It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
I'll just park this here before I go off for a few beers over a lie or two, as is my wont, apparently:

twitter.com...

Not much love love for Tommy here.

Tee hee......

Yes isn’t it strange how all of those people can spend time posting their hatred of tommy

Not many of them demanding the officials who allowed rapists off be held accountable though

Almost lie they care more about tommy than the rapists and officials that let them get away with it

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I saw that as well.

I wonder if Alex Jones will be up for giving him a spare cot at his gaff?

Somehow i dina see Trump nor Seal Team Six coming to Tommy's rescue. LoL

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: ScepticScot

Rotherham? Is that the only place where this was happening?

So just to be clear, if it comes out that there were grooming gangs in Luton, you will accept that the people of Luton were ignored and let down by the police?

Meanwhile tommy has given proof of incidents that occurred iuton, including black families having their houses smashed by Muslim gangs to be forced to leave, a Jewish man attacked routinely for his faith, and police did almost nothing

We have had issues between blacks and Muslims in the UK since we started inviting them over following WW2. That is nothing new, even if it is to you on the other side of the pond. Go to any Northern town and you will see it everyday of the week.

How about black gangs smashing Muslim homes, forcing them to move? That also happens in places like Bradford, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, Birmingham, Nottingham, etc.

Idiots attack idiots. Just look at your poster boy SYL - he loves a fight.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'll just park this here before I go off for a few beers over a lie or two, as is my wont, apparently:

twitter.com...

Tee hee......

Yes isn’t it strange how all of those people can spend time posting their hatred of tommy

Not many of them demanding the officials who allowed rapists off be held accountable though

Almost lie they care more about tommy than the rapists and officials that let them get away with it

Can you provide a link to all the actions you have personally taken to make these officials accountable.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well, you seem to have plenty of time to display your admiration for Tommy the racist piece of scum that he is via your posts.

What's the deal, are others not allowed to reciprocate in the opposite direction?

After all, what good for the Goose and all the jazz.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

twitter.com...

Tee hee......

Can you provide a link to all the actions you have personally taken to make these officials accountable.

I’ve spent much time discussing much outrage for the rapists and the officials that allowed them off, even in this thread

I’m not saying people should be vigilantes and do things in their own

I am just saying if their was as much public outrage at the officials who allowed rape to occur as there is toward tommy maybe something would be done with those officials

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Coming from you, the guy who could easily identify these rapists and deal with them, but who chooses not to because you have only care enough about children being raped enough to act if it’s your daughter

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Tee hee......

I’ve spent much time discussing much outrage for the rapists and the officials that allowed them off, even in this thread

I’m not saying people should be vigilantes and do things in their own

I am just saying if their was as much public outrage at the officials who allowed rape to occur as there is toward tommy maybe something would be done with those officials

So you have nothing more than the people you condemn for not doing enough.

Are you a hypocrite or is it you just don't care enough about abused children?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

No hard to identify people who have been in the papers. LoL

Gave you there HMP and the phone number for such.

Canny imagine what the hell else you are after really.

The fact of the matter is that our system of law can only warehouse these animals for a period of time.

They cannot be rehabilitated nor fixed.

I would put them down, every last one of them, because the alternative does not bear thinking about.

But the law is what we have, and they have to work with the tools that they have.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Neither

I am not criticizing people for not doing enough

I am criticizing members of a community that has law enforcement allow the rape of their children for three decades, who spend more anger at a guy who was outraged by those rapes than the people who allowed them to continue

I have spent more time criticizing the law enforcement and authorities, this it’s not hypocrisy

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

What would you have the people do specifically that you imagine would be legal?

How are members of a community responsible for Police and Social Work turning what amounts to a blind eye?

We want these bastards held to account also, but that does not necessarily follow that they will be held to account, as unfortunate as the case may be.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I don’t want them to do anything physical

Now you are a tough guy who claimed who could find these rape gangs easily and take them out, but you don’t feel like it

So you are despicable

But everyone else, I just point outta that if hey spent as much time posting on social media, writing in mews stories, and holding rallies against the officials that allowed these rapes to occur, maybe they would be held accountable

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Neither

I am criticizing members of a community that has law enforcement allow the rape of their children for three decades, who spend more anger at a guy who was outraged by those rapes than the people who allowed them to continue

I have spent more time criticizing the law enforcement and authorities, this it’s not hypocrisy

All you have done is post on a thread about Robinson exact same as everyone else, yet you have tried to assume some moral superiority and claim others haven't done enough.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I don’t want them to do anything physical

Now you are a tough guy who claimed who could find these rape gangs easily and take them out, but you don’t feel like it

So you are despicable

But everyone else, I just point outta that if hey spent as much time posting on social media, writing in mews stories, and holding rallies against the officials that allowed these rapes to occur, maybe they would be held accountable

Said as you post on a story about Robinson.

Hypocrite or not care enough?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Anyone that touched one of my kids in such a manner, i would find and kill.

Law cannot help with regards to that type, quite simple.

If that makes me despicable, so be it.

Don't make me a beast nor a Tommy boy 10 names racist sympathizer.

You don't have the solution and nor have you addressed my queries, so i will simply ask again.

"What would you have the people do specifically that you imagine would be legal?"

"How are members of a community responsible for Police and Social Work turning what amounts to a blind eye?"

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Neither

All you have done is post on a thread about Robinson exact same as everyone else, yet you have tried to assume some moral superiority and claim others haven't done enough.

I’m not claiming a moral superiority

I’m a crap person

Yes I posted in a tommy thread

Notice my posts have largely been about the offices and authorities

I am just saying that in my opinion people seem to have more anger toward tommy than toward the officials that allowed rape, and if that were to change maybe the officials would be held accountable

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I answer your question

Hold rallies, write letters, post angry posts as much as they do about tommy

Vote out anyone who refuses to hold these officials accountable

No, you saying you would personally handle someone who hurt your daughter doesn’t make you bad at all

You saying you can easily find and dispatch child rapists, but can’t be bothered because it’s not your girl being raped does make you disgusting

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Neither

I’m not claiming a moral superiority

I’m a crap person

Yes I posted in a tommy thread

Notice my posts have largely been about the offices and authorities

I am just saying that in my opinion people seem to have more anger toward tommy than toward the officials that allowed rape, and if that were to change maybe the officials would be held accountable

Robinson is the topic of this thread.

Do we need to go over all your posts where you have accused others of not caring enough.

If you were even a half way decent human you would apologize.
edit on 9-7-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

And how are these rallies or letters going to retard pedophiles beasting little girls?

I think our politicians are a little busy fighting over Brexit to be bothered with the pedophile problems right now, as unfortunate as the case may be.

Still not telling me how the members of a community are responsible for Police and Social Work being an inept shower of bastards all the same.

In my own area, i would have a fair chance of being able to find and dispatch anyone who hurt my children or know someone who could.

So every time some poor kid gets molested in the UK I'm supposed to uproot, take off after them, and dispatch the bastards via my own methods???

Hang on a minute to i get my cape on. LoL

I'm despicable and now I'm disgusting???

Coming from the moronic little Tommy fanboy racist apologist you seem to be your insults simply are not very insulting.

Do you have any kids yourself Grambler?

If so, what would you do to protect them, or to anyone that hurt them in such a manner, how far would you go?

edit on 9-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I don’t have kids

Nor am I a tough guy who pretends o could use my network of fellow tough guys to dispatch entire gangs of rapists

But if I could easily do that as you claim, and I watched for three decades as police did nothing as my communities daughters were raped, I would do something

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join