It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators get classified briefing on UFO sightings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Ah, maybe I misunderstood you then :-)

My bad, and I apologize.

I guess the cheerleading elswhere has me a little rattled...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Harry Reid will, in the end, come out as the champion of disclosure. Remember that comment a while ago that he made, that more than we think has been released, but we're just not paying attention?

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'll post here what I posted in another thread that is now closed:

This is getting to the point where it can't be hidden anymore. It's interfering with training and actual military operations. They are routinely breaking our protected airspace, they routinely fly harassing sorties against our aircraft and have been doing so for decades.

It's time to get some damned answers.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: beetee
I always thought that Greenewald was a white hat in this arena.

So a "white hat" means unquestioning belief in what TTSA is saying? (The grand SERPO hoax, featuring some TTSA staff, was not that long ago, remember, and ATS dutifully nailed that turkey with astonishing intelligence and research.)

To use a 'Shane' metaphor... you think Greenewald is Jack Palance rather than Alan Ladd? For asking valid questions and doubting Elizondo's credibility as a result of the answers and lack of answers? Indeed, rumours abound that Zondo may be toppled from his TTSA throne as a result of these questions.

And Greenewald is the one who should be run out of town? I don't get it. Did I miss another meeting down the Woo-docks? I thought ATS members were generally more cautious and demanding.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Absolute along with Iran.

It's all about deflection, protecting criminals in government, etc. The dems their propaganda arm, the msm and social media, their crazy military arm, antifa, blm, sjws, etc, and then they have their financial arm, soros, globalists, social media owners. They are all getting rich off each other's criminal activities and corruption, plus somebody in the mix has tons blackmail material so they have to tow the party line.

We'll be much better off when they're in jail, or dead, it's all good :-) lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
It would take an act of God for our military industrial complex to disclose what they know about UFO.

Amen

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Below is what Elizondo did:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Sorry to rattle you

The key importance of these meetings with USA SENATORS is that if you have signed an NDA.....and have info on recovered CRAFT or if you are apart of another GOV program similiar to AATIP... you now have COVER to be a "whistle-blowers" and come forward with additional data/info...this is a critical point that most won't be able to appreciate. Please spread this insight to encourage potential leakers and "whistle-blowers" to please come forward...there is no better opportunity than THIS MOMENT IN TIME.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Yes, I saw it in the other thread :-)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Hehe, it was not you particularly that rattled me, but more the general cheerleading taking place :-)

Mainly the inexcusable treatment of Greenewald in which, I can only hope, you had no part.
edit on 20-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I actually love what John is doing even if I support TTSA.

I think John ensures accountability...and is FOIA's are another means to acquire official GOV documents.

Additionally the contradictions emanating from the Pentagon is rather insightful/revealing ... in regards to where the pentagon stands in reference to TTSA....there seems to be a split NAVY supportive....Pentagon not so much.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The last few years has seen a downturn in interest in all things ufological (a term coined to represent the events belonging or related to the subject of UFO's), but the recent releases from (some would say) official and legitimate sources, have my suspicions rising.

I fully believe that TTSA are a nefarious front, pedalling calculated stories and anecdotes by well-prepared actors to raise interest in the subject once again. After all, how else are they going to hide the funding for super-secret projects?

As much as I would like to accept an extraterrestrial hypothesis as having a basis of fact, I find it very hard to do so. TTSA is peopled by a real motley crew of characters, and as Shakespear wrote the words in Hamlet for Hamlet..."I know a hawk from a handsaw." The TTSA crew are the handsaws of unidentified hawks.

There isn't a member on ATS who can confirm the truth of the Tic Tac story. Those who accept the story are taking it on a subjective trust. For all we know this could be the play out of the false alien invasion, but not an invasion we may wrongly connotate with the word. Not so much an 'us' versus 'them' scenario, but simply as a pesky mysterious 'presence'. Just think what kinds of things the MIC or a colluding government could do with such a scenario, what kind of behind-closed-doors stuff they could pull, and what level of funds they could divert for their shenanigans?

I don't see alien presence, I see amateur magicians trying to distract us. You have got to be ultra objective with this stuff.
edit on 20/6/19 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: danbuter
They are nudging the general population to be ready to accept what they know, and have probably known for decades, that aliens have been here.

UFO's that are otherworldly for sure. Those of us who have without a doubt seen one or more know they're out there. Could be remote satellites taking videos of our lives, or could be piloted by aliens. Either way, something's out there.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yahoo just launched another on this subject. Is this the Deep States last bid at Power & Control? If ET is real and is out there then guns rights forever is a slam dunk.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Agree. In the end Uncle Sam's Minions of "who's in the know" will sell you out at auction to ET for Asteroid Fertilizer. Obviously the US Navy is NOT in the know and they are rattled by it.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Jesus, I had him as my #1 guy to trust in the UFO arena. He is now claiming in a round about way that the Feds are attempting to discredit him on Luis Elizondo or he may have jumped the gun in judgement on Elizondo as a result. I would not doubt that in a second.

Whats really weird is that some "NASA" guy on this site comes out of the woodwork on one of my other threads on UFOs. Assuming that its really the real Jim Oberg he basically disputes what Billionaire Robert Bigelow said on CBS 60 minutes abut UFO's. Oberg writes that he personally worked with Bigelow. Still pushing ice crystals to explain UFO's . So I ask him as to whether ice crystals in space follow the Fibonacci sequence. HE NEVER GOT BACK TO ME!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read this

osted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:20 AM link quote reply originally posted by: AaarghZombies a reply to: Waterglass People dont believe the photos taken on earth, they dont believe the photos that come from NASAs own satelittes, why spend millions getting photos that everyone will just say are fake or are ice flakes? The video and photos from NASA =ARE= mostly ice flakes, where's your problem with that? STS-48, STS-63, STS-75 [tether] STS-80, all the 'classic' so-called 'space UFOs' -- routine nearby small sunlit objects coming off [or out of] the shuttles. What would it take to prove that to you, beyond the unambiguous testimony of the onsite witnesses? If you can't filter out the genuinely anomalous imagery from the mundane, you're wasting your time, and ours.

edit on 20-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 20-6-2019 by Waterglass because: link added

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What I see are amateur posters trying to distract us. And probably paid ones too.
If you cannot fault the subject you try and fault the messenger.

The crime was committed.
X shot Y.
We have all seen the video and we have all heard the eyewitnesses.

Some people are trying to act like the crime did not happen because this cop and this lawyer and this judge are involved.

It is deflection.

It does not matter who is involved in the court case.

The point is that the crime happened and all the other stuff is extraneous.

Like the tic® tac drawing the military away from the submerged craft, posters here are acting like the reputation of the people involved is more important than the evidence involved. The Final Theory was here long before Elizondo was around.

And of course it is an alien presence. 28,000 feet to sea level in 0.7 seconds is alien.

The event happened. Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Mr Oberg has been on ATS for quite some time, so coming out of the woodwork is perhaps not the most accurate way to describe it.

From my experience he mainly comments on the space related stuff, where he does indeed have some experience to call upon.

As to the ice crystals, I will say that personally I find a lot of the STS footage of unidentifieds a bit unconvincing, and feel that the ice crystals theory might have some merit. At least in some of the much discussed cases.

That, of course, does not preclude the possibility that there are things out there that are not ice crystals, although it might be the most comfortable label to put on them if you feel certain that nothing else is out there.

The trick, I guess, is to discern what is ice crystals and what is not.

And Greenewald is still on my (rapidly shrinking) list of the best people providing valuable resources for anyone interested in this topic.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Its happening.........

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Senators dead serious about this:

Senator makes comment

"One of the key takeaways I have is the military and others are taking this issue seriously which I think in previous generations may not have been the case."

edit on 20-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join