It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Court Finds Tommy Robinson guilty of contempt of court over Facebook broadcast

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: andy06shake

Of course it’s difficult to find those names

If enough uk citizens demanded it, maybe something would come of it

Seems like so many are spending more energy defending the authorities and going after the guy they hate tommy

Chief executuve of the council was Martin Kimberly. Head of children's services was Joyce Thacker.

Now what?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

There was no jury when tommy was filming

There was a jury. It was in in retirement considering the evidence and the case in hand. It and had to be ushered away from Robinson. Arguably, had the jury been interfered with then the case could have been compromised. Nothing like a collapsed case and a waste of money to prove a point, eh?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's not just difficult but possibly illegal.

Publishing such is obviously going to put the person's life in jeopardy.

After all, down to there, inept actions whilst within positions of authority wee lassies got beasted.

I would be careful where you choose to publish such information because TPTB do indeed frown upon such.

People would want there head on a stick.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

That's the bosses through, we want the monkeys and well as the organ grinders.

They are supposed to take the hit thus are somewhat insulated i suppose.
edit on 8-7-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It's not just difficult but possibly illegal.

Publishing such is obviously going to put the person's life in jeopardy.

After all, down to there, inept actions whilst within positions of authority wee lassies got beasted.

I would be careful where you choose to publish such information because TPTB do indeed frown upon such.

People would want there head on a stick.

Actually the names of most the senior figures at least are publicly available and widely published.

Unlike some posters insulation of a conspiracy or cover up there were multiple independent investigations and the details are publicly available.

Doesn't do anything to lessen the tragedy of the abuse in the first place but it has been thoroughly investigated and lessons hopefully learned.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

That's the bosses through, we want the monkeys and well as the organ grinders.

They are supposed to take the hit thus are somewhat insulated i suppose.

Investigations showed the failings of the system and individuals bad decisions. They didn't show any individuals were criminal responsible for what happened other than the child abusing pricks themselves.

Maybe some people got away with being really bad at their jobs but that's not a criminal offence.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The senior figures are probably going to hit out with, we did not know, or we were not told, i was not aware of.

The actual Police these crimes were reported to and the CPS and Social workers that should have investigated the claims(actual caseworkers) should also be held to account.

Well done for posting the senior figures all the same, not like they are squeaky clean nether.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
If he is jumping on a bandwagon that bandwagon is going on about ho9w Islamic gangs are rapring children. wehr is all the bandwagon publicity for that? all the publicity TR is getting is directed at attacking him and not at highlighting the problem with the membership and causes for these gangs which he is trying to publicise and almost no one is mentioning. Instead of addressing the issue they attack the person who tries to get them to address the issue.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Aye funny how "They" don't include the other important info.

When a wean gets beasted on you watch, your told and refuse to do anything about it or disregard the claims i would argue that's possible criminal negligence in itself.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Islamophobia is very real or do you disagree?

It is a made up term but if you mean "the irrational fear of Islam" I would question if fearing Sharia courts, Female genital mutilation and that sex between adults and children is acceptable is a RATIONAL fear to have.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The senior figures are probably going to hit out with, we did not know, or we were not told, i was not aware of.

The actual Police these crimes were reported to and the CPS and Social workers that should have investigated the claims(actual caseworkers) should also be held to account.

Well done for posting the senior figures all the same, not like they are squeaky clean nether.

The problem seems to have been (as far as I recall) the the processes and culture was so bad that It really wasn't anyone one or small groups of people faults. So many people #ed up or just didn't care enough that It was a systematic failing of the whole organisation.

I suspect a lot of people got away far too lightly but unless there was evidence of actual criminal levels of neglect what else was going to happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Seems like so many are spending more energy defending the authorities and going after the guy they hate tommy

Chief executuve of the council was Martin Kimberly. Head of children's services was Joyce Thacker.

Now what?

So why arent you demanding they be held legally accountable?

Were there actions not disgusting in allowing rape gangs to flourish and instead going after victims?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Yes you may get the tommy Robinson treatment

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Now what?

So why arent you demanding they be held legally accountable?

Were there actions not disgusting in allowing rape gangs to flourish and instead going after victims?

There are several independent investigations.

Read my posts to Andy for my thoughts on it.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Robinson has accumulated several criminal convictions and has served three prison sentences

So what? why is that relevant. I listed the convictions. the were three. One for hoitting an off duty police man that attacked him. One fore saying "sheep shaggers" to a group of welsh football fans and one offeroing a company of his to back a loan that was paid off but the company turned out not to have the assets to guarantee the loan. Thats iot. But why is ANY of that relevant to the contempt accusation?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bartconnolly

Islamophobia its all just made up. LoL

As to Sharia courts in Sharia law following nations, that's none of our concern.

The ones in my own nations decrees and judgments are not worth the paper they are printed.

Law of the Land over here is the only one that applies, and the only one our citizens are required to abide by.

You do realize that there are other spurious religious courts in operation in both our nations?

And you do also realize wee lassies as young as 12 can marry men in your own nation in certain states of the USA.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Why don’t you spend that tome looking in to who the officials were that allowed these rapes to occur for decades

Tony Blair and the British Labour party.
Alarm bells were being rung well over a decade ago and a documentary was made in the mid 2000's about Asian gangs and sexual grooming in Northern towns like Huddersfield but Blairs government got a court order to stop it being shown because it would adversely effect "social cohesion"

Politically correct BS let the victims down.

Tommy Robinson has earned the vitriol aimed at him , to you he's new but to Brits because of his EDL days he's old news and a known entity.
Your support of him is misplaced.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Why? I'm not talking racist crap outside courts. LoL

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bartconnolly

Robinson has accumulated several criminal convictions and has served three prison sentences

So what? why is that relevant. I listed the convictions. the were three. One for hoitting an off duty police man that attacked him. One fore saying "sheep shaggers" to a group of welsh football fans and one offeroing a company of his to back a loan that was paid off but the company turned out not to have the assets to guarantee the loan. Thats iot. But why is ANY of that relevant to the contempt accusation?

3 convictions for violence. 2 for fraud. 2 for contempt of court. Your version of the events is bollocks as told by Robinson (the proven liar)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Tommy Robinson was clearly in contempt of court

Earlier you claimed he was not publishing anything people did not already know.
You are contradicting yourself. Was he publishing things already known as you claimed earlier or was he publishing things not already known which would prejudice a trial? which is it? He published something already known or he didn't?

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join