It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Sounds like an adequate assessment.

Nobody is to blame because they were all at fault.

It's an old chestnut as well that serves TPTB rather well.
edit on 8-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The facts of the specific court case where evidence is being presented to a jury, have nothing to do with the wider recognition and acceptance that children and women were abused by men from Pakistani heritage.

What SPECIFIC court case did Tommy robinson report on where evidence had not already FINISHED being presented to the Jury and the defendants already been convicted? what did he say about anyone not already convicted?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I am old enough to remember the days before the Police And Criminal Evidence Act when the Police were fairly free to fit people up with "confessions" supposedly made in the back of a patrol car etc.

But you are happy to accept police going over his personal papers for 18 months in order to get a faux fraud case and try to get him five years foir it and when his wife said no he want and told them and they said "okay 18 months for fraud" ?
You are happy that in 80 years no one reporting on a case was ever a day in jail for contempt but they have him in for two months in solitary and moved him to the largest muslims population prison on the far side of England?
the very type of think the Guildford and Birmingham people suffered?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If its any consolation both religious and where they stem from are simply a rehash of others that came before.

Rubbish. Islam is nothing like christianity and has nothing like the historical support for it. And the "Christ Myth" theory or the "came from before" nonsense is also debunked. In any case Christianity has the Trinity and Islam doesnt. and the Trinity isn not a rehash of something from before it. You have been listening to to much quasi history.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I’m not supporting him

I’m defending him for what I see to be a vindictive legal system that has let communities down (and may be continuing to do so) by allowing people of certain backgrounds to commit the most heinous crimes for decades, including child rape

I am arguing the position of maajid nawaaz

If the government went after the pedohiles with the same fervor they went after tommy, thousands of girls would have avoided rape

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bartconnolly

Naw mate, I've been studying history.

And it goes back a lot further than 6000 odd years. LoL

Like i said Sun, not Son worship.

You may come to a similar conclusion should you read a book that's not the Bible.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Grambler

Why? I'm not talking racist crap outside courts. LoL

No you just said you would have taken matters into your own hands

Btw why didn’t you?

You said you are well connected and could have found the rapists

So why didn’t you do anything?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ScepticScot

Sound like an adequate assessment.

Nobody is to blame because they were all at fault.

It's an old chestnut as well that serves TPTB rather well.

Yes and instead of demanding everyone in that system, particularly at the top he held accountable

Many people seem to be satisfied with the miscarriage of justice and focusing on tommy being so bad

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

There was a jury. It was in in retirement considering the evidence and the case in hand.

there was no jury in session! It has ALREADY DELIVERED THE VERDICTS. The court had convened for SENTENCING!
In fact this was brought to the court later AFTER THE JUDGE ISSUED THE GAGGING ORDER as to whether TR had any effect and the Judge agreed in the transcript from the original trial the judge discussed the video with Mr Wright QC, prosecution counsel. Having reviewed the content of the video Mr Wright stated in court: ‘There is nothing they could have seen that could in any way prejudice them against the defendants’. Judge Marson agreed on the record.
This record was only released when the contempt came before the Recorder of London in May this year and the gag was lifted the day before that. the media NEVER REPORTED what Marsden said the day after he sent TR to prison!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Well I'm waiting.

They are no here yet, so I'm just going to carry on regardless.

I'm in Scotland Grambler my arms are not that long.

But someones will be, plus nobody has raped my children so the incentive nor sheer malice is just not there.

Why did you do nothing?

I mean you could of at least came over and waved your flag for Tommy boy.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I demand many a thing, but i only ever get what i deserve.

Demanding sensitive information from spurious bastards seldom produces results Grambler. Its the government ffs, what do you think they really tell us?

Not much.

At least that's how it seems over here.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

OK , your defending of him is misplaced.
The peodophiles are in prison joining those already imprisoned and no doubt there will be more joining them , as I said previously it is the Blair "New Labour" government who are to blame , the Tory party have done and are doing something about it which is why it is now being discussed and acknowledged.

Robinson is not the answer he is a nasty symptom.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bartconnolly

The facts of the specific court case where evidence is being presented to a jury, have nothing to do with the wider recognition and acceptance that children and women were abused by men from Pakistani heritage.

What SPECIFIC court case did Tommy robinson report on where evidence had not already FINISHED being presented to the Jury and the defendants already been convicted? what did he say about anyone not already convicted?

We are going round in circles with this one. Why not sit down with your favourite tipple and read the judgement... It's all there. Including, but not confined to, the below quote.

"This morning, well knowing that the jury in this trial were in retirement and well knowing that there was a prohibition on publication because you referred to it in your video, you stood outside this building where jurors pass in order to get into it and defendants arrive. Over a prolonged period, because this is a long video, you are referring to this case, the previous case and to the subsequent case and, whilst I accept that there are on a number of occasions times when you refer to the defendants being not guilty until the jury say so, the vast majority of what you were saying, particularly at the beginning at the part I saw, was reference to cases like this, to Asian men, to the grooming of 11-year-old girls and the number of cases like this. No one could possibly conclude that that was likely to be anything other than highly prejudicial to the defendants in the present trial. …

If the jurors in my present trial get to know of this video, I will no doubt be faced with an application to discharge the jury."

Judiciary website

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

said

slamophobia its all just made up. LoL

that is not what I said. the WORD "islamophobia" is made up. Can you show me ANYWHERE in the press where it was broadly used before 2000?

As to Sharia courts in Sharia law following nations, that's none of our concern

In spite of the fact that hundreds of them exist IN THE UK?

Law of the Land over here is the only one that applies, and the only one our citizens are required to abide by.

Tell that to ex muslims who have been burned out of their homes. Or to arranged marriage children or to shunned apostates. Or to women denied inheritance. All by cultural pressure to abide by sharia law.

You do realize that there are other spurious religious courts in operation in both our nations?

If Catholics Protestants or others have religious rules which are for their own organisation that is their business. But sharia is mostly about how to treat non muslims. the majority of Islamic scriptures Koran plus Sira( history) plus Hadith ( traditions mainly the two main ones Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim/Islam ) are over 50% about non muslims.

Where do you get the idea I am from the USA? and WHERE in the USA is a 12 year old legal to marry and where in the US has it happened in the last 100 years? You are reading more of the Islamic propaganda again. Try looking at actual laws and not google searches of Islamic sites.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I’m not the one who claimed I could easily dispatch a network of child rapists with my connections

That was you

Are you ok with child rapists as long as your kids aren’t affected?

Could it be that maybe you were just blowing anime with your big claims?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bartconnolly

Here that's all the homework im doing for you. x

"Child marriage in the United States refers to a marriage in the United States where at least one party is under the age of 18. Between 2000 and 2015, over 200,000 minors were legally married"

en.wikipedia.org...

Apologies for assuming you were from the US, just most of the peeps supporting Robison in this thread seem to hail from there, my bad.

I'm correct about everything else all the same.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

What I find strange is you seemingly distrust the government

Yet you have no problem with them going after tommy like this

Ok you hate tommy

Fine

My initial point on this thread was that the attorney general said this law can be used to go after anyone on social media who discusses cases

Can’t you see the danger in that?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

POST the source of your document from the judiciary website. Ill tell you if you get the actual one. It is from the FRIDAY when TR was committed and it is by Judge Marsden. The judge then made a gagging order about Robinson. the following court day ( which was a Tuesday) this came up again UNDER THE GAGGING ORDER and Marsden accepted that TR had not done anything of this claim he had made on the Friday. But it was not reported due to the gagging order.
You can see BOTH transcripts in the following video:
www.youtube.com...
Also when Marsden said this he had not even seen the entire video!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Robinson may be a symptom, but it’s a predictable one

What do you expect people to do when their daughters are raped for thirty years, the police allow it to happen and treat their victims and families like criminals, and when they speak up about it they are called racist?

Then when it all comes to light, no one is power is punished, but they through the book at some foul mouthed bloke who made those in power look bad

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Well, you come and attempt to beast my kids and ile chop you in too little bits, how's that?

You can even bring a gun, coz you will need it. x

You're ok with Racists that's a given.

Just don't want them in your own postcode/zipcode.

Hypocrite much, yes ya do. x

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join