It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Grambler

The entire thread is chock full of links and information pertaining to Tommy's racist antics.

I can only suggest you go back through the thread, peruse the links and pertinent information.

I suggest you look up "burden of proof" . you will find it under "logical fallacy" . Tommy robinson has been in public for about what 15 years. Can you provide 15 racist quotes ( thats ONE A YEAR which you could probably easily accuse Trump or Prince Philip of) from anywhere in the last 15 years?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

Fair enough 15 years ago he was in the BNP and left it because he found out there were many racists in it.
Not really strong evidence of being racist is it?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
And for all of those saying how horrible tommy is

I am open to hearing what exactly he has done that is so horrible

On this thread alone I learned of his 7/7 comments and hated them

And I have seen him do and say stuff that I oppose

However, as I said before, I at least understand where his anger came from which led him to make those statements

Malcolm x also said a did many things I hated

But he grew up in a time where black oriole were being abused, and the police were complicit in the abuse

How many times he must have seen friends and family in his community beaten, robbed, threatened, or even sexually assaulted. And when they would go to the authorities, they would treat them like criminals

Like tommy, the authorities were upset at Malcolm’s criticism and ruling up his community, and they pushed as hard as possible with laws to take home down

So would all the people here cheering about tommy being charged and how terrible he is say the same of Malcolm x?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The illegal part is that he holds views they do not like, so they’ll pretend the most minor of infractions is worthy of jailtime.

But democracy inst just about the freedom to say what we like. It is also about tolerating what we dont like. Matter of fact TR probably isnt my sort of guy. But the abuse of his human rights is totally out of order.

link   

The illegal part is that he holds views they do not like, so they’ll pretend the most minor of infractions is worthy of jailtime.

But democracy inst just about the freedom to say what we like. It is also about tolerating what we dont like. Matter of fact TR probably isnt my sort of guy. But the abuse of his human rights is totally out of order.

link   

originally posted by: bartconnolly

Fair enough 15 years ago he was in the BNP and left it because he found out there were many racists in it.

No, he was 20. It was 15 years ago. He didn’t join and stay because the BNP was racist, he left because the BNP was racist.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Oh, do give it a rest.

You. Pictures of Yaxley-Lennon. Box of tissues. Get the picture?

I chose not to indulge in your fantasies

I will it give it a rest

You lied, you then said people pointing out your lie had reading comprehension issues

Had you admitted your lie I would have dropped it

You chose not to, which speaks volumes

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuckyWunderlick

No, he was 20. It was 15 years ago. He didn’t join and stay because the BNP was racist, he left because the BNP was racist.

And how does someone manage to join the BNP without knowing they are racist?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Man joins the BNP and is shocked to discover it was full of racists?

About as credible as someone joining the KKK and saying "imagine my surprise when I found out they were racist"?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Like he said, they were the only ones standing up to Islamic extremism.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

That's priceless. And you believe him?!!!!!!!

the question isnt whether you believe him the question is assuming that is true whether you can then call him a racist.
when you admit that TR having black or non white friends demonstrates he is not racist we can go and look at whether such friends exist. Okay?
So is having such friends proof he is not racist?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Not my fantasies, yours judging by all the love for Yaxley-Lennon that you have poured out over these pages!

Your repeating an untrue statement over and over again does not make it true.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Which is bollocks.

Also suggested he did know they were racist and just didn't care.

What a guy.

link   

Imagine going to prison for say, selling marijuana

You get to jail, and because you are white (or black whatever) you are beaten by gangs for your skin color

You go to the authorities and tell them, but they treat you like the bad guy

So out of desperation you join a bad group with racial views because they are the only ones who will stand up for you

That is the choice thousands of people were forced to make as their community was attacked and daughters were raped, and police treated them as the criminals

Now even when they denounce that group and say they were the only ones looking out for them at the time but they left when it became apparent how racist they were, they still get smeared for that

Meanwhile, far less anger is shown to the police who treated the victims like criminals

link   

Which is bollocks.

What a guy.

Big deal. People still join the Labor party.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Not my fantasies, yours judging by all the love for Yaxley-Lennon that you have poured out over these pages!

Your repeating an untrue statement over and over again does not make it true.

And you denying your lie over and over doesn’t mean it’s not a lie

Tell you what, let’s make a thread posting your statements,

If you are right that I have reading comprehension issues, then surely everyone will say so

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

the question isnt whether you believe him the question is assuming that is true whether you can then call him a racist.
when you admit that TR having black or non white friends demonstrates he is not racist we can go and look at whether such friends exist. Okay?

Having black or non white friends does not mean someone isn't racist.

link   

Which is bollocks.

What a guy.

Ok so in 2004 when tommy joined the bnp, which other groups were standing up against these Muslim gangs?

Not the police, they allowed the gangs to go and went after anyone who tried to retaliate

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Imagine going to prison for say, selling marijuana

You get to jail, and because you are white (or black whatever) you are beaten by gangs for your skin color

You go to the authorities and tell them, but they treat you like the bad guy

So out of desperation you join a bad group with racial views because they are the only ones who will stand up for you

That is the choice thousands of people were forced to make as their community was attacked and daughters were raped, and police treated them as the criminals

Now even when they denounce that group and say they were the only ones looking out for them at the time but they left when it became apparent how racist they were, they still get smeared for that

Meanwhile, far less anger is shown to the police who treated the victims like criminals

Yeah, the state’s political correctness has already proven to lead to malpractice. They’d much rather not look like racists than help children from grooming gangs.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Having black or non white friends does not mean someone isn't racist.

but criticising a religion proves that someone is?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join