It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators get classified briefing on UFO sightings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Whooptie doo...

Sagan and Hynek also briefed congress.....

Just good marketing for a new History channel show.

Interesting to note with this years new FASB regulations, the government doesn't need to disclose financing if it is for national security. A UFO threat will get you black budget money without having to disclose how much

Always follow the money and you get your motives for everything.
edit on 22-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Whooptie doo...

Ever notice all of the stuff coming out of the woodwork to debunk something on a conspiracy web site that makes money on same. Your at the wrong party

So why is it that all of those pulsating flashing orange objects in space that people are seeing all over the world have a triangular shape behind the flash? I hope you enjoy working OT on ET!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Well, then so if those pulsating flashing orange objects as seen my many all over the world aren't ET then is Jesus returning with his angels to clean up the earth?

Both sides can play Psyop and can you imagine what would happen to the DNC if people throughout the world thought Jesus was returning!

LETS DO THIS DENY IGNORANCE: stfu:
edit on 23-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Hay! So is there something wrong with my eyes as I swore that a post about some taxi cab driver and 911 here on ATS this fine Sunday morning had over 500 replies and now it disappeared? Can you help me?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Ever notice all of the stuff coming out of the woodwork to debunk something on a conspiracy web site that makes money on same. Your at the wrong party

It really bugs you others have a differing opinion and aren't as gullible as you.

Whats to debunk?

Most seem interested in the news and are looking forward to whats next, some have the opinion that this is nothing new since it isn't and has happened before in one form or another numerous times where many scream disclosure while others new to Ufology think its disclosure now and don't realize its happened before.

So why is it that all of those pulsating flashing orange objects in space that people are seeing all over the world have a triangular shape behind the flash? I hope you enjoy working OT on ET!!!

Simply because you say so and believe so.

Hay! So is there something wrong with my eyes as I swore that a post about some taxi cab driver and 911 here on ATS this fine Sunday morning had over 500 replies and now it disappeared? Can you help me?

the thread is in recent posts.

Most likely in the 9/11 forum, you should be able to find it at the top of the list of threads since its been active almost daily the last week or so.

Well, then so if those pulsating flashing orange objects as seen my many all over the world aren't ET then is Jesus returning with his angels to clean up the earth?

NO

without any context or links its just your words that all over the world pulsating flashing lights are being seen in space with a triangular shape in the flash or what ever you are trying to say.

Is there a thread about this?

can you maybe enlighten readers what you are talking about since you keep mentioning it?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Solly but I wont waste my time with a Chat Bot.

Jesus loves you baby!

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Solly but I wont waste my time with a Chat Bot.

Jesus loves you baby!

says the poster that wastes time to post this and ignore a simple question about repeated claims they make.

and no thanks for answering your question?

you just keep exposing yourself

the entertainment you provide is really something 2 characters called Lloyd and Harry form a a certain movie would struggle to accomplish because they would be too intelligent to do it.

keep up the good work

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
hmm.....this is what disclosure looks like....isn't that what EVERYBODY here been waiting for?????.....we have success, actual military pilots are finally allowed to publicly talk about it, and everyone doesn't know how to act.....just accept it.
edit on 23-6-2019 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
a reply to: 2012newstart
Did you ever visit backwater africa to stop a war between chimpanzee communities?

Well apparently I have because someone told me I was on safari.

First off, don't believe anything Oberg writes, he's one of those that ESB is warning us about.

Secondly, I do not think this is official disclosure because I do not think The Pentagon really released those vids. It makes more sense to me that a whistle blower released them and now that they are out the Pentagon is just taking credit for releasing them. They cannot go saying,

"Yeah, someone stole our classified films that you're not supposed to know about and they released it to the public without our knowledge."

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Guys, Louis ELizondo covered this in either episode 3 or 4 in "Unidentified" if you were paying attention

He specifically stated that even though his duties were pretty straight forward, the titles of everyone working the program weren't really defined and they were in flux as was the name of the program and all the acronyms they used. He also said it was part of why he left, it was very disorganized and there was no clear chain of command or pathway for the information to get out of the program and into the hands of the people that matter.

This is a HUGE point...

AATIP was a sham... it was real.. but it was a sham. The people in AATIP didnt know they were part of it. Their job was to collect information and research only for it to go NOWHERE... to create the illusion that the government knows nothing and that they only put a small amount of resources on it.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

I see what you're saying, and I agree, but I think its for a different reason. I'm pretty sure all this recent activity has to do with securing US Space Force funding and to justify its relevance to the American taxpayer.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join