79-68604ed88993_story.html?utm_term=.25dee1bb9862

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Well there goes one sides interest in the matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join