It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You ok with the ag saying everyone should watch what they say in social media because those posts could be contempt?

You ok with people on social media saying tommy was guilty before his hearing was over?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bartconnolly

just what would you accept ( they you also accept of others) which would convince you he is not racist?

Likewise, what does it take to convince you that he is?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuckyWunderlick

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: bartconnolly
a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

Fair enough 15 years ago he was in the BNP and left it because he found out there were many racists in it.
Not really strong evidence of being racist is it?

No, he was 20. It was 15 years ago. He didn’t join and stay because the BNP was racist, he left because the BNP was racist.

And how does someone manage to join the BNP without knowing they are racist?

Like he said, they were the only ones standing up to Islamic extremism.

Which is bollocks.

Also suggested he did know they were racist and just didn't care.

What a guy.

Big deal. People still join the Labor party.

Does that even make sense in your head.

I thought anti-semitism was a problem in the Labour Party. Do you assume every member of the Labour Party is an anti-Semite?

It may be a problem for the Labour Party but it is not one of it's founding principles, is it?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You ok with the ag saying everyone should watch what they say in social media because those posts could be contempt?

You ok with people on social media saying tommy was guilty before his hearing was over?

I dont give two #s.

I find it honestly funny that your life is so dull that all you seem to do is spend time in circular arguments with strangers who also dont give a # about anything you have to say. I know thats harsh but its true, this thread has nothing to do with what the AG is saying or who said who was guilty, its basically entertainment for you and a few other members because you all clearly need to get out more.

Now feel free to to make a youtube video about Tommy that nobody will watch if thats going to make you feel better.

Am not going to waist anymore of my time with this thread, 20 minutes has been more than enough am off to do something productive I encourage you to do the same.
edit on 9-7-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The key word being could.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

My life is dull posting on here, yet here you come to post

Perhaps you should go make another thread calling for civility and then start insulting people again

It’s obvious you don’t care about selective application of the law

Thanks for admitting it

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The key word being could.

Exactly!

That is the key!

They are now admitting everyone posting on social media about court cases is breaking the law

They can chose who they want to charge and silence

Thats terrible

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You do like to play your tedious semantic word salad games. May I suggest that you consider getting a life as opposed to your general keyboard warrior tw@ttery?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

You do like to play your tedious semantic word salad games. May I suggest that you consider getting a life as opposed to your general keyboard warrior tw@ttery?

I need the life, yet here you are right with me

It’s not semantics

You said you didn’t say something

You then admit you did say it

This your initial statement that you didn’t say it was a lie

The person trying to say this wasn’t a lie is the one trying to argue things like semantics unsuccessfully
edit on 9-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

My life is dull posting on here, yet here you come to post

Yeah for about half a hour while my dinner cooks....

Dude I just checked,

You have written so far today over 40 posts on this thread, lets say each one takes you about 5 minutes or so to read the post you're replying to, formulate your thoughts and write the post, thats about 3 and half hour worth of your day (its not over yet) that you have waisted on this #e that nobody other than you really seems to care about.

Sad...

So am off, honestly its more for your own good so you don't get triggered into waisting even more of your time.

Get outside or something, please.
edit on 9-7-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You are Mr Logic out of Viz magazine and I claim my £5.

'Bye now, beer 0' clock soon.

link   

originally posted by: bartconnolly
a reply to: BuckyWunderlick

Fair enough 15 years ago he was in the BNP and left it because he found out there were many racists in it.
Not really strong evidence of being racist is it?

Man joins the BNP and is shocked to discover it was full of racists?

About as credible as someone joining the KKK and saying "imagine my surprise when I found out they were racist"?

It can happen....in the movies and if scripted, not so much in reality though if people are being honest

link   

I think you have already been provided all the information you require to establish Robinson racist little agenda.

53 pages of the stuff. LoL
edit on 9-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I understand you are still upset I showed you to be a hypocrite jerk who makes fun of kids with autism in that other thread

I know you were breaking down, and discussing how you are so overwhelmed with comments online that you now have to be uncivil because it has shaken you so much

I know you are upset that I showed you have no credibility

So way to prove that again by discussing my small YouTube channel that almost no one watches, and suggesting I get a life

It’s ok, we know you need to try to get some self respect back

If you think your comments here help, I’m happy to contribute to that

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You are Mr Logic out of Viz magazine and I claim my £5.

'Bye now, beer 0' clock soon.

Have fun drinking

Try not to tell anymore lies

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think you have already been provided all the information you require to establish Robinson racist little agenda.

Its #ing hilarious.....

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: andy06shake

Its #ing hilarious.....

I may be pathetic for being in this thread

But at least I haven’t claimed to have been done with this worthless thread twice only to keep posting

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I find it honestly funny that your life is so dull that all you seem to do is spend time in circular arguments with strangers who also dont give a # about anything you have to say. I know thats harsh but its true,

or how much time i just wasted noting that 17 pages out of 53 of this thread (so nearly a third) have Mr Hicks as the top picture, he always had good timing (used to be comedic timing), its almost like people wait for that top slot, I miss the real Bill who told jokes

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'll just park this here before I go off for a few beers over a lie or two, as is my wont, apparently:

twitter.com...

Not much love love for Tommy here.

Tee hee......

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Wait for the top slot?

Could it be I’m just posting a lot?

I miss bill hicks too for what it’s worth

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join