It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubyaspeak!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
We're laying the groundwork for a national campaign -- a national campaign that I believe will result in a great victory in November 2002.
-- Tampa, Florida, June 30, 2003

Wait for us to succeed peace. Wait for us to have two states, side by side -- is for everybody coming together to deny the killers the opportunity to destroy.
-- Kennebunkport, Maine, June 15, 2003

I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things.
-- aboard AirForce One, June 4 2003

I recently met with the finance minister of the Palestinian Authority, was very impressed by his grasp of finances.
-- Washington, DC, May 29, 2003

I think war is a dangerous place.
-- Washington, DC, May 7, 2003

We're fighting an enemy ... that will wear civilian uniforms....
-- Washington, DC, March 25, 2003

I had a cordial meeting at that meeting last night. We greeted each other, cordially.
-- Prague, Czech Republic, November 21, 2002

Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of "Hop on Pop."
-- Penn. State University, April 2, 2002

Not over my dead body will they raise your taxes.
-- Ontario, Canada, January 5, 2002

If you're like me you won't remember everything you did here.
-- Yale University, New Haven, CT, May 21, 2001

There's no question that the minute I got elected, the storm clouds on the horizon were getting nearly directly overhead.
-- Washington, DC, May 11, 2001

Do you have blacks, too?
-- Washington, DC, March 2001, during Bush's first meeting with Brazilian President Fernando Henrique Cardoso. Reported April 28, 2002 by columnist Fernando Pedreira of the Estado Sao Paulo in an article titled "An Overwhelming Ignorance."

More and more of our imports are coming from overseas.
-- reported in Slate, September 25, 2000

It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.
-- Reuters, May 5, 2000

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hey, mind if I use a few of those as part of my sig? lol, too funny!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Go right ahead. Got lots more.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oh, I got some coming for you....

But this one is pretty good...speaks pretty clear of the Democrats and their situation.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
And another..... who needs quotes with these?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey, I like Howard Dean.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
hhehehe, ME TOO!

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ok. Help a poor european who don't know.

Who are Howard Dean and Terry MacAuliffe and what are they doing ?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Dean is a Democratic candidate and Mackilloff is soon to be unemployed(he raise the money for the party).

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ultra P: as Tyriffic said, Dean is a Democratic Candidate. One of the more left wing contenders. He is doing pretty well against the others, it seems. He however doesn't seem to have much backing from the Dem Party.

Bill Clinton hand-picked Terry Mcauliffe to run the Democratic National Party. Dean wants to replace Mcauliffe and either way will probably lose his job and came close to losing it after the last elections when the GOP came out on top (they now control the house, senate, and of course the White House - to which Bob couldn't be happier
)

The thought is Dean will get crushed by Bush in the 04 elections whereas Bush may not do as well against Kerry. SO - I say, GO DEAN! WHOO HOOO!

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Aaahhh, those Democrat. Without them, life would be so less funny ( but OTH, so more easy
).

Ok, thank you for the info. Now that I know who they are and what they do, I can't die idiot.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just to fair and laugh at the other side of the coin,here are Clintons famous quotes.

"The road to tyranny, we must remember, begins with the destruction of the truth." from a speech at the University of Connecticut, Oct 15, 1997.

"The other thing we have to do is to take seriously the role in this problem of...older men who prey on underage women...There are consequences to decisions and...one way or the other, people always wind up being held accountable." Bill Clinton, June 13, 1996, in a speech endorsing a national effort against teen pregnancy.

"[There is] no question that an admission of making false statements to government officials and interfering with the FBI and the CIA is an impeachable offense."

As a candidate in 1992, Bill Clinton blasted Bush administration standards of behavior and pledged to conduct "the most ethical administration in the history of the Republic."
www.gargaro.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Good one for Terry McAauliffe and the Dem's

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Seekerof]

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Hey, I like Howard Dean.

Who'd a guessed?

The quotes are hillarious! Unfortunately, I am aware of the fact that many have been taken out of context in order to make him look stupid, but they are still hillarious!

Nothing will top "strategery", though!

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Chris Muir is pissing into the wind.

Look for some of the greatest quotes from imbecile 'president' George W Bush as he closes out his political career in the next few months....

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Oh, you can rest assured I'll be listening to his grammatical gaffs for the next several years! At least until 2008!

What a shame. Looking forward to another 4 years of him, rather than anything the democrats have to offer.

We are surely one troubled nation.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Oh, you can rest assured I'll be listening to his grammatical gaffs for the next several years! At least until 2008!

What a shame. Looking forward to another 4 years of him, rather than anything the democrats have to offer.

We are surely one troubled nation.

Really?

Yo're such a blind party loyalist that you don't see 4 more years of Bush being bad? That must mean that you see EVERYTHING in EVERY aspect, from economics to investments to GDP to domestic security to national unity to the fairness towards wage workers to school's performance to international trade......getting better!?!?!

PUUUHHHHLEEEZE tell what type of brew you're drinking, I gotta get some of that stuff!

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I don't see why people imediately associate a problem with speaking to be anything related to the intelligence of the person.

Some of the greatest scientists of the world were complete idiots when it came to everything else.

I keep saying it, my dad has the same speech problem...he's not an idiot, though everyone treats him like one.

In fact he can run circles around them in math and finance and computers.

Sure laugh at it, but my big problem with it, is using it to further your own political agendas.

I don't care if the President speaks like Bubba, as long as he makes the right, and good decisions.

I think Bush has done a fairly better job than the Democrats could, whoever they so chose to put in office.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
B-T, you wouldn't be able to stomach what I do. It's called reality.

Of course, anyone who carries a bellyfull of hate like you do might be able to stomach anything. Try the reality thing. You might like it.

To clue you in on something, another four of George doesn't make me really happy, but the democrats have nothing at all to offer that I've seen. Maybe I've missed someone. Any options you'd like to point me toward?

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think it's a toss up between Kerry, Graham and Dean in the capabilities area. Wes Clark is everyones choice for VP. Flip that combo & compare it to Bush/Cheney - the GOP ticket comes up short on all comparissons. Add to that three successive terms ( two in Texas), with all the data to choke an elephant, of faliure and leaving things worst than when he got them, and you have a no brainer. Just because our corporate complicit media does not ram the Dem prospects & platforms down your throat like they do the Bush version Republican ones, does not make them lacking......just under exposed.

I'm completely reality based my friend: I'm sure you're not greeted by pimpled faced kid soilders, fully armed & outfitted, as part of your daily commute? Then to walk your birth city's blocks and see enough police to police a parade?
Yet, for all that, we're not any safer.
No state monies can be allocated because the Fed government under Bush has run them dry, leaving the real Homeland security a paper tiger.
The mythical tax cut you're waiting for to trickle down to your tax bracket, if it ever does, would be hugely offset by the rampant increase in property tax, sales tax and state income tax your sweet home Alabama ( and mine as well as everybodies) is going to have to ( or already had )implement to cover the cost of monies sucked from them for corporate welfare in the form of a tax cut doled out by the pResident.

Again, I know it's likely a lost cause because of the amount of the GOP KoolAid you've consumed to date, and I know that coming from you "doesn't make me happy" about Bush speaks volumes, but just assess the damage man! Vote your logical mind, not your emotional one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join