It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Q and A with Jeremy Corbell and Bob Lazar noon PDT

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
double post

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheodorePenderhuges

There’s nothing else for me to tell or show you. I’ve provided examples and links to some of the things he’s intended to profit off of. I can’t make you see it if you choose to not believe any of it.

It's not about not wanting to believe any of it, it's the fact that your evidence is lacking..

We have a handful of appearances in the last two decades. Some bits and Bobs he sells on his website. Some film right news from websites that does not prove he actually sold rights to a movie. I ask you to prove he sold rights to s film, and you cannot do that,.

To me, that is not evidence that he made all this up for money.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Bob Lazar doing self-promotion for his scientific supply company during an interview to help his business profit.... noooooooo

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

Bob Lazar doing self-promotion for his scientific supply company during an interview to help his business profit.... noooooooo

And this proves what exactly? Are you saying he should not mention his business? That's scraping the barrel, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Can you please provide evidence thst he made a lot of money by selling tapes, movies story rights, model ufo kits, signed posters and a charge for speaking engagements?
As I already said his motivations are not important to me, it's a distraction from the fact that his story is highly flawed and doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

However I still have to point out your huge logic failure here. Whether or not he made a lot of money is irrelevant, though you seem to think it is, but it's not. Here's a fact for you, over 2/3 of all small businesses startups don't make enough money to survive more than 10 years. Virtually all of those small businesses started out with a profit motive, and yet you want to claim that because 2/3 of them didn't make a lot of money and ended up going out of business, they never had a profit motive to begin with? That's completely illogical and absurd.

This is all the proof you need to know there was a profit motive, and remember inflation so in today's dollars this 29.95 would be significantly more.
www.alienscientist.com...

Even if he only sold one of these, or didn't sell any, he was trying, and you don't want to believe Gene Huff saying the distributors told him they sold more of that ufo video than any other UFO video in history, fine, but they don't have to sell a lot of videos to prove they were trying to charge money for their videos. Running ads trying to sell them is enough to show motive.

originally posted by: TheodorePenderhuges
Is this the type of accelerator that can cause lots of damage? Knapp claimed Lazar was going to use it to blow himself up.
If you watch the video of Lazar's accelerator, he has radiation warning signs posted around it apparently to advise people to not get too close while it's in operation. I can't say how dangerous the radiation from his accelerator is without knowing much about it other than seeing that video.

Lazar claims he was using the accelerator to make one component of a controlled substance that can be used in making thermonuclear bombs, such as lithium deuteride, which may or may not be true, but without the other components needed to make a thermonuclear bomb I don't see how he would blow anything up; Lithium Deuteride without a fission bomb to ignite the fusion is not explosive. If you want to examine fantasy claims instead of fact, Lazar claimed to have some element 115 and maybe that's what he was claiming was explosive. I don't know. I wasn't there, so I don't know exactly what he told George Knapp, but he most certainly didn't have any element 115. The whole explosion threat sounds like more fiction to me and Knapp probably shouldn't have worried.

But it is interesting to hear Bob Lazar talk about the huge, enormous team of federal agents they sent out to raid his property where he had the particle accelerator, apparently for not properly following some shipping regulation. I wondered if they were also on a fishing expedition to see if Lazar really had anything dangerous there.

originally posted by: Diaspar
Anyway, this whole to-and-fro on the money aspect is pretty moot. BL has made money from this story, we can't prove whether that was his motivation or not.
Agreed.

I suggest looking at and into things that can be proven, such as some of the other points in this thread, rather than the money motivation aspect. Not trying to be condescending (in case it comes across that way), just suggesting this thread move onto other aspects....
The money motivation thing is a distraction from the real issues. His motivations aren't important, what's important is that his story doesn't have merit because he doesn't know enough physics to ever get hired as a physicist, and any physicist who interviewed him for a position would figure that out within 5 minutes of asking him physics questions. Numerous physicists have already said so.

But unless you can prove he made lots of money from his hoax some say, then maybe it could be true. No. His story is not true regardless of his motivations.

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

I doubt it was his initial plan to leverage his fame to promote his United Nuclear business, but I have wondered how successful his united nuclear business would be without his fame. I think that he's wearing that shirt shows at least his belief that his exposure will help his United Nuclear business, which he probably made more profit from than his UFO fiction.

edit on 2019712 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

what's important is that his story doesn't have merit because he doesn't know enough physics to ever get hired as a physicist, and any physicist who interviewed him for a position would figure that out within 5 minutes of asking him physics questions. Numerous physicists have already said so.

I completely agree.

I don't really touch on the physics and e115 aspect because i believe it's already proven to be bs.
Just see MM's post on page 8 for one example.
There is also a post somewhere, i can't recall but could probably find it if needed, that states theoretical e115 was discussed in a journal of note in that period either in March or April 89. It's a distinct possibility that is where BL got the e115 part of his story from.

So i concentrated on the origins of the story and believe i have shown it was a sham from the start.

My personal theory is that it all started as a bit of a joke between BL, JL, KG et al.
They probably didn't expect it to gain as much traction, interest and, therefore, scrutiny that it did. But by that point it was too late. If exposed as a hoax it would possibly ruin GK's career or at least his reputation would be tarnished so they had to continue it. As a result, despite the number of times and angles it's been pulled apart from, they continue with the charade and have all done quite nicely off it or off the back of it's success/notoriety (there's no such thing as bad publicity etc). Again, just my own opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wonder where does old pal doty fit into all this

Any input Jeremy corbell?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Wonder where does old pal doty fit into all this

Any input Jeremy corbell?

I don’t think anywhere? He’s never been part of the story.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

My personal theory is that it all started as a bit of a joke between BL, JL, KG et al.
They probably didn't expect it to gain as much traction, interest and, therefore, scrutiny that it did. But by that point it was too late. If exposed as a hoax it would possibly ruin GK's career or at least his reputation would be tarnished so they had to continue it. As a result, despite the number of times and angles it's been pulled apart from, they continue with the charade and have all done quite nicely off it or off the back of it's success/notoriety (there's no such thing as bad publicity etc). Again, just my own opinion.

I believe something similar. Only difference is I think it was initiated by BL an GH. JL got sucked in later being the local UFO go-to guy. With his connections, they then got to GK.

edit on 12-7-2019 by TheodorePenderhuges because: Spelling error

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I’m curious to know what the believers and those on the fence, feel is undeniable proof of Lazar and his claims.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join