Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Dubyaspeak!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I wish you'd post more! You are the voice of reason IMO. Really enjoy your posts!

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thanks romantico!

Look to the Orwell spin in the coming months:

Regardless that the men listed above have verifiable track records of achievement in high office, look to the deafing silence in the coverage of that fact to be coupled with the high RPM spin of how 4 more years of failure is a better option.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice that pre-9/11 Dubya speechs were full of mis-pronunciations, wrongly placed pregnant pauses, all-in-all poor speech delivery.

A miracle occured on 9/12, a flawless delivery, perfect presentation at the Twin Tower site speech.

Was it scripted and rehursed long beforehand? Fishy to me!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJamesEarlRay
Did anyone else notice that pre-9/11 Dubya speechs were full of mis-pronunciations, wrongly placed pregnant pauses, all-in-all poor speech delivery.

A miracle occured on 9/12, a flawless delivery, perfect presentation at the Twin Tower site speech.

Was it scripted and rehursed long beforehand? Fishy to me!

We have an individual who came up in a system where failure never had any consequence......school grades, military service, taxes, and business...always had a saftey net to the extent that he tried to screw things up as a laugh, but his bacon was always pulled out of the fire.

Mason speaks of Idiot Savants......one niche brillance & functionally retarded in everything else. Bush doesn't have brilliance in any niche.

James Earl:
Our country is f*** because our "leader"(sic) takes the lion share of his time to prepp for delivery of what was always unscripted. That's why it's such a howling laugher regarding his flap over the State of the Union speech & how the Uranium/Iraq/Africa lie was 'slipped in at the last minute'.......he did notheing but practice & cram for that speech weeks before hand.

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by Bout Time]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join