It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Q and A with Jeremy Corbell and Bob Lazar noon PDT

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheodorePenderhuges

originally posted by: Jay-morris

a reply to: Jay-morris

He had intent to make money. Sold videos, got paid for speaking engagements, attended to sell story rights for a movie. These all show attempts to cash in on his story. No one except him, can actually prove how much he actually made from all this.

So, he decided to stop making money from it? He made up all this story to make loads of money, and then changes his mind? Again, absolutly no evidence that he done this for money, and no evidence that he made loads of money.

Come back when you have evidence to both of these questions, instead of using your belief that everyone in this subject is in it for money.

Reminds of the Travis Walton case. Critics saying it was a hoax and all for money, but they cannot explain the fact thst not one of the eitnesess have come forward to say it was a hoax.

Even though the only o e go make money is Travis, and the others have distanced themselves from the case. Also, the fact that they were not even close bar two of them, people still cry hoax and all for money.

ET believer have their beliefs, and so do a lot of debunkers. Hence the reason the money explanation always suits their beliefs, no matter if there is evidence for that or not.

Yes. Maybe he did decide to stop making money on it. Maybe the well started to run dry.

If not for money, why else sell tapes, movie story rights, model ufo kits, signed posters, and charge for speaking engagements?

Can you please provide evidence thst he made a lot of money by selling tapes, movies story rights, model ufo kits, signed posters and a charge for speaking engagements?

Can you provide the evidence apart from hear say and beliefs?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

He had intent to make money. Sold videos, got paid for speaking engagements, attended to sell story rights for a movie. These all show attempts to cash in on his story. No one except him, can actually prove how much he actually made from all this.

So, he decided to stop making money from it? He made up all this story to make loads of money, and then changes his mind? Again, absolutly no evidence that he done this for money, and no evidence that he made loads of money.

Come back when you have evidence to both of these questions, instead of using your belief that everyone in this subject is in it for money.

Reminds of the Travis Walton case. Critics saying it was a hoax and all for money, but they cannot explain the fact thst not one of the eitnesess have come forward to say it was a hoax.

Even though the only o e go make money is Travis, and the others have distanced themselves from the case. Also, the fact that they were not even close bar two of them, people still cry hoax and all for money.

ET believer have their beliefs, and so do a lot of debunkers. Hence the reason the money explanation always suits their beliefs, no matter if there is evidence for that or not.

Yes. Maybe he did decide to stop making money on it. Maybe the well started to run dry.

If not for money, why else sell tapes, movie story rights, model ufo kits, signed posters, and charge for speaking engagements?

Can you please provide evidence thst he made a lot of money by selling tapes, movies story rights, model ufo kits, signed posters and a charge for speaking engagements?

He is the only one that can provide that information. I’m not claiming he made lots of money. To me, that’s not the point.

What I’m saying is that he was motivated to make money... wether he actually made a large sum or not. What’s your best assumption for why he went through the effort to make The Lazar Tape with Gene Huff, Testors S-4 Lazar Sport Model UFO kits, and sell movie rights to his story?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

He is the only one that can provide that information. I’m not claiming he made lots of money. To me, that’s not the point.

What I’m saying is that he was motivated to make money... wether he actually made a large sum or not. What’s your best assumption for why he went through the effort to make The Lazar Tape with Gene Huff, Testors S-4 Lazar Sport Model UFO kits, and sell movie rights to his story?

Sorry, we eill have to agree to disagree. We are talking about one of the biggest ufo stories. He could have easily made millions on this if he wanted too, esp in the early days.

But he decided not to do that, and in fact turn his back on it for years. That does not sound lime someone who made all this up for money, because if thst is the case, then he is a complete idiot for turning down the money he could of made.

If something actually posts evidence that he made loads of money ftom this, then I am all ears, but no one can. People are using their beliefs (just like believers do) to give reasons why he did this, and that is not evidence.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So, you can’t answer my question? Why did he sell tapes and model ufos for then?

Why is he selling Area 51 stuff on his current site, if not for revenue?

unitednuclear.com...
edit on 7-7-2019 by TheodorePenderhuges because: Added link

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So, you can’t answer my question? Why did he sell tapes and model ufos for then?

unitednuclear.com...

So, let me get this straight. He has a website, that has to do with his business, and people can buy certain products about his experience. And this, you think proves he done all this for money lol Seriously? That is a very crap why to make a lot of money from one of the biggest, well known ufo cases to date.

So he decided just to sell a few bits and bobs on his website. Is that what you are saying?

So, basically you have no proof he has made loads of money?

Move on!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

unitednuclear.com...

So, let me get this straight. He has a website, that has to do with his business, and people can buy certain products about his experience. And this, you think proves he done all this for money lol Seriously? That is a very crap why to make a lot of money from one of the biggest, well known ufo cases to date.

So he decided just to sell a few bits and bobs on his website. Is that what you are saying?

Move on!
i’ve already mentioned twice...he is the only one that can show how much he has made. You can’t prove that he hasn’t made any money.

I’ve showed you several different ways he attempted/ is attempting to make money. The attempt to make money IS doing it for the money. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

unitednuclear.com...

Move on!
i’ve already mentioned twice...he is the only one that can show how much he has made. You can’t prove that he hasn’t made any money.

I’ve showed you several different ways he attempted/ is attempting to make money. The attempt to make money IS doing it for the money. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

How does that mean he is doing it all for money? Where is the evidence he is doing it all for money? You think selling a few things on his website proves he made all this up for money? It does not make sense at all!

If he made this story up, for the intention of making money, then he would be a very rich person now, not just selling the odd things on his website, which in fact, sells alot more on there which has nothing to do with his experience.

Selling a few things via his website does not prove that he made all this up for money, and that he has made loads of money.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

unitednuclear.com...

Move on!

How does that mean he is doing it all for money? Where is the evidence he is doing it all for money? You think selling a few things on his website proves he made all this up for money? It does not make sense at all!

If he made this story up, for the intention of making money, then he would be a very rich person now, not just selling the odd things on his website, which in fact, sells alot more on there which has nothing to do with his experience.

Selling a few things via his website does not prove that he made all this up for money, and that he has made loads of money.
Then why create and sell a tape? Why a model ufo kit? Why sell movie rights? Why sell things related to Area 51? Are you saying he didn’t attempt to profit from these things?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

unitednuclear.com...

Move on!

Then why create and sell a tape? Why a model ufo kit? Why sell movie rights? Why sell things related to Area 51? Are you saying he didn’t attempt to profit from these things?

No one is saying he has not sold stuff regarding his experience, but please tell me, how does that prove he done it all for money? If his experience was real (which no one knows only him) then are you saying he should not absolutly nothing about it on his website? Now, if he wanted to really milk this, why not have a dedicated site to his experience?

Why come out with this story, then just turn your back on it for decades. And in that time, filed for Bankruptcy, and also dealing with other financial issues. Thsts why making up this story for money does not make any sense, and selling a few things on his business website, is not evidence that he made all this up for money.

He could be lying, even I am not sure. If he is lying, I do not think money was to do with it.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Why come out with this story, then just turn your back on it for decades. And in that time, filed for Bankruptcy

BL didn't "turn his back" on this story for decades, nor did he file for bankruptcy after the story was first told in '89

There is plenty of sites out there to show this and plenty of threads in here that do the same.

why not have a dedicated site to his experience?

There are. Some are closed down. Some were owned under "JFI Inc" who is Jon Farhat

Couple of examples for you:-

This site has loads of links in it, including to some ATS threads

edit on 7 7 19 by Diaspar because: missing a link

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

unitednuclear.com...

Move on!

No one is saying he has not sold stuff regarding his experience, but please tell me, how does that prove he done it all for money? If his experience was real (which no one knows only him) then are you saying he should not absolutly nothing about it on his website? Now, if he wanted to really milk this, why not have a dedicated site to his experience?

Why come out with this story, then just turn your back on it for decades. And in that time, filed for Bankruptcy, and also dealing with other financial issues. Thsts why making up this story for money does not make any sense, and selling a few things on his business website, is not evidence that he made all this up for money.

He could be lying, even I am not sure. If he is lying, I do not think money was to do with it.

You forget this was the late 80’s and early 90’s. Bob Lazar’s story was huge then. There were no websites. To make money, you had to sell your story on tapes and books. Parade yourself around in UFO expos and conventions, give tv and radio interviews. Sell movie rights and model toys.

Guess what? That’s exactly what he did... and he got paid for it. If it was highly profitable is debatable, but it’s safe to say he tried to cash in on it.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Why come out with this story, then just turn your back on it for decades. And in that time, filed for Bankruptcy

BL didn't "turn his back" on this story for decades, nor did he file for bankruptcy after the story was first told in '89

There is plenty of sites out there to show this and plenty of threads in here that do the same.

There are. Some are closed down. Some were owned under "JFI Inc" who is Jon Farhat

Here are 3 of his old sites...

users.skynet.be...

www.thewhyfiles.net...

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

unitednuclear.com...

Move on!

Bob didn’t exactly turn his back for decades either.

Documentary & Media Appearances;

Weird Travels (TV Series) - 2003
Encounters With The Unexplained (TV Series) - 2000
Area 51: The Alien Interview (Video) - 1997
Dreamland: Area 51 (TV Documentary) - 1996
Future Fantastic (TV Series) - 1996
Yaoi Jun'ichi UFO shuzai tokuhô dai 3 dan (TV Documentary) - 1990

m.imdb.com...
edit on 7-7-2019 by TheodorePenderhuges because: Added links

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

unitednuclear.com...

Move on!

Bob didn’t exactly turn his back for decades either.

Documentary & Media Appearances;

Weird Travels (TV Series) - 2003
Encounters With The Unexplained (TV Series) - 2000
Area 51: The Alien Interview (Video) - 1997
Dreamland: Area 51 (TV Documentary) - 1996
Future Fantastic (TV Series) - 1996
Yaoi Jun'ichi UFO shuzai tokuhô dai 3 dan (TV Documentary) - 1990

m.imdb.com...

So, in 20 years, he has made only seven appearances in one off programmes. Just seven. Do you know if he wanted to make money on this, the amount of programmes, documentries, books he could have done?

Why did he not do that? Why do peoe say he stayed out of theimelight for such a long time? Because he pretty much did. Unless you think these handful of appearances has made him loads of money! Which is not very likely.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Here are 3 of his old sites...

users.skynet.be...

www.thewhyfiles.net...

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

So, we have websites done by someone else. What are they selling about Lazar on those websites?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

unitednuclear.com...

Move on!

You forget this was the late 80’s and early 90’s. Bob Lazar’s story was huge then. There were no websites. To make money, you had to sell your story on tapes and books. Parade yourself around in UFO expos and conventions, give tv and radio interviews. Sell movie rights and model toys.

Guess what? That’s exactly what he did... and he got paid for it. If it was highly profitable is debatable, but it’s safe to say he tried to cash in on it.

He could have still made a lot of money through doing loads of programmes, documentries, interviews, conferences etc But he did not, why?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

unitednuclear.com...

Move on!

He could have still made a lot of money through doing loads of programmes, documentries, interviews, conferences etc But he did not, why?
He made 13 appearances over the 20 year span you’re referring to (look at the IMDB). Sold movie rights, ufo models, Area51 stuff, and got paid for speaking engagements, expos, and conferences. And all you have to say is that you don’t believe it because he “could have made more.”

How much money do you think these ufo guys actually make? Did it ever occur to you that people stopped paying him because they started to smell his BS? Why do ufo hoaxers fabricate pictures, movies, and stories, if not for the attention and potential financial gains?

edit on 8-7-2019 by TheodorePenderhuges because: Added text

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

unitednuclear.com...

Move on!

He made 13 appearances over the 20 year span you’re referring to (look at the IMDB). Sold movie rights, ufo models, Area51 stuff, and got paid for speaking engagements, expos, and conferences. And all you have to say is that you don’t believe it because he “could have made more.”

How much money do you think these ufo guys actually make? Did it ever occur to you that people stopped paying him because they started to smell his BS? Why do ufo hoaxers fabricate pictures, movies, and stories, if not for the attention and potential financial gains?

Who did he sell movie rights too? We know that for the money made for the latest documentary, he gave to a good cause ( think it was something to do with children and science)

How many conferences has he attended since he came out with the story? Can you tell me the ufo conferences he has attended?

You still have not given any real evidence he made all this up for money. All we have is hear say, and a good dose of belief.

Like I said before, if he done all this for money, he would be a millionaire now. But instead, he only made a handful of appearances, sold the odd thing on his website. Does that sound like someone who made all this up go get rich? He turned down a lot of stuff to get this more into the limelight, which would have made him a lot of money, but he did not. Why?

At least give some actual stats and figures that prove he made loads of money from this.

Like I said before, we hear this all the time thst its all for money, and most of the time it is, but i do not think, if he is lying, that the main reason is money, because if it is, then he sucks at at!

We can just keep going round in circle.You believe what you believe, and I will believe what I believe.

Could he be lying? Of course he could be. Is he lying about the whole thing? I am really not sure.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

unitednuclear.com...

Move on!

Who did he sell movie rights too? We know that for the money made for the latest documentary, he gave to a good cause ( think it was something to do with children and science)

How many conferences has he attended since he came out with the story? Can you tell me the ufo conferences he has attended?

You still have not given any real evidence he made all this up for money. All we have is hear say, and a good dose of belief.

Like I said before, if he done all this for money, he would be a millionaire now. But instead, he only made a handful of appearances, sold the odd thing on his website. Does that sound like someone who made all this up go get rich? He turned down a lot of stuff to get this more into the limelight, which would have made him a lot of money, but he did not. Why?

At least give some actual stats and figures that prove he made loads of money from this.

Like I said before, we hear this all the time thst its all for money, and most of the time it is, but i do not think, if he is lying, that the main reason is money, because if it is, then he sucks at at!

We can just keep going round in circle.You believe what you believe, and I will believe what I believe.

Could he be lying? Of course he could be. Is he lying about the whole thing? I am really not sure.

A little online research will net you answers to the questions you ask. Videos of his interviews and speaking engagements are online. Below are links and a quote regarding his movie rights

www.google.com...

“Curmudgeon Films has picked up screen rights to the story of Bob Lazar, a man who claims to have worked at S4, a secret military base near Area 51, where he examined an alien spacecraft recovered by the U.S. military, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Lazar left the project in 1989 and recounted his story to Las Vegas reporter George Knapp.

A screenplay tentatively titled S4: The Incredible True Story of Bob Lazar, is being written by Kenneth Yakkel.”

m.chron.com...

And how do you truly know he donated his money from this latest film to a school? Why aren’t you applying the same “show me the proof” logic to that? What proof do you have for showing he didn’t make money? Did you know Lazar and Corbell just sold the rights to this latest film over to Netflix?

And you still feel he didn’t get paid for any of this? Open your eyes dude. The guy didn’t get any more rich because his story is BS.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Double
edit on 10-7-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join