It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Q and A with Jeremy Corbell and Bob Lazar noon PDT

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Funny thing is, George knapp has said that Bob, to this day gets movie offers, which he turns down. So, if he sold the rights to get a movie made, then where is it. Who holds these rights? Unless you think knapp is lying too.

And as for his latest documentary. He stated he did not take any money , and knapp backed this up, unless you think he is lying about this too.

So, your evidence that he done all this for money, is a handful of interviews and programmes he has done. The selling of bits on his website, and the selling of movie rights, with pretty much no evidence that he did, or is even interested.

Sorry, but your evidence is lacking when it comes to Lazar doing this for money.
edit on 10-7-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Funny thing is, George knapp has said that Bob, to this day gets movie offers, which he turns down. So, if he sold the rights to get a movie made, then where is it. Who holds these rights? Unless you think knapp is lying too.

And as for his latest documentary. He stated he did not take any money , and knapp backed this up, unless you think he is lying about this too.

So, your evidence that he done all this for money, is a handful of interviews and programmes he has done. The selling of bits on his website, and the selling of movie rights, with pretty much no evidence that he did, or is even interested.

Sorry, but your evidence is lacking when it comes to Lazar doing this for money.

Did you even read my post? I provided links to the movie stuff.

You talking about Knapp and what he said is... hearsay. Same reason why you don’t believe the contrary. Hmmmm...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

And as for his latest documentary. He stated he did not take any money , and knapp backed this up, unless you think he is lying  about this too.

Knapp being truthful hinges on Lazar being truthful. When Knapp says Lazar donated his money, he's basing that off what he was told. So he's not lying himself, he's only repeating that message. Being an investigative journalist and the one who promoted this story, you better believe if he's was basing his knowledge of donations off of facts rather than what Lazar told him, these facts would be circulating to help further prove Lazar isn't a liar.

Lazar has lied, period. Because of this you have to question what he tells you. This would apply to anyone. Because it's a flaw in a person's character that has to be taken into account. They cannot be trusted 100%.

Also, every time Lazar comes out of "hiding", it's free advertising and publicity for his company as well. He's gaining something by coming forward like this, no doubt. Otherwise he would be hiding, showing everyone he really doesn't want to be bothered. Actions speak louder than words. His actions show there's a reason. And that reason is not new information.

Nonsense since 4 pages back. You seem more like an antagonist than someone looking for the truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheodorePenderhuges

You still have not posted evidence that bob lazar has sold the rights to his story. We have lazar and knapp saying he has not (I have spoken to knapp directly)

And we have links to sites that seem based on rumours. Also the fact that no film was made, or no other news about it has come out, makes me believe they are just that, rumours. Unless you can provide evidence (real evidence) that lazar sold the rights for a movie.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

No, I am basing that of the fact that all this stuff goes through knapp. He told me himself. So, as per usual, you do not know what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

The finances are a sideshow.

The only question that needs answering is did Bob Lazar really work on alien spacecraft at S4?

If he didn't (and there is no proof that he did) then everything else becomes meaningless.

In Jacques Vallee's latest book - Forbidden Science 4 he recollects a story about Bob Bigelow rumbling Lazar and finding his precious so called Element 115 to be nothing more than commercial emuslifier.

Now Bigelow registered this company. Zeta Reticuli 2, with Lazar as the other shareholder in 1990. He also employed George Knapp at NIDS. If Vallee knew this then I can't believe Bigelow and others never mentioned this to Knapp.

But George has continued to promote the Lazar story as if he could never quite solve it and never mentions this discovery. I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

The finances are a sideshow.

The only question that needs answering is did Bob Lazar really work on alien spacecraft at S4?

If he didn't (and there is no proof that he did) then everything else becomes meaningless.

In Jacques Vallee's latest book - Forbidden Science 4 he recollects a story about Bob Bigelow rumbling Lazar and finding his precious so called Element 115 to be nothing more than commercial emuslifier.

Now Bigelow registered this company. Zeta Reticuli 2, with Lazar as the other shareholder in 1990. He also employed George Knapp at NIDS. If Vallee knew this then I can't believe Bigelow and others never mentioned this to Knapp.

But George has continued to promote the Lazar story as if he could never quite solve it and never mentions this discovery. I wonder why?
As an investigative reporter, one would think Knapp has looked into all the claims and arguments against Lazar.

Mahood, Friedman, Dan Benkert, and many others have all found gaping holes in Lazar’s tale. Many of the dots have been connected, yet Knapp continues to parade this crap.

Knapp is in too deep. Obviously invested in the story aswell.

Interesting how Lazar/Corbell/Knapp have distanced themselves from Gene Huff and John Lear too.
edit on 11-7-2019 by TheodorePenderhuges because: Spelling edit

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Astrophysicist, Dr. Eric W. Davis, who appeared in Corbell’s Skinwalker documentary, and knows Knapp, also has reason to believe Lazar is full of BS.

Check it out... www.ufojoe.net...
edit on 11-7-2019 by TheodorePenderhuges because: Edited a curse word

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheodorePenderhuges
Astrophysicist, Dr. Eric W. Davis, who appeared in Corbell’s Skinwalker documentary, and knows Knapp, also has reason to believe Lazar is full of BS.
No doubt that Lazar's story about him being a physicist doing reverse engineering is BS, and it should be especially obvious to physicists, who should be able to tell that Lazar is no physicist. However Lazar is a clever guy nonetheless and I think while Davis is right about Lazar's UFO story being largely BS, I think Davis is wrong in saying Lazar had no particle accelerator. Davis is probably thinking of accelerators like LHC at CERN when he says nobody has one at home, and of course nobody has one of those in their back yard, but if your definition of particle accelerator is loose enough, 20 years ago, everybody who had a CRT computer monitor had a particle accelerator in their home, which apparently didn't occur to Davis. This is what Eric Davis is quoted as saying in your link:

Eric Davis: “Nobody can put a particle accelerator in their home unless the house or their entire property is dozens of square miles in size."

That's just not true since a CRT is a particle accelerator and CRTs were in many homes:

Build your own particle accelerator

When students think of a particle accelerator, they are likely to imagine the world’s largest ‒ CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC). However, not all particle accelerators are used to investigate the origins of the Universe, nor are they in a 27 km circular tunnel that crosses an international border. Much closer to home is the cathode ray tube (CRT) found in old-fashioned computer and television monitors. A CRT is a linear particle accelerator that creates an image on a fluorescent screen by accelerating and deflecting a beam of electrons in a vacuum (figure 1). And although CRTs are many orders of magnitude less powerful than the LHC, the principles of operation are similar (table 1).

I never personally verified Lazar's particle accelerator but his claim about that seems somewhat credible to me, and you can see what he says is his particle accelerator at 9 minutes in this video:

run your car on water. This guy does just that!

Davis admits he never spent much time looking into details about Lazar so maybe he's never seen that video.

Anyway the particle accelerator claim is not really part of Lazar's UFO story as far as I can tell, so I'm not sure why Davis even mentions that. Davis was wrong about nobody having particle accelerators at home, but he's right about the rest of what he said about Lazar's core UFO story being BS.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Check it out... www.ufojoe.net...

So, a person who has been called "full of sh#t" regarding his own sightings and involvement in the Skinwalker ranch, is now not Full of # becsuse he does not believe in Lazar.

Ok!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

As an investigative reporter, one would think Knapp has looked into all the claims and arguments against Lazar. 

Mahood, Friedman, Dan Benkert, and many others have all found gaping holes in Lazar’s tale. Many of the dots have been connected, yet Knapp continues to parade this crap. 

Interesting how Lazar/Corbell/Knapp have distanced themselves from Gene Huff and John Lear too. 

You can say that as many times as you want, there are things for, and against his story. My point is, he did not make all this up for money. You have not proved anything regarding that.

Like I said earlier. Where is the evidence that he did sell the rights for a movie. I am not talking about news articles that posted once of it, and never brought it up again.

Where is the evidence that a film studio has the rights to his story?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

So, a person who has been called "full of sh#t" regarding his own sightings and involvement in the Skinwalker ranch, is now not Full of # becsuse he does not believe in Lazar.

Ok!

They're ALL full of sh#t.

Happy now?

In this Post-Truth world, Lazar can soar as high as he wants. 200,000+ petition-signing lunatics can certainly attest to that.

If an ATSer clearly and concisely exposed every lie and fraud associated with Lazar and best mate John ("Everything I say is science-fiction") Lear who started this whole ball rolling in the first place by providing Knapp with an emergency guest replacement in 1989... it would't make a microcosm of difference as far as Truth is concerned - lost forever in a sea of BS.

Lazar is now a Religion.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Ok!

They're ALL full of sh#t.

Happy now?

In this Post-Truth world, Lazar can soar as high as he wants. 200,000+ petition-signing lunatics can certainly attest to that.

If an ATSer clearly and concisely exposed every lie and fraud associated with Lazar and best mate John ("Everything I say is science-fiction") Lear who started this whole ball rolling in the first place by providing Knapp with an emergency guest replacement in 1989... it would't make a microcosm of difference as far as Truth is concerned - lost forever in a sea of BS.

Lazar is now a Religion.

Oh come on! Calling lazar a religon because people believe his story, or find his story interesting. Shall we call debunkers part of a new age religon too? I mean A lot of them pay money to go to a conference like the skeptic society, just to heart people take the p#ss out of ufos, ghosts, God etc
And also have their idols like shermer and James randi.

People want to be part of groups, to the point where being in that group is more important than the truth.

As with the Lazar case. I have already stated I am on the fence. Their are things going against it, but also things for it. But my debate here, is did he make all this up for money. I believe he did not, and their is no evidence thst he did.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Following on from CB's post above, i think it's worse than just JL providing GK with a last minute guest back in 1989.

JL, GK and BL all knew each other prior to that very first interview in May 1989 (when Bob was "Dennis")

We know this because JL said so himself on this site.

We know GK said he didn't know BL/Dennis until he was that last minute replacement recommended by JL

In GK's own words:

"I remember that day so clearly in May of 1989. We put it on the air.I had not interviewed him before.We had somebody cancel an interview..."

So GK had not interviewed him before, yet JL said:

On March 21, 1989 Bob asked me if I wanted to watch a saucer test flown and I said sure, when?. He said they are going to test fly tomorrow night just at sunset. He and I, Gene Huff and Bobs wife drove in my motorhome up to the back road into Groom Lake and parked just outside the restricted area. Just after sunset the saucer came up from behind the mountains and did some gravity jumps. I got a good look at it with my 8 inch Celestron after it had finished performing and was gently and slowly descending. It looked like a flying saucer oriented about 30 to 40 degrees with resepct to the horizon and was 'glowing' yellow or gold color, actually 'radiating' the color. I watched it for about 15 seconds before it settled back down behind the mountains. The was March 22, 1989. George Knapp went with Bob the following Wednesday and filmed it. The following Wednesday after that, April 6, 1989 was when we all got got.

So who's not telling the truth? BL? GK? JL? All 3?

When the origins of the story are in question and they continue that facade for years, its says something about the integrity of it to me.

See this vid at 29:36 to hear GK's own comments i put above.

See this thread to see JL's comments i put above.

edit on 11 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

But my debate here, is did he make all this up for money. I believe he did not, and their is no evidence thst he did.

Ok, but earlier you said:

My point is, he did not make all this up for money

Understand if the second quote was a typo and you meant to put "i believe he did not make all this up for money" otherwise you are very definite that he did not.

Unless you actually are BL (or perhaps GK or JL) we're unlikely to ever know for certain.

As CB said earlier:

lost forever in a sea of BS

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

But my debate here, is did he make all this up for money. I believe he did not, and their is no evidence thst he did.

Ok, but earlier you said:

My point is, he did not make all this up for money

Understand if the second quote was a typo and you meant to put "i believe he did not make all this up for money" otherwise you are very definite that he did not.

Unless you actually are BL (or perhaps GK or JL) we're unlikely to ever know for certain.

As CB said earlier:

lost forever in a sea of BS

I meant I believe. Of course I do not know for certain, no one does.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I meant I believe. Of course I do not know for certain, no one does.

Except for the people i listed previously...

Anyway, this whole to-and-fro on the money aspect is pretty moot. BL has made money from this story, we can't prove whether that was his motivation or not.

I suggest looking at and into things that can be proven, such as some of the other points in this thread, rather than the money motivation aspect. Not trying to be condescending (in case it comes across that way), just suggesting this thread move onto other aspects....

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

No doubt that Lazar's story about him being a physicist doing reverse engineering is BS, and it should be especially obvious to physicists, who should be able to tell that Lazar is no physicist. However Lazar is a clever guy nonetheless and I think while Davis is right about Lazar's UFO story being largely BS, I think Davis is wrong in saying Lazar had no particle accelerator. Davis is probably thinking of accelerators like LHC at CERN when he says nobody has one at home, and of course nobody has one of those in their back yard, but if your definition of particle accelerator is loose enough, 20 years ago, everybody who had a CRT computer monitor had a particle accelerator in their home, which apparently didn't occur to Davis. This is what Eric Davis is quoted as saying in your link:

Eric Davis: “Nobody can put a particle accelerator in their home unless the house or their entire property is dozens of square miles in size."

That's just not true since a CRT is a particle accelerator and CRTs were in many homes:

Build your own particle accelerator

When students think of a particle accelerator, they are likely to imagine the world’s largest ‒ CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC). However, not all particle accelerators are used to investigate the origins of the Universe, nor are they in a 27 km circular tunnel that crosses an international border. Much closer to home is the cathode ray tube (CRT) found in old-fashioned computer and television monitors. A CRT is a linear particle accelerator that creates an image on a fluorescent screen by accelerating and deflecting a beam of electrons in a vacuum (figure 1). And although CRTs are many orders of magnitude less powerful than the LHC, the principles of operation are similar (table 1).

I never personally verified Lazar's particle accelerator but his claim about that seems somewhat credible to me, and you can see what he says is his particle accelerator at 9 minutes in this video:

run your car on water. This guy does just that!

Davis admits he never spent much time looking into details about Lazar so maybe he's never seen that video.

Anyway the particle accelerator claim is not really part of Lazar's UFO story as far as I can tell, so I'm not sure why Davis even mentions that. Davis was wrong about nobody having particle accelerators at home, but he's right about the rest of what he said about Lazar's core UFO story being BS.

Is this the type of accelerator that can cause lots of damage? Knapp claimed Lazar was going to use it to blow himself up.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You can say that as many times as you want, there are things for, and against his story. My point is, he did not make all this up for money. You have not proved anything regarding that.

Like I said earlier. Where is the evidence that he did sell the rights for a movie. I am not talking about news articles that posted once of it, and never brought it up again.

Where is the evidence that a film studio has the rights to his story?

There’s nothing else for me to tell or show you. I’ve provided examples and links to some of the things he’s intended to profit off of. I can’t make you see it if you choose to not believe any of it.
edit on 11-7-2019 by TheodorePenderhuges because: Spelling errors

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 11-7-2019 by TheodorePenderhuges because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join