It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Thank you so much. I just couldn't get it to work.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
a reply to: TomLawless

Palm Beach trial could reveal details of billionaire’s alleged abuse of teen girls

Here's the article

Nancy Pelosi's DAUGHTER says some "favorites" are going to be implicated in the Epstein case.

Christine Pelosi says Ohhh Sh'it!: www.redstate.com...

WHO would be "favorites" in Christine Pelosi's eyes?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
a reply to: BlueJacket

Trump visited the island, not nearly as often as Bill and others, but the globalists are getting desperate, their plan is too important...to their greedy pompous asses. I assure you they will try to connect Trump to this, its their favorite ploy

Unfortunately that seems a very plausible angle

They already are, saying Jeff got his girls from Trumps Mari-Largo resort. Now you know what this whole mess is really about, going after Trump. Watch how fast Trump hits back with arrest from every angle lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know who she thinks would be anyone's favorite child rapist.

What a moronic thing to say.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

WHO would be "favorites" in Christine Pelosi's eyes?

Billy Jeff would be the best guess but Adam Sh*# for brains has been very quiet lately.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

They already are, saying Jeff got his girls from Trumps Mari-Largo resort. Now you know what this whole mess is really about, going after Trump. Watch how fast Trump hits back with arrest from every angle lol.

Just about every article I read about this today said First and foremost that Epstein is Trump’s buddy. Hope you’re right about the arrests.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Source all that , or I consider it for what it is...
Bullshiite

There's no discussion of age here, but Trump himself said he's walked backstage while the women are getting dressed.

While it's not underage models, that's still not cool.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Maybe this has been posted, not sure. BUT, HUGE IF TRUE!

twitter.com...

Another VERY prominent person has been arrested. Notification will be made within 24 hours. DO NOT ask me who it is, I will not divulge due to operational safety.

#QAnon will be vindicated in a MASSIVE way when news of this arrest breaks.

#WWG1WGA

Bring the #PAIN!

Any guesses on who this is?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Maybe Bill Clinton?

From this 2015 Judicial Watch article, it looks like the Obama Administration tried to hide information regarding Jeffrey Epstein's interactions with former President Bill Clinton.

Source: www.judicialwatch.org... sland-owned-by-registered-sex-offender-jeffrey-epstein/

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is Hillary's way back in the race, she wants the sympathy vote.

This gets rid of bill and her and Huma can share the Whitehouse

Watch and learn.

Then she will get the women's vote, the democrats vote and the LBGTQ vote now that biden is dead in the water.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Still not on the front page......

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
So a couple of things I saw that may be worth posting

Again, if am trying not to prejudge anyone guilt or innocence just putting info out there

First here is mike Cernovich discussing his lawsuit

So the short version

Cernovich filed a brief a while ago to Unseal the documents from Epstein’s case

Epstein was forced to plead guilty to child sex charged but was given a sweetheart deal of only 13 months

Cernovich claims that part of that deal was having the whole file sealed, which is very rare

So he filed to court case to have it unsealed and was disappointed no major media outlet joined him

Eventually he was joined by the Miami Herald and they won. Despite the victory, the files have still not been released as they are being processed and so even he and the Miami herald haven’t seen them

Cernovich claims the only reason charges were now brought is because the officials can no longer hide the crimes as the files will soon be made public

So the charges are there to make it look like the sdny are doing their jobs

Very worth while video
edit on 8-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Also, here is an article showing one of the lawyers representing one of Epstein’s accusers said trump was the only major person who helped them

Following a 2018 financial settlement between Florida attorney Bradley Edwards - who represented one of Epstein's accusers, only to be later sued by Epstein, Edwards claimed that Donald Trump was the 'only person' who provided assistance when Edwards served subpoenas and notices to high-profile individuals connected to Epstein.

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer
Well , dang
What are you attempting here ?
To show someone else's post is tripe ?
I agree

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
the current labor secretary, alexander Acosta...trumps pick...is the one that gave him (Epstein) that light sentence.....stay current with your latest (somehow blame the democrats) outrage, you knuckle-draggers....trump love's this guy

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It was the Federal Government DOJ who let Epstein off the hook initially, not the SDNY or SDMiami, was it? SDNY/SDMiami didn't "drop the ball".

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Maybe this has been posted, not sure. BUT, HUGE IF TRUE!

twitter.com...

Another VERY prominent person has been arrested. Notification will be made within 24 hours. DO NOT ask me who it is, I will not divulge due to operational safety.

#QAnon will be vindicated in a MASSIVE way when news of this arrest breaks.

#WWG1WGA

Bring the #PAIN!

Any guesses on who this is?

caught my eye

Link

$5 billion wiped off Chinese real estate mogul’s empire following sexual assault allegations
A real estate empire has suffered a staggering $5 billion loss after its founder was detained on child sexual assault allegations.

Billionaire Wang Zhenhua, who founded Future Land Development Holdings in 1996, was detained today after a woman alleged he had sexually assaulted her nine-year-old daughter in a hotel on June 29.

According to the South China Morning Post, China’s top political body responsible for law and order claimed he “took children as his playthings” and vowed to bring him to justice.

“Wang, who is a successful businessman, a philanthropist, a national model worker, took children as his plaything. This is so dirty and obscene,” the Central Political and Legal Affairs Commission alleged on social media.

Shanghai police said in a statement that they had detained a 57-year-old man, identified only by his surname, for alleged child molestation in a local hotel.

“At 9pm on July 3, Shanghai police issued a briefing on its official Weibo account. From that, it has been confirmed by the police that Wang Zhenhua, the de facto controller of Seazen Holdings, is suspected of molesting a girl,” a Chinese state-run news agency reported on Thursday.

edit on 8/7/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Grambler

It was the Federal Government DOJ who let Epstein off the hook initially, not the SDNY or SDMiami, was it? SDNY/SDMiami didn't "drop the ball".

Apparently the Miami department was furious at the treatment of this case

As far as the sdny they had the power to bring charges in addition to the doj

That is proven by the fact that they are now bringing charges

And so they intentionally decided not to pursue charges until the records were unsealed by a lawsuit by a private citizen

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
the current labor secretary, alexander Acosta...trumps pick...is the one that gave him (Epstein) that light sentence.....stay current with your latest (somehow blame the democrats) outrage, you knuckle-draggers....trump love's this guy

Despite you childish name calling and claim trump loves Epstein

You are right his labor secretary was the prosecutor that have Epstein his sweetheart deal

This could be for a ton of reasons

Maybe trump wasn’t thinking about Epstein at all when he made that choice

Maybe he was told by advisors to pick this guy

Maybe he picked this guy so that those connected to Epstein would lower their guard because they’d think no way trump would pursue Epstein if he picked this guy

Maybe Acosta explained to trump he had no choice but to offer this deal

Maybe trump was involved with Epstein and is trying to cover up his crimes as well

I don’t know

Like I said early in this thread

Let the chips fall where they may

If trump is guilty, he should go down with the rest of them

However I don’t see this as proof of his guilt

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Im not really sure now. I saw a manifest where one page with Clintons name was duplicated as page four and page five with no source other than document cloud. It could be real or it could be a fake. It was a little suspicious that most names were illegible while the name Clinton almost jumped off the pages. That being said I think that the people who need to be most concerned are not people who may have traveled with Epstein so much as his staff who aided in the operation of sex trafficking.
I did here that Clinton traveled on the plane over a dozen times and that was on MSNBC. And I am hearing that many ears are up including the white house.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join