It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Q and A with Jeremy Corbell and Bob Lazar noon PDT

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

originally posted by: Jay-morris My point is he did not do this for money, and that much is pretty clear to anyone who will look at this without using their beliefs.

Is he lying about his story? Bottom line is you do not know, and I do not know.

Still playing the "devils advocate" bit Jay-morris? Here's Lazar 30 years later still peddling his tale. That's evidence in itself his motivation can be fame or fortune, as you say "you do not know and I do not know". To say Lazar isn't motivated by money is solely based on personal opinion, assumption, and belief. The fact is, he's telling the same old tired tale in this documentary, so Lazar's motivation was not to get his story out to the world, he has done this over 3 decades. Nor was his motivation to share brand new information. Then you have to ask yourself why would he come forward again if he wants to hide from the limelight? You can't force a person to reveal information they don't want to. He's gaining something personal by doing this and has made money. Corbell has shown through past documentaries he's good at promotion but sadly fails in providing new information to move the phenomenon forward. So he can't be the motivator. Still waiting on scientific data back from the material from his Patient 17 film. You need to be held accountable, but this too will fade and be forgotten.

And he hasn't  "distanced himself from all" because here we are 30 years later still talking about him not because of his initial story, but because he CHOSE to come out again. It's a process that will go on for as long as he lives and beyond.

He "holds" on to element 115 but won't give up evidence of this. More BS from his story. It keeps just enough intrigue to keep the UFO/alien fanboys happy and tale going. Just as trying to use his hiding from public to prove he doesn't want publicity. Do yourselves a favor, use a little common sense, logic, and stop falling for fanatical tales without deep research and accountability. Remember, the burden is on Lazar and he's had 30 years and given us nothing and supposedly has the proof. A belief in him is why anyone would come to his defence.

Sigh
Please post evidence that he has made loads of money on this! People still remember Lazar 30 years later because it was an intriging story.

People may have talk about lazar the last 30 years, but he basically turned his back on this for more than a decade.

Like I said before, if he done all this for money, then he has done a very bad job at it! It is very obvious that if he he lying, money was not the motive. That much is obvious.

You and other people scream he done this for money, and you say this without any evidence, which is quite ironic because you guys are always "show me the evidence"

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: joelr

You have given absolutly no evidence that his story was driven by money, only your beliefs. If he made all this up for money, why did he turn his back on it for over a decade? He had loads of oppurtunities to make a lot of money from this, but did not. You say lazars story falls short in every area. Well, your belief (and it is a belief) thst he done all this for money falls short in all areas too!

The Google link you linked. Is that your evidence that he done all this for money. Seriously?

If people do not believe lazar, that's fair enough, but when they start using their belief for evidence that is not there, thsts not good.

Lazar turned his back on it because the documentaries he made stopped making money, he did not get a movie or book deal and did not want to to convention appearances because he cannot answer questions without giving himself away. Once the public became less interested in the story there was less chance of a large media company buying the exclusive rights to your story.

His past, school records, tax records, speaking with his supposed professors, all proved he was a liar.
His ridiculous story that completely fails in all aspects shows he is a liar.
In 1989 he filed for bankruptcy and was obviously having serious money issues.

Why else would a broke person telling complete fiction about flying saucers? For attention? The evidence points to making money.
And now in 2019 we have a new documentary, which actually has FAR LESS information than his videos from the 80's so it isn't information he's trying to push out there.
You shop documentaries to Netflix to make money.
That is plenty of evidence.
Not to mention the article about Hollywood insiders who talked about Lazar shopping his demo around in hopes on a movie rights deal. It happens all the time in Hollywood, something extraordinary happens to an average Joe and Hollywood buys the exclusive rights to make a film. You can make hundreds of thousands or even millions.

That I have to find, it's been almost 10 years since I saw those resources.

The link was to show yet another product Lazar released to the public to generate interest.

“[Bob] could not have gotten a Compartmentalized Security clearance having operated a brothel. His W-2 form from the Department of Naval Intelligence totals under $1000.00, at most a week’s pay for a scientist. You can’t get a security clearance in a week. […]

“Not one shred of evidence has been put forth to support this story: No diplomas, no résumés, no transcripts, no memberships in professional organizations, no papers, no pages from MIT or Caltech yearbooks. He also mentioned, in a phone conversation with me, California State University at Northridge and Pierce Junior College — also in the San Fernando Valley, California. I checked all four schools. Pierce said he had taken electronics courses in the late 1970s. The other three schools never heard of him.

“The page from the Los Alamos National Lab phone book with Lazar’s name on it clearly states that it includes employees of the DOE and outside contractor, Kirk Meyer. “K/M” follows Lazar’s name. This proves he worked for K/M, not LANL.

“I checked with LANL’s personnel department for Lazar’s name and that of an old colleague. They found my guy, but not Lazar.

“He was publicly asked when he got his MS from MIT. He said “Let me see now, I think it was probably 1982.” Nobody getting an MS from MIT would not know the year immediately. He was asked to name some of his profs, He said: “Let’s see now, Bill Duxler will remember me from the physics department at Caltech.” I located Dr. Duxler. He’s a Pierce Junior College physics prof, and never taught at Caltech. Lazar was registered in one of his courses at the same time Lazar was supposedly at MIT! Nobody who can go to MIT goes to Pierce JC, not to mention the rather long commute between LA and Cambridge, Mass.

“I checked his High School in New York State. He graduated in August, not with his class. The only science course he took was chemistry. He ranked 261 out of 369, which is in the bottom third. There is no way he would have been admitted by MIT or Caltech. An MS in Physics from MIT requires a thesis. No such thesis exists at MIT, and he is not on a commencement list. The notion that the government wiped his CIVILIAN records clean is absurd. I checked with the Legal Counsel at MIT — no way to wipe all his records clean. The Physics department never heard of him and he is not a member of the American Physical Society.”
"
Stanton Friedman

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Arbitrageur

Sorry, nothing in your posts prove he made up this story for money. If he wanted to make money, he could have easily made millions. But he ended up distancing himself from it all.

What his motivations were if he is lying? No one knows. But money and attention are definaitly not amount them.

Again, these reasons given are solid reasons he was in this for money.
But your comment is interesting - " If he wanted to make money, he could have easily made millions."

Well he tried hollywood and book deals, they all fell through. So that avenue is out. So now please apply your own standard you've been demanding on everyone else and apply it to yourself.
Give evidence why Lazar would have "easily made millions"? Where would that money come from and why would it be "easy"?

Again, Lazar distanced himself because EVERYTHING DRIED UP. Hollywood and large book publishers gave a pass.
He already sold his tapes privately to fans and sold documentaries to anyone interested. That type of business is very short lived and most of the content gets shared and traded and within a few months everyone has seen it.

That's it, no more significant ways to milk that fraud for more money, never mind "easy millions" (are you in high school by chance?).

Arbitrageur and I actually have given several good motivations for Lazar wanting money. While it isn't 100% proof, to go on to say money "definitely" isn't one of his motivations is complete nonsense?

Again, he told a lie, he was in bankruptcy, he had issues with the police from working withy hookers (hmmm, why does one work with hookers? Could it be FOR MONEY?!?!?!?) He sold his BS "ufo" tape to suckers who would pay for it,
HE sold it for MONEY.
He did a video lecture which he SOLD FOR MONEY. Then he shopped around to sell his story to a movie/book deal in exchange FOR MONEY. Are you seeing a pattern here?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: joelr

Sorry, nothing in your posts prove he made up this story for money. If he wanted to make money, he could have easily made millions. But he ended up distancing himself from it all.

What his motivations were if he is lying? No one knows. But money and attention are definaitly not amount them.

Again, these reasons given are solid reasons he was in this for money.
But your comment is interesting - " If he wanted to make money, he could have easily made millions."

Well he tried hollywood and book deals, they all fell through. So that avenue is out. So now please apply your own standard you've been demanding on everyone else and apply it to yourself.
Give evidence why Lazar would have "easily made millions"? Where would that money come from and why would it be "easy"?

Again, Lazar distanced himself because EVERYTHING DRIED UP. Hollywood and large book publishers gave a pass.
He already sold his tapes privately to fans and sold documentaries to anyone interested. That type of business is very short lived and most of the content gets shared and traded and within a few months everyone has seen it.

That's it, no more significant ways to milk that fraud for more money, never mind "easy millions" (are you in high school by chance?).

Arbitrageur and I actually have given several good motivations for Lazar wanting money. While it isn't 100% proof, to go on to say money "definitely" isn't one of his motivations is complete nonsense?

Again, he told a lie, he was in bankruptcy, he had issues with the police from working withy hookers (hmmm, why does one work with hookers? Could it be FOR MONEY?!?!?!?) He sold his BS "ufo" tape to suckers who would pay for it,
HE sold it for MONEY.
He did a video lecture which he SOLD FOR MONEY. Then he shopped around to sell his story to a movie/book deal in exchange FOR MONEY. Are you seeing a pattern here?

It's like talking to a brick wall! You have not posted any evidence that he made a lot of money from this. A good example is the documentry he just made. That was a good opportunity to make money, but instead, the money he could have made, he gave it to a good cause.

You have posted no evidence that he done all this for money. You just used words to fit your belief, which is not good.

If you have no evidence he done this for money, then don't say it! It's as simple as that. If he is lying, we do not know his motivations why, but for money, it def was not. That much is obvious, if you look at this without your belief goggles.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Sigh
Please post evidence that he has made loads of money on this! People still remember Lazar 30 years later because it was an intriging story.

People may have talk about lazar the last 30 years, but he basically turned his back on this for more than a decade.

Like I said before, if he done all this for money, then he has done a very bad job at it! It is very obvious that if he he lying, money was not the motive. That much is obvious.

As someone else has mentioned, unless you're Lazars accountant, you have no clue how much money has been made.

Where's your proof Lazar gave his earning from the documentary to help others? His word? Providing evidence that Lazar is a liar is important part to show his overall character. That's the only way we can judge him, no one knows him personally. It's well within reason to say Lazar could be lying about anything to do with this entire incident, including lying about giving away any money he's earned to help support science programs in schools. A less than honest person doesn't deserve to be given the benefit of a doubt. Don't know why you are.

This is Lazars quote from the Joe Rogan interview:
"As far as attention, I hate f**king attention. I don't like being on shows. I just want to hide in the corner and do my own thing. I got enough hugs when I was a kid."
Another lie. So he came out of hiding with no new information  because he just wanted to help his buddy Jermey Corbell? He's going around doing shows (you know, the ones he hates doing) and promoting this documentary all to help Corbell earn more money?

You and other people scream he done this for money, and you say this without any evidence, which is quite ironic because you guys are always "show me the evidence"

A little bit of a difference between "show me the evidence" when claiming alien abduction and one that has to do with money.
edit on 29-6-2019 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I would just like to say thanks to ATS and all who helped and sacrificed to get us this far. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

As someone else has mentioned, unless you're Lazars accountant, you have no clue how much money has been made. 

I am the one who is not making the claim that he done all this for money. It is not me that should be showing the evidence, it is you. If you cannot show me evidence, then don't say it.

Where's your proof Lazar gave his earning from the documentary to help others? His word? 

Again! It should not be me providing the evidence. You are the one saying he done this for money, so prove it!

He said he gave the money away to a good cause. Something to do with children learning science. Prove he did not.

Providing evidence that Lazar is a liar is important part to show his overall character. That's the only way we can judge him, no one knows him personally. It's well within reason to say Lazar could be lying about anything to do with this entire incident, including lying about giving away any money he's earned to help support science programs in schools. A less than honest person doesn't deserve to be given the benefit of a doubt. Don't know why you are. 

Again, you are using your beliefs to justify something. When ET ufo believers do this, you will moan at them for doing this, but you are doing exactly the same thing! Can you see the problem here?

This is Lazars quote from the Joe Rogan interview: 
"As far as attention, I hate f**king attention. I don't like being on shows. I just want to hide in the corner and do my own thing. I got enough hugs when I was a kid." 
Another lie. So he came out of hiding with no new information  because he just wanted to help his buddy Jermey Corbell? He's going around doing shows (you know, the ones he hates doing) and promoting this documentary all to help Corbell earn more money? 

You are wrong again! It took Corbell alot of effort to get lazar to do this. A lot of people have tried and failed, hence the reason for his absence in over a decade. So what you say does not make any sense at all!

A little bit of a difference between "show me the evidence" when claiming alien abduction and one that has to do with money.

Er, no! It's the same! People will use their beliefs to say that ufos are ET, without any evidence to prove that. You are saying he done all this for money, without having any evidence to prove that!

Please, tell me what's the difference?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Please, tell me what's the difference?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

The claim that someone is motivated to do something for money is far from extraordinary, it's commonplace. So even if it's not completely proven, it should be apparent that expressions like "follow the money" relate to how money is a very common and expected motivator for a number of activities.

The claim of extraterrestrial visitors, while plausible, is still an extraordinary claim and therefore it's very logical that the standards of evidence should be higher for this type of claim, since nobody has ever reliably documented an ET visitor.

People have documented money-making motivations repeatedly so this is quite accepted and not unusual at all.

Again it seems to me like you continue to ignore the record-selling UFO video Bob made according to his friend Gene Huff, which somewhat contradicts your claim:

I am the one who is not making the claim that he done all this for money. It is not me that should be showing the evidence, it is you. If you cannot show me evidence, then don't say it.
You are claiming he didn't do it for money yet you haven't debunked Gene Huff's statement that the distributors told him that Bob Lazar's UFO video was the best selling UFO video of all time.

Why are you turning this into "reasons why he is lying" ? My point is he did not do this for money, and that much is pretty clear to anyone who will look at this without using their beliefs.
I don't think making the best-selling UFO video of all time supports your claim that he didn't do it for money.

But as I said, I don't really care what his original reasons for making up the story were, so to me his motivations are a distraction from the fact that his stories are largely false. I think people hope by saying we don't know his motivation for lying then maybe he wasn't lying. That's looking at it backwards.

Let's start with the fact I know he's lying, then why do I care why he did it? I don't really care that much. It could have been because he was a friend of John Lear and he enjoyed how John Lear got excited when he heard Bob's made up stories so that could have been a motivation other than money initially, but even if that was Bob's initial motivation, eventually he made the best selling UFO video of all time according to his friend. Listen to the beginning of this video, where Gene proudly reads the inscription on a mug that Bob Lazar gave him as a present. It's a very thought provoking and undoubtedly true statement on the mug, though I'm not sure why John Lear seems so thrilled with it since most people would probably rather not get a mug with that inscription. Would you like it?

John Lear Tells All - Part 2 of 4
Time Index 1:20 is where the cup segment starts

"John Lear...best known for remarkable ability to resist common sense and facts. Applied liberally JL has been known to improve the quality of lawns"
That last part sounds like he's being compared with manure.

Of course it wasn't just Bob Lazar's made up stories John Lear would believe, but he would believe lots of crazy things no matter how much they lacked credibility. In fact I got a very scary ad when playing that video, showing what looked like an older John Lear saying that there were not 8 planets in our solar system but 40 and they all have life on them or something like that.

Is he lying about his story? Bottom line is you do not know, and I do not know.

If you say you don't know, I'll accept that.
But I'll give you an analogy of how I know and pretty much anybody well versed in modern physics who is familiar with Bob's story knows he's lying.

Consider "Ralph" who knows maybe 5 words of Chinese but generally does not understand Chinese.

Now we introduce "Fred the hoaxer", or just Fred who invites people to his Chinese poetry reading, including Ralph who barely knows any Chinese at all, and others including let's call him "Bruce Lee" who grew up speaking Chinese and knows it very well.

So Fred the Hoaxer starts reading his poetry, making Chinese sounding words and every once in a while he throws in one of the 5 Chinese words that Ralph knows, so Ralph is thinking "I heard a Chinese word I know, sounds like he's speaking Chinese to me".

Now Fred the Hoaxer takes an intermission from his Chinese poetry reading, and Bruce Lee leans over to Ralph and says "Hey man, I know Chinese inside and out, and this guy Fred is not speaking Chinese like he says, he is just throwing a Chinese word in once in a while and making a lot of sounds he thinks will fool people into thinking it's Chinese, but it's not Chinese, it's really gibberish"

In this analogy, you are sort of like Ralph. You listen to somebody say something they claim is physics and a story about physics, but you don't know much physics and hear something that sounds right once in a while.
In this analogy, the physicists are the "Bruce Lee"s, who speak the language of physics and understand more than a few words, whose familiarity with the topic leaves them with no doubt that like "Fred the Hoaxer", "Bob the Hoaxer"'s story is largely fabricated and it can't be true that he was educated extensively in physics or was hired as a physicist because what he says about physics is largely nonsense, though like the Chinese poetry hoaxer who throws a real Chinese word in once in a while, so Bob Lazar too may throw a random true statement in once in a while.

So Ralph is hopelessly over his head if he wants to Challenge Bruce Lee about whether or not the Chinese poetry reading is really Chinese or not, Ralph simply doesn't know enough Chinese to tell. But Bruce Lee does.

And that analogy explains why you don't know Bob Lazar is lying, but people who know a lot about modern physics like Stanton Friedman, Dr David Morgan, and ATS members like joel, mbkennel, and myself are sure Bob Lazar is no physicist. Since he's lying about being a physicist, the rest of the story falls apart. This is also why the idea that his educational records were destroyed is ludicrous, because even if that impossible thing somehow happened, Bob would still know physics, which he doesn't. But like Ralph, you and many people can't tell when you're being hoaxed about a topic you don't know much about.

edit on 2019629 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. 

The claim that someone is motivated to do something for money is far from extraordinary, it's commonplace. So even if it's not completely proven, it should be apparent that expressions like "follow the money" relate to how money is a very common and expected motivator for a number of activities. 

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence is right. I have no problems with that, but that does not mean you can throw around claims, with no evidence to back up your beliefs. You are doing exactly the same thing that people do who believe ufos are ET!

You are claiming he didn't do it for money yet you haven't debunked Gene Huff's statement that the distributors told him that Bob Lazar's UFO video was the best selling UFO video of all time. 

What is there to debunk? Please post evidence that he made loads of money from this.because "Gene Huff" said this, does not make it evidence. Come on, you should know thst by now!

If you are going to say he done all this for money, then post evidence that he did, instead of hear say and other stuff to suit your belief system.

I don't think making the best-selling UFO video of all time supports your claim that he didn't do it for money. 

Sigh

So how much money did he make? What did he spend it on? Did it make him millions?

You do not have an answer to any of these questions, because you simply do not know. You are throwing around accusations with no evidence to suit your belief system. Are you any better than a ufos are ET believers?

The rest of your post you do what other people have tried to do. You say he done it for no ey, cannot actually prove that fact, then you go on to say how the story is rubbish and he is a liar

There is a pattern here! Before you go onto the claims he is a liar and made all this up, you need to prove he did this for money, and has made a lot of money from this!

Something tells me, this you cannot do

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Lotsa distracting posts last few pages focusing solely on "did he do it for money" who cares why he did it??? Billy Meier made a hub cap ufo for attention, the motives don't matter.

Can anyone debunk instead more difficult and important posts that CLEARLY highlight he doesn't understand physics?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or, the posts that discuss the Bigelow Zeta Reticula company disaster where he was summarily fired for trying to pass off emulsifier foam as 115.?
Is Jaques Vallee lying about the Bigelow firing? pg352 Forbidden Science v 4

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We'll wait .....

edit on 30-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Lotsa distracting posts last few pages focusing solely on "did he do it for money" who cares why he did it??? Billy Meier made a hub cap ufo for attention, the motives don't matter.

Can anyone debunk instead more difficult and important posts that CLEARLY highlight he doesn't understand physics?

Attempt by a believer to deflect the real issue.  Questioning Lazars understanding of physics isn't new. His "sciencey" talk is all part of his attempt to manipulate followers/believers and that's understood.
The more important question is element 115 and why keep it to himself for 30 years. This is biggest evidence that this story is garbage. He needs to be held accountable but hasn't been for decades. Corbells documentary only goes further to support Lazar having 115.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It's like talking to a brick wall! You have not posted any evidence that he made a lot of money from this. A good example is the documentry he just made. That was a good opportunity to make money, but instead, the money he could have made, he gave it to a good cause.

You have posted no evidence that he done all this for money. You just used words to fit your belief, which is not good.

If you have no evidence he done this for money, then don't say it! It's as simple as that. If he is lying, we do not know his motivations why, but for money, it def was not. That much is obvious, if you look at this without your belief goggles.

You don't seem to understand what evidence is. I believe Lazar did this for money, generally this is the motivation for all hoaxes. When you add on top of that the fact that he was selling products related to the hoax, shopping for movie and book deals, filed for bankruptcy and now has a Netflix special the evidence all supports this belief.
If you cannot recognize those factors as evidence that's your problem. I'll post any theory I have, spare me your "that's not good" Bullcrap.

Now turn your strange argument around on yourself and provide some evidence that he donated all the Netflix money to "a good cause".
Also, the Netflix money isn't just done? With media that gets signed to big deals there are quarterly checks from all different sources, sales, rentals, BMI and so on. He will continue to earn money on that video for a while.

You seem to imply that any such "evidence" need be some sort of literal document written from Lazar that states "I'm doing this for money!"?? Or a printout from a mind-reading device that read Lazar's mind?

edit on 1-7-2019 by joelr because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2019 by joelr because:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Dude give it a rest. I have not even read what you said on the other posts. But as this was the most recent thing that came up on my messages. Ah!

Read whatever you like. It's an open forum, you're not the only person here and if you can't bother to read a reply it's your loss.

Atomic clocks just measure cesium vibration when they hit it with microwaves. Simply because that is the most reliable and stable way to keep track on things. So if one guy says, this or that, or a clock on the ground or sky says this or that, they know hat cesium which would take somewhere around the neighborhood of a million years.

There are different types of atomic clocks. They are just one of many ways we can test that relativity is a real phenomenon.

Yup! But I am not the one that is going around saying oh. This and this is bending spacetime. HUH? I can see and even know how you can bend space, but how is anything bending time? Unless of course, you just got a really crappy watch. Sure everybody says that different mass effects time because they saw on microscope some pixels from a galaxy not quite right when passing by a supermassive anything.

Well its not bending time, its bending matter, and the photonic wave is matter. Your not going to live longer or age slower if your in the presence of a this or that space phenomenon thats bending light. Your simply going to die if you were in the presence of any of it. For the same reason why you would die if you suddenly ended up at the bottom of the ocean.

Time dilation is as real as space dilation. GPS satellites triangulate position and have to have error correcting calculations put in to account for the time dilation. Atomic clocks moving at different speeds also show a difference in time passing.
en.wikipedia.org...

Also what is a "photonics wave" and why are you calling it matter? Photons are particles of light.

Space dust is subject to other things out in space and even space itself.

Everything not moving at light speed is of a different mass and configuration.

Particles decay, period. But whats that stuff in between things called? Oh ya thats right space. A fitting name.

Everything experiences entropy. That is unless you think even the sun the moon and the starts will be around forever?

And yes there is a whole micro universe out there which to is comprised of matter on a different scale. And is observable by those who observe it.

And particles have about as much a liner experience as the earth does. There is a beginning and there is an end. But it still just goes in circles around something else.

Uh, what? Are you talking to someone else?

So your saying that finally scientists will be able to tell us how many particles there are in a second, or even a nano second? Using the this time particle?

According to R Ehrlich R.Ehrlich in “Possible evidence for the quantization of particle lifetimes”,Phys.Rev.D13
a value for a quantum of time would be 4.4 x 10 ^-24 second. So that tells you how many chronons you could have in 1 second.

This is what happens when people just read words without understanding them. This is not a space phenomenon, its basically a human phenomenon I like to call being pretentious.

Except I read the paper and I have a basic understanding of them. It's here:
arxiv.org...

Trying to name call someone passing on scientific information is another human phenomenon I like to call moron.

So as you can see. Your not the only one who is a bit over pretentious and in error. Can you imagine how many people were lolzing and holding there sides bursting when they were reading what you said on this magical spacetime thing you and others were going on about.

I can assure you, I at the least almost chocked on a piece of apple.

As we can see, I was neither. But someone is clearly a bit butthurt they got a science lesson. Every other comment is a backhanded insult. Do you act like a ginormous baby every single time someone corrects your science concepts?

Yes I noticed. People do like to sling it around. Its about time they changed that. I mean, you would not want to sound foolish just saying something like that and applying it to things all willy nilly.

Yeah sounding educated, that would suck.

Now how did I know we would end up here?

We went from the SpaceTime continum, to Space-Time. One day we may even get to Space and Time. You know, would not want to make a religion out of a word, because scientific as it sounds, it is not.

It's science. Subject to change. Our current best model. Worth learning.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-7-2019 by joelr because: [/post]

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Oh yeah, also before Lazar filed for bankruptcy it's on record that he stole over 20, 000 dollars. He put a down payment on a car, drove off and never made another payment, he was sent a large amount of money to fly overseas and didn't show and kept the money and he took out a bank loan for ~10,000 and never repaid that. The bankruptcy let him go free from those debts.
You can find this information online. You are sticking up for a thief who stole a car dealers car and stole 10K from a bank and you don't think he did this for money?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

You don't seem to understand what evidence is. I believe Lazar did this for money, generally this is the motivation for all hoaxes. When you add on top of that the fact that he was selling products related to the hoax, shopping for movie and book deals, filed for bankruptcy and now has a Netflix special the evidence all supports this belief.
If you cannot recognize those factors as evidence that's your problem. I'll post any theory I have, spare me your "that's not good" Bullcrap.

Now turn your strange argument around on yourself and provide some evidence that he donated all the Netflix money to "a good cause".
Also, the Netflix money isn't just done? With media that gets signed to big deals there are quarterly checks from all different sources, sales, rentals, BMI and so on. He will continue to earn money on that video for a while.

You seem to imply that any such "evidence" need be some sort of literal document written from Lazar that states "I'm doing this for money!"?? Or a printout from a mind-reading device that read Lazar's mind?

Again, you have shown no evidence that he has made loads of money! You keep on saying to me to show the evidence he has not made loads of money from this, but it's me not making the claim, you are, so please provide proper evidence, instead of using your beliefs .

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Oh yeah, also before Lazar filed for bankruptcy it's on record that he stole over 20, 000 dollars. He put a down payment on a car, drove off and never made another payment, he was sent a large amount of money to fly overseas and didn't show and kept the money and he took out a bank loan for ~10,000 and never repaid that. The bankruptcy let him go free from those debts.
You can find this information online. You are sticking up for a thief who stole a car dealers car and stole 10K from a bank and you don't think he did this for money?

Does that sound like someone who has made loads of money from the story? Sounds more like someone who has no money lol

So now you are character assassinating! Seriously! You should stop now!
edit on 6-7-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

He had intent to make money. Sold videos, got paid for speaking engagements, attended to sell story rights for a movie. These all show attempts to cash in on his story. No one except him, can actually prove how much he actually made from all this.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheodorePenderhuges

He had intent to make money. Sold videos, got paid for speaking engagements, attended to sell story rights for a movie. These all show attempts to cash in on his story. No one except him, can actually prove how much he actually made from all this.

So, he decided to stop making money from it? He made up all this story to make loads of money, and then changes his mind? Again, absolutly no evidence that he done this for money, and no evidence that he made loads of money.

Come back when you have evidence to both of these questions, instead of using your belief that everyone in this subject is in it for money.

Reminds of the Travis Walton case. Critics saying it was a hoax and all for money, but they cannot explain the fact thst not one of the eitnesess have come forward to say it was a hoax.

Even though the only o e go make money is Travis, and the others have distanced themselves from the case. Also, the fact that they were not even close bar two of them, people still cry hoax and all for money.

ET believer have their beliefs, and so do a lot of debunkers. Hence the reason the money explanation always suits their beliefs, no matter if there is evidence for that or not.

edit on 7-7-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The very first question should be for Bob Lazar to show 100% proof that he went to Cal-tech and MIT, when he claimed he did. Anyone trying to claim "the government deleted the records", that doesn't fly. He should be able to find at least 3 classmates that can verify he went to said college. He can't find anyone that took pictures at said colleges, where is his colleges degrees from said colleges.

It's been what 30 years, not one person has found any proof that Bob Lazar went to Cal-tech or MIT. Instead we hear Jeremy using "George Knapp has been following this story for over 30 years" in an attempt to get people to not pay attention to it. George Knapp is not the be all end all on the subject. How many charlatans/frauds that come on C2CAM has George Knapp busted over the years.

For anyone that doesn't know who Jeremy Corbell is, watch this video below.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheodorePenderhuges

So, he decided to stop making money from it? He made up all this story to make loads of money, and then changes his mind? Again, absolutly no evidence that he done this for money, and no evidence that he made loads of money.

Come back when you have evidence to both of these questions, instead of using your belief that everyone in this subject is in it for money.

Reminds of the Travis Walton case. Critics saying it was a hoax and all for money, but they cannot explain the fact thst not one of the eitnesess have come forward to say it was a hoax.

Even though the only o e go make money is Travis, and the others have distanced themselves from the case. Also, the fact that they were not even close bar two of them, people still cry hoax and all for money.

ET believer have their beliefs, and so do a lot of debunkers. Hence the reason the money explanation always suits their beliefs, no matter if there is evidence for that or not.

Yes. Maybe he did decide to stop making money on it. Maybe the well started to run dry.

If not for money, why else sell tapes, movie story rights, model ufo kits, signed posters, and charge for speaking engagements?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join