It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

You're so full of crap:

Yeah, he really seems to be involved in all of that doesn't he?

edit on 6 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: Liquesence
About time.

And here's a great character witness:

"Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Link

That statement tells me Trump knows nothing about epstein, let alone joining in with underage girls.
It sounds like he's stating the obvious that Epstein likes young women in public.

If Trump was into that behavior with Epstein, he wouldn't be making that statement.

The bigger problem is how many people have been compromised at an island that looks like it was made for blackmail purposes.

Trump has admitted, and boasted about, walking into the dressing room of minors while they dressed.

Trump has been accused of multiple sexual assaults, as well as rape of an underage girl (or two).

Trump is knee deep in this morass as much as anyone and has been for a while.

But go ahead and hold him to a higher standard because he's your man...

And since he's friends with Mr. Epstein....lol

Source all that , or I consider it for what it is...
Bullshiite

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

FOX came across with it as breaking news a bit ago.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Is this some kind of "end run" to try an dirty Trump during the election process? They will throw out all the names and try to make a big deal about Trump being on it, then throw in a bunch of people who are extremely guilty and expendable and then use the old "guilt by association" trick to hurt Trump's re-election chances.

If the globalists really hate Trump, than I can see them sacrificing their own to get rid of him in this manner.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ugh oh. I bet this guy doesn't last long.

Too many high-profile sickos out there.

For the record, I would like to know Trump's explanation for hanging out with this sicko.

He's not beyond reproach. This needs to be addressed.

You phuk kids, you pay dearly. This HAS to be an underlying morality of our culture.

I would sacrifice MAGA for it.
edit on 6-7-2019 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Local news here in NYC say he was definitely arrested and “taken into custody”.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I hope Jeff rats out his bro trump. Perhaps that's the intention of the LEOs busting him again... trump may have pushed the FBI just a bit to hard and they want to show him who's really the boss.

You reap what you Sow....
edit on 6-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's encouraging. Perhaps the heads of FoxNews were not complicit in the sex crimes, like so many powerful MSM and POLITICAL people were/are.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Ugh oh. I bet this guy doesn't last long.

Too many high-profile sickos out there.

For the record, I would like to know Trump's explanation for hanging out with this sicko.

He's not beyond reproach. This needs to be addressed.

You phuk kids, you pay dearly. This HAS to be an underlying morality of our culture.

I would sacrifice MAGA for it.

Before Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago for propositioning a member's underage daughter, Epstein used to be a frequent guest of another Mar-A-Lago member.

As Host, Trump was known for making appearances at the club to meet, schmooz and take photos with Mar-a-Lago members...including their guests.

You will find Trump saying nothing but complimentry things about all his members...and their guests. It's good public relations.
"He's a great guy...She's a great lady."
Trump's back-handed slap at Epstein about liking young girls was, no doubt, in reference to his banning of him as a guest from his place.

Hell, Trump even says Kim is a "Great guy"...that's his shtick.

edit on 6-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
Local news here in NYC say he was definitely arrested and “taken into custody”.

Same just announced on ABC-7 Chicago news. Good to see something besides shooting carnage on the Sat Night news.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Maybe Weiner, Weinstein, and Kraft ratted out Epstein?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I hope Jeff rats out his bro trump. Perhaps that's the intention of the LEOs busting him again... trump may have pushed the FBI just a bit to hard and they want to show him who's really the boss.

If he does, and there is proof. Awesome.

Sadly, for you, by the time he gets to rating out trump he might have just rated out 100's of others in the DNC(which trump was part of).

Will you be as gleeful then when the entire party is collapsed due to their debauchery? I will, i say drag it all down, but for some reason I think you'll still be clinging to party lines in the face of actual justice.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

This is going to really bring out the partisanship in everyone

Trump haters will say trump is going down

Hillary haters will say she and bill are

Here is my take

The more an individual went to the island, the more suspicions I have

But I will try my best to wait for evidence before claiming anyone is guilty, even Epstein

However, I do know that too often the rich and powerful get away with disgusting sex abuses

So i hope justice is served, and that as many people as can be proven are served that justice

And if that means a person I support like trump is found guilty, so be it

We’d traficers of children are the lowest garbage in earth, and bringing them to justice outweighs any partisanship

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

I wouldn't be surprised if he suicides, or if the building where evidence is stored ends up being the target of a terrorist attack.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: Maluhia

I wouldn't be surprised if he suicides, or if the building where evidence is stored ends up being the target of a terrorist attack.

What will they do? Fly a passenger plane into it to cover up the evidence???

Preposterous.....

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's encouraging. Perhaps the heads of FoxNews were not complicit in the sex crimes, like so many powerful MSM and POLITICAL people were/are.

Are you actually serious?

www.cosmopolitan.com...

1059themountain.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Epstein will either have a heart attack or commit suicide next week

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Sadly, for you, by the time he gets to rating out trump he might have just rated out 100's of others in the DNC(which trump was part of).

Will you be as gleeful then when the entire party is collapsed due to their debauchery? I will, i say drag it all down, but for some reason I think you'll still be clinging to party lines in the face of actual justice.

What are you talking about..? I'm not a democrat. I worked for Gary Johnson. Let the chips fall where they may.

Remember at one time Slick Willie and trump were good buddies...

edit on 6-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

What are you talking about..? I'm not a democrat. I worked for Gary Johnson. Let the chips fall where they may.

Remember at one time Clinton and trump were good buddies...

Exactly

And even if you are a trump or Clinton fan, child sex trafficking outweighs all of that

If any of these charges are remotely true, may everyone connected he brought to justice for the pain they caused those children

I don’t give a damn if they have an r or a d next to their name

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If this can of worms actually opens all the way, it's astounding anyone thinks this will be a strictly one party parade. It will be a parade of connections.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join