It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators get classified briefing on UFO sightings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
So first an article appears that Trump was briefed on UFOS and now Politico comes out with this. You can read about it here.

Politico

Three more U.S. senators received a classified Pentagon briefing on Wednesday about a series of reported encounters by the Navy with unidentified aircraft, according to congressional and government officials — part of a growing number of requests from members of key oversight committees

Well in my opine whats hot right now in the UFO world are the pulsating flashing orange objects as I will call them. I also say that the pulsating flashing is a countermeasure utilized by the object to cause blurry, grainy and out of focus pictures and video similar to the USA military used Yehudi lights in WWII.

They have been seen all over the world and most recently over Lake Superior in the same region where back in the day; 1953 an Air Force Pilot went missing chasing something on radar.

First Lieutenant Felix Eugene Moncla Jr. was a United States Air Force pilot who disappeared while performing an air defense intercept over Lake Superior in 1953. This is sometimes known as the Kinross Incident, after Kinross Air Force Base, where Moncla was on temporary assignment when he disappeared.

So why I say the orange objects are hot is my opine that based on my interaction with MUFON and at their request I am sending all of my videos on the pulsating flashing orange objects that I have witnessed this Spring 2019 to them for analysis and investigation.

I also think that something is up with the US Navy as they are the ones to kind of come forward. Whether you know it or not not all government agencies play nice in the sandbox. I remember back in the day when NCIS and DCIS was at the Pentagon requesting documentation that NAVSEA was withholding from their criminal investigation. Yep desks were flipped over and guns were drawn and aimed.

Hay good morning!

edit on 20-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
As a non Us citizen, all this trump briefed,politics briefed , grandma fanny briefed, also the turkey was briefed before thanks giving,The tic tacs the nimitz the ttsa

All this makes me believe its to deflect public attention from something more serious(possible war with iran?) or we as human species are truly at the turn of the road and all this soft disclosure will lead to something

Nice find

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It would take an act of God for our military industrial complex to disclose what they know about UFO.

With any disclosure would come a near exponential growth in technologies, with the main contender probably being free energy of a sort in one form or another.

We would blow ourselves and probably the rest of the planet to smithereens in no time sharp.

Or at least thats probably "There" take on the matter.
edit on 20-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
As a non Us citizen, all this trump briefed,politics briefed , grandma fanny briefed, also the turkey was briefed before thanks giving,The tic tacs the nimitz the ttsa

All this makes me believe its to deflect public attention from something more serious(possible war with iran?) or we as human species are truly at the turn of the road and all this soft disclosure will lead to something

Nice find

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It would take an act of God for our military industrial complex to disclose what they know about UFO

Agree, but possibly someone was not admitted into the club so they are leaking stuff. Lets just say this, regardless of where they are from we have an issue here and those in the know who operate those things will call the shots. Possibly they already are and we are seeing a rebellion. I was just thinking about those Georgia Guidestone's and that one commandment was global population control.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

You called it here and now...and i believe it too...This is the Yellow Brick Road to Soft Disclosure on a Global Scale.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Possible war with Iran isn't really that serious as I will beg to differ with Dr. Paul Craig Roberts. The things in the sky that people are seeing and filming from all countries and all races is.
edit on 20-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Then they won't last long in this world for there leaks to carry with them any veracity.

The numbers and power structure are simply stacked against them.

As to the Georgia Guidestones, and the message they seem to contain, well they are interesting, but they are also still standing, and whilst they do so are the nefarious bastards, behind the curtain, that probably put them in place.
edit on 20-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Especially what happens to the Navy pilots and especially the radar operator. However, even in this day and age they may have come out in the press to protect their lives as they were already in jeopardy. Because if something strange that was really bad were to happen to them then you have a confirmed conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I also say that the pulsating flashing is a countermeasure utilized by the object to cause blurry, grainy and out of focus pictures ...

That's as short sighted human position. You will know we are here but we won't let you get a good snap shot.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
They are nudging the general population to be ready to accept what they know, and have probably known for decades, that aliens have been here.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That's as short sighted human position

Huh have you ever read read what yehudi lights are all about?

Back in WWII, US Navy aircraft flying antisubmarine patrols were being spotted by U-boats at long range, giving the subs a chance to dive before they could be attacked. The problem was the bright background of the sky, which meant that even white aircraft show up as a dark shape. The solution was the 1943 Project Yehudi, in which a TBM-3D Avenger aircraft was fitted with lights shining along the leading edges. These could be adjusted to match the background light level, cutting the range at which the aircraft could be spotted from twelve miles to two. A B-24 Liberator was also modified successfully with "Yehudi lights." Counter-illumination was tested again during the Vietnam War, using a F-4 Phantom with lights codenamed Compass Ghost, apparently with some success.

Fine then lets go to the next level and have them enhanced via use of Stacking Imagery software. Yes the same stuff used by FBI, INTEL astrophysicists and astronomers use to sharpen those fuzzy, blurry and out of focus pics and video.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: danbuter

So do we fight or let the "men" in charge auction us off to ET for asteroid fertilizer?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The number of reports spanning decades from US battle groups, I believe it would be in the thousands. In the 90's, I was stationed on a carrier as a Marine. Was not happy about that duty but a good friend of mine was in S2 (USMC intel) also stationed on the carrier.

I asked him one day for fun if pilots ever submitted UFO reports. He told me yes. I pressed for more info but he locked up. Said he could not discuss it. This was a a very good friend, knew him for years and this was one deployment.

With 10-12 battle groups, numerous deployments spanning almost a year with work ups for half of them, the volume of reports would be massive. Some would be explainable....bio, glitches but a good many would not be.

The Tic Tac incident, how many times has this occurred, how many other similar incidents we have no knowledge about. What about submarine encounters. What we are seeing is a tiny puzzle piece IMO.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You really think with that advanced level in tech and knowledge they think they need to blur pictures, as if we can actually do something to them. Guess they know the Chinese will copy their ship if they get a real good look.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Aye well, that was indeed an interesting little Ticktack that seemed to defy conventional physics somewhat.

Don't need to be Alien all the same, maybe someones perfected a magnetohydrodynamic drive or a MHD accelerator with mass cancelation properties.

Suppose if that's the case through old Rudolf Clausius and William Thomson might be ""spinning"" in their graves.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

Nice find

You have a point here, but what if it's the other way around, it would be more likely from my point of view that: Iran is the distraction from something greater.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I have two cousins both of whom were in the Air Force. One now works tracking satellites. The Other was in INTEL. They both clam up also.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Especially what happens to the Navy pilots and especially the radar operator. However, even in this day and age they may have come out in the press to protect their lives as they were already in jeopardy. Because if something strange that was really bad were to happen to them then you have a confirmed conspiracy.

Or if they get promotions and cakewalk assignments or assigned to work on special projects, that could be another conspiracy angle (for doing exactly as they're supposed to.)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have always laughed at those who came here and said "There is nothing to disclose".

Never stopped laughing.

The UFO and aliens business is STILL super high classified though.
Perhaps it will happen somewhat. If it was all human technology, it wouldn't be disclosed in the manner it is currently.
edit on 20-6-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join