It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: oldcarpy

Me:

Did a poster say that the police were not complicit in allowing these rapes to occur?

You:

“No, I did not”

Minutes later also you

“Yes, I did initially say that the police were not "complicit"

You are a liar

Except that's not quite how it went, is it?

Are you claiming those aren’t the words you typed?

That is how it went

You lied when you said you never said the police weren’t complicit

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bartconnolly
a reply to: Flavian

What is illegal about filming or ranting outside a court? There is no law against it!

The illegal part is that he holds views they do not like, so they’ll pretend the most minor of infractions is worthy of jailtime.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You have been told, shown, and lead by the hand, to plenty of information that clearly shows Tommy up for exactly what he is, time and time again.

The entire thread is chock full of links and information pertaining to Tommy's racist antics.

I can only suggest you go back through the thread, peruse the links and pertinent information.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

he filmed right outside court as defendents were due to be brought into court

Wrong! He filmed outside a SENTENCING hearing AFTER they convicts had already been convicted!
they werent defendants.

This is something that he had previously been warned about by judges

Wrong! He had been warned about attacking IN THE COURT BUILDING who were NOT YET CONVICTED and referring to them as rapists. He then went anf got training. He checked he was outside the court groundes with the police . He asked the court staff if there were reporting restrictions. they were not aware of any. He consulted the Court rules which said restrictions in any trial had to be posted on the courtroom door and posted on the court diary. He consulted both of these and neither had any such notice. so what happened earlier did not re occur. Also the actual Judge didnt watch his video and sent hoim to prison. The Judge then made a restriction order not on the case but on reporting about tommy Robinson. The next court day UNDER THE RESTRICTIONS HE HAD MADE the Judge then had a motion to dismiss because of TRs video and he and the Prosecution agreed that the video DID NOT AFFECT any trial. thi swas NOT REPORTED by the media even AFTER the restrictions were lifted.

you can't really argue with jail time for ignoring all this can you?

You can! And if you dont you ned to apply it equally. No journalist since WWII has got more than a £5000 fine for contempt and currently the BBC and others are doing reports much more extreme than TR and nothing is happening to them!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I hate YSL with a passion and disagree with him about almost everything. However, i will always defend his right to both have and to express those opinions. Everyone is entitled to free and fair trial. The law of the land applies equally to all or there is simply no point in having laws.

However, that also stands for the disgusting paedos that he was grandstanding about.

You only seem to care about how this is a perceived miscarriage of justice against YSL, not about the fact that it could equally have been a miscarriage of justice due to YSL's actions that could have led to the paedo's getting away with it.

If the trial had collapsed due to YSL's actions, would you still be defending him?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No there are links to him hating Islam

Like you hate Christianity

For some reason you don’t feel your a racist but tommy is

If there is more than just him hating in Islam, please show it to me

So far we have he made jokes about welsh people being sheep shaggers

I hear people make racial jokes all the time, that doesn’t make them racist

So show me examples of his actual racism as opposed to his hatred of islam

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy Asked

What do you have to say about the Application to dismiss the jury made by the defence layers for these nonces that was based on Yaxley-Lennon's antics, then?

I say exactly what the Judge Marsden and the Prosecution Mr Wright when he said "there is nothing they could have seen that could in any way prejudice them against the defendants". But he saifd this UNDER HIS OWN REPORTING RESTRICTIONS and the media did not report it. Then when TR again faced trial they media wanted to badmouth him so asked for the restrictions to be lifted and they were the day before the next appearance but they didnt report this comment then!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

What part of already guilty awaiting sentence do you people find so hard to understand? You cant collapse a trial which has already happened
edit on 9-7-2019 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jd0Fengland

What part of already guilty awaiting sentence do you people find so hard to understand? You cant collapse a trial which has already happened

If that’s true then their one tedious defence, “he might have got child molesters off”, is malarkey.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

Look it up its 100% true just look at the words he said to cause all this"how you feel about the verdict "

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

First the laws are different here in the us, we can discuss trials while they are going in

I feel that is free speech

As is a theme with most of what I comment on, by problem is double standards

If tommy broke the law, I have no problem with him being held accountable

Just give him the same treatment other people break that law gets

Anyone else go to jail for breaking that law? Anyone else get sentenced ina few hours, jailed, and then have the judge tell the entire press they can’t discuss it?

Seems like a double standard to me

Meanwhile I show how the judge said the filming law is broke all the time and not charged, and the ag now says social media posts can be contempt

So if Tommy’s gets charged, charge all of those people

Or my preference, get rid of the dumb law

Lastly, if you do think tommy and pedos all deserve the protections of the law (I agree) why have you not called out all of those who broke the law amend jeopardized Tommy’s trial by talking about how horrible and guilty he was in social media before his hearing was over?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

How do i hate Christianity, i was christened a Protestant ffs.

I certainly don't hold with what the religion has perpetrated throughout the better part of recorded history where the rest of the world is concerned.

Nor any of the rest of the organized religious practices for that matter. LoL

Like i said plenty of info that proves Tommy's hatred towards Muslims and shows he's a racist.

If you refuse to accept it that's your own lookout.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jd0Fengland

What part of linked trials do you find so hard to understand?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Me:

Did a poster say that the police were not complicit in allowing these rapes to occur?

You:

“No, I did not”

Minutes later also you

You are a liar

That is how it went

Your lack of written comprehension skills is only exceeded by your capacity for rudeness.

As ever, trying to have a sensible and worthwhile conversation with you sadly always proves to be the triumph of hope over experience.

Like I said earlier, sticking wasps up my bottom would be a far less unpleasant experience.

Please change your record, it's stuck.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
originally posted by: [post=24474073]Grambler
Click on "Quote" instead of "reply" or put a quotation in a square bracket [with the word quote] then the quote[then aslash/ and the word quote] i.e. "

the quote
"
edit on 9-7-2019 by bartconnolly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

First the laws are different here in the us, we can discuss trials while they are going in

Anyone else go to jail for breaking that law? Anyone else get sentenced ina few hours, jailed, and then have the judge tell the entire press they can’t discuss it?

Meanwhile I show how the judge said the filming law is broke all the time and not charged, and the ag now says social media posts can be contempt

Lastly, if you do think tommy and pedos all deserve the protections of the law (I agree) why have you not called out all of those who broke the law amend jeopardized Tommy’s trial by talking about how horrible and guilty he was in social media before his hearing was over?

Already answered.

Your failure to understand is your problem

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

But he only asked the guy found guilty no one else so weak diversion of facts

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Me:

You:

“No, I did not”

Minutes later also you

You are a liar

That is how it went

Your lack of written comprehension skills is only exceeded by your capacity for rudeness.

As ever, trying to have a sensible and worthwhile conversation with you sadly always proves to be the triumph of hope over experience.

Like I said earlier, sticking wasps up my bottom would be a far less unpleasant experience.

Please change your record, it's stuck.

Ahhh that's what I was to do with the wasp.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Already answered.

Your failure to understand is your problem

That is just gainsaying. He posted points explaining what you had not answered. you just gainsaid.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I think we are going to need a right good few wasps the day. LoL

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join