It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Q and A with Jeremy Corbell and Bob Lazar noon PDT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
I dont understand what your trying to say.

He is either bull#ing and there is no secret UFO anti gravity engine they have somewhere and have been trying to understand for the past 30, to who know how long years. Since its all compartmentalized, and well even if its true, most likely nothing they were told is true.

Lets just say Lazars code words could have been "zeta reticuli" and his buddies code word could have been archeological dig, and so it went down the list. After all there just scientists, you know eggheads, pointdexters, its not like there all that perceptive, let just say its a nice way to put it.

Or he is not bull#ing, and it all exists, and he was trying to explain what he saw somehow. But yes, if you got a gravity defining engine, without a single part or cell all of one mold. Then it may just all be magic.

Either way, lets just say I would not hold my breath that if its true and they got in the best scientists you or anybody else deems qualified that they would solve or figure it out anytime this century.

And if its all bull#. Then either way, which ever way you splice it. It does not matter for 99.9 percent of people walking this planet.

And the only thing I have learned for this whole thread is that for some reason yesterday when I searched Amazons best sellers list on UFOs. Living with Bigfoot was 36th. And now after reading what you said I looked it up, because I was interested on what the book was about, and for some reason it went down to number 73 on the best sellers list.

Its crazy how it can drop down so far in one day.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: joelr

I watched a bit of that vid with Lazar. He was not saying anything different then what you are. Looked up minkowski space time. You all are giving way to much credence on mathematical formulas. And also your taking what Einstien said about light particles a bit to at its word. Its just something he used to explain to people about how time works, unless off course you think your going to magically shrink down and become light, your not going to go the speed of light.

Its more a parable then anything else.

The Good Samaritan is a parable, space-time is science. There are error correcting calculations in GPS satellites that correct for space-time dilation from special and general relativity. Atomic clocks actually measure time dilation and physics and precise mathematical formulas are the only reason you are using a computer right now.

How is it hat you don't know science but now you suddenly know exactly how to interpret it and you've decided it should be read like the Story of the 10 Virgins?

Sure there real to each other. Because you observe them to be real to eachother. Thats all. But its not like you have a choice now do you?

Space and time are parts of space-time. Vague metaphysics is not forwarding your position in any way.

a reply to: joelrWhen somebody dies or even if this planet is long gone and dust. Space will exist, the atoms and everything it was made of will coagulate in new forms and energies. Time however, is only relevant to those who measure time. Saying something exists in space time is almost like saying there is a time particle out there we just have not found yet.

Space dust is absolutely subject to time. Everything not moving at light speed moves in the time dimension. Why do you think particles decay? Collections of atoms experience entropy, a law of thermodynamics, which happens forward in time.
Atoms have temporal experiences same as a person. A photon may hit an electron in an atom jumping to a higher energy state. This happens in time and if the particle were conscious it would have a linear experience.

So if there was a time particle, how many time particles would make up one second? Like Einstein said, time is an illusion, its just part of the software, which is only possible because of the hardware. So ya, they are linked, but they are not the same thing.

A hypothetical time particle is a chronon or quantum of time. We don't yet know enough about that subject yet to quantize it.
Since you obviously don't know much about science, or at least physics, why are you so invested in having a point of view that you can't seem to get past? Einstein did not say time was an illusion...

"What did Einstein say about time being an illusion?
That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion. Einstein did not reject the existence of time. Instead, he rejected the distinction between past, present, and future."

Yes. Its a hipster word, people seem to say it because they think it means anything or its cool. Nothing more. The only thing space time means is how long would it take something to get from point A to point B. Which again is just an observable measurement or calculation.

Oh cool, it's also a science word and is used in special relativity, general relativity, cosmology, and a few others.
In those cases it means a great deal more.

a reply to: joelrFor instance a duck can get to point A to point B, in so and so amount of time if its walking there, if its flying that time changes. A human can get to point A to point B dependence on a few different methods they use. We can go as fast as a duck, and in cars we can even go as fast as cheetahs, in a supersonic plane we can even go as fast as sound. Simply because observation and calculation and having done it over and over again that we get a medium of average times.

How long till a duck get to no-point A?

a reply to: joelrLets just say we can safely say that we have mastered going the speed of a duck in flight no problem. Even the speed of sound, but you are stretching there about this whole speed of light and the spacetime continuum.

Mass can never reach light speed.

You can know how fast light travels to a degree, based on observable experiments. But if you think mass is what will stop you from flying at the speed of light to the next galaxy. Well chances are you would hit a pebble just a floating on by going at a fraction of that and, its curtains for you. Long after you hit light speed and run into that brick wall.

And here we are at no-point B.

a reply to: joelrLike I said what Einstein said was a thought experiment. To get across a point. That point being that the spacetime continuum is not what people think, nor is there watch telling them to get there asses to work.

Right, what people thought it was was there was an absolute time you could set any watch to and absolute space and that was all wrong. There is a space-time and it's relative.
Why don't you just read the Wiki page on special relativity?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Make a living out of what?

Who knows what his job is now, since he got kicked out of his job in the 90s. You know supposedly working on the reverse engineering of the anti gravity engine. But I am pretty sure he has some average ordinary job.

And I am also pretty sure that more people have heard of honny boo boo then they have heard or watched anything of Bob Lazar. I think this today is the height of his popularity and more people have heard of him then ever before.

Google says that honey boo has a net worth of $800,000. Now how much do you think Lazar made from scamming all those innocent people with his story? Does it add up to 800K? And you best believe it that when hoony bobo gets her own netflix special. Which apparently anybody can get as long as your semi entertaining. That she will be raking in more dough then likely the whole UFO best seller phenomenon.

#, I think Kim Kardashiam and co made more then that in a few days selling emojis years ago.

So ya bro. I am so totally worried about all these UFO people scamming people with there stories and book deals. I looked on amazon at there top selling UFO books, dont think anything on Lazar and his story is even in the top 100 or if it ever was. Though a book called living with Bigfoot, is number 36 of there top sellers. How did that get there? Bigfoot must be a UFO I guess, or at least amazon classified it in the same category.

Still I am not sure if Honey boo boo is capable of writing or spelling, but if she put a book out. What are the chances that it would outsell all those top sellers?

Well he didn't make a living off his story at first but he tried. He made several appearances and was shopping around his "demo tape" story to movie and book producers in the 80's. It just didn't work out. There was an article from the 80's from a Hollywood reporter that talked about producers who were saying that Lazar was trying to sell the movie rights to his story.

In 1990s:
Bankruptcy documents verify that Lazar was self-employed as a film processor.

Then he owned an Equipment and Supplies store. But now he's doing well.

"The 2018 feature-length documentary Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers focuses on Lazar's claims that he attempted reverse-engineering alien spacecraft for the United States military at a secret base near Area 51 called S-4. The documentary was made with Jeremy Corbell."

They both cashed in, they got a Netflix deal. He will be getting residual checks from that for a while. Rentals, Netflix, interviews. So NOW he's on top of he ufo hoax scene.

A few years before this one he tried another documentary: Lazar, Cosmic Whistleblower!!

www.imdb.com...

Want's to "keep a low profile" my butt.

The more I look around here on this thing called life, the more I am not so sure about that. In fact not to sure of the majority of people are not living and operating in 2D and just assume that they are 3D. And like I said, the universe is 3D, because that's all you can observe or understand of it. If you could grasp and physically live in 12D. Then that's what it would be.

Who knows but if there was another physical dimension among our 3D space then there would likely be signs. A 3D object in 4D would occasionally fall into the 4th dimension and disappear. Then return, like teleporting.
So we don't see much of that so we are probably in 3D locally.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

The 2018 feature-length documentary Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers focuses on Lazar's claims that he attempted reverse-engineering alien spacecraft for the United States military at a secret base near Area 51 called S-4. The documentary was made with Jeremy Corbell." 

They both cashed in, they got a Netflix deal. He will be getting residual checks from that for a while. Rentals, Netflix, interviews. So NOW he's on top of he ufo hoax scene. 

What is it with some skeptics and money when it comes to ufos? Firstly, of course corbell is going to cash in! He is a film maker! You think because it's a documentry about ufos, then this should not be the case?

As for Lazar, he has made little to no money regarding his story. He even gave his money from the documentry to a good cause.

Money is def 100% not a factor for Lazar, so please stop making out that it is a factor. No matter if you believe him or not, and if you actually look into the story, it's obvious it has nothing to do with money.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Money is def 100% not a factor for Lazar, so please stop making out that it is a factor. No matter if you believe him or not, and if you actually look into the story, it's obvious it has nothing to do with money.

Only his CPA knows for sure.

Decades of his financial documents have been published. Oops, they haven't. How does anyone know for a fact it is or isn't.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Only his CPA knows for sure.

Decades of his financial documents have been published. Oops, they haven't. How does anyone know for a fact it is or isn't.

The fact that he vanished for quite a while and distanced himself from the subject, pretty much tells you it is not money motivated. If he done all this for money, then he is pretty crap at it.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Could be true, could be part of the show.

I would like this story to be the truth though.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

What is it with some skeptics and money when it comes to ufos? Firstly, of course corbell is going to cash in! He is a film maker! You think because it's a documentry about ufos, then this should not be the case?

I'm not a skeptic. Just because I don't believe an alien spaceship was taking the spirits of the Heavens Gate members to heaven after they committed suicide with poison kook-aid doesn't really make me a skeptic.
Same for Lazar, everything about his story fails (I've covered many aspects of it already as my source material) so making informed decisions is not being a "skeptic".

When making money in the ufo field you need a pro-ufo product or it will not sell. Lazar is selling a hoax.

As for Lazar, he has made little to no money regarding his story. He even gave his money from the documentry to a good cause.

People pushing products and stories are looking to do sales and get movie deals. It's known Lazar was shopping his demo to producers in the 80's hoping to sell the rights to his story for a movie deal.
He released this book:
books.google.com...

Another documentary in 2016 and not this new one picked up by Netflix.

So he is clearly trying to make money. Despite having an obviously false story, pushing books, documentaries, interviews and appearances, you feel that money is NOT an issue of part of his agenda?

Please give your sources.

That's your case? "Please stop"??? I've put forth several lines of evidence and I'm looking for the article that explains how he was shopping his story to Hollywood producers looking for a deal.

He clearly had money issues in the 80's (filed for bankruptcy and wrote his job as a film processor) and a ufo story would be a great way to make money if he got a book or movie deal.
He's pushing products. Yet you say he's 100% not looking for money?? Make a case, provide some evidence.

The story has EVERYTHING to do with money. The science degree was a lie, the science was horribly sub-layman in his lecture, all of the exact details from the 80's lectures are now being left out and he's now saying "we don't know" (so sketchy).

Nothing wrong with making money. Unfortunately in the ufo field people sell false narratives to achieve sales. Now people don't know what to believe, the field looks like a bunch of fruitcakes and any consideration to make ufo sightings more acceptable for people to give reports and help with funding from people in high places of power has completely been destroyed over the last 50 years of fraud.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: joelr
Now people don't know what to believe, the field looks like a bunch of fruitcakes and any consideration to make ufo sightings more acceptable for people to give reports and help with funding from people in high places of power has completely been destroyed over the last 50 years of fraud.

That is why Disclosure might not be such a great idea after all… People are very sensitive to speculation and ‘influencers’ and not very good at sticking to verifiable facts.

Carl Sagan already predicted what would happen in ‘Contact’:

The scientist closes her window – a beautiful metaphor...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

You have given absolutly no evidence that his story was driven by money, only your beliefs. If he made all this up for money, why did he turn his back on it for over a decade? He had loads of oppurtunities to make a lot of money from this, but did not. You say lazars story falls short in every area. Well, your belief (and it is a belief) thst he done all this for money falls short in all areas too!

The Google link you linked. Is that your evidence that he done all this for money. Seriously?

If people do not believe lazar, that's fair enough, but when they start using their belief for evidence that is not there, thsts not good.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Guys, would you or could you even fly something and you don't even understand how it works?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You have given absolutly no evidence that his story was driven by money, only your beliefs. If he made all this up for money, why did he turn his back on it for over a decade? He had loads of oppurtunities to make a lot of money from this, but did not.
"did not"? How could Bob's UFO video have been a best seller without Bob making any money from it? That sounds highly implausible.

The Lazar Synopsis by Gene Huff

I proceeded to question Bob at length about things and I proceeded to write the script of the "Lazar Tape". Unless our distributors are lying to us, it has become the most highly purchased, and bootlegged, video in the history of UFO videos.

Was making money Bob's initial reason for lying? I'm not sure about that, there could be other reasons, but eventually I think he did make money from the sales of that video, and apparently he also tried to make money from Billionaire UFO enthusiast Robert Bigelow. The two Bobs founded a company together and this is posed as a "theory" but if you have any better information on the company the two Bobs formed and why Bigelow felt "burned" I'd like to know. The timing seems right but I can't say it's proven, just plausible:

Lazar Theory #1: Fraud for Bigelow Funding

What was Lazar's motivation? Money. Under Theory #1, Lazar cooked up the story to obtain funding from Las Vegas philanthropist Robert Bigelow, who was known to sponsor far-out projects. (Bigelow is still investing millions in parapsychology and UFO research but is intensely secretive about his activities.)

In fact, Bigelow did set up a Nevada corporation for Lazar, the Zeta Reticuli 2 Corp., shortly after Lazar went public. It was apparently created to fund Lazar's research into "Element 115," which Lazar initially claimed he had samples of. (The government has since "taken them back.")

While the existence of the corporation is a matter of public record, we do not know how much Bigelow spent. We do know that the project did not last long, and that Bigelow felt somehow burned by Lazar (according to sources who have known Bigelow).

Meanwhile, the story took on a much bigger life than originally intended. UFO buffs swarmed to the story in a way that Lazar could have never anticipated, and he became the UFO equivalent of Princess Diana, always chased by those who wanted to hear him, revile him or be touched. He has been trying to keep a low profile ever since. Lazar has said that he wished his story had never came to light, and those are probably his real sentiments.

Under this theory, Lear, Gene Huff, George Knapp and other supporters were patsies, not co-conspirators. They were tools used by Lazar in pursuit of Bigelow, and later they were his defenders and his protection against having to answer too many questions.

Maybe money was his initial motivation, maybe not. I suspect he was trying to get money from Bigelow and that didn't work out, and I suspect he made some money from his best selling UFO video. But eventually I suspect he wasn't in it for the money anymore after things fell through with Bigelow, and shopping for movie deals didn't pan out. So by now maybe he has no financial interest at all in his UFO story, since he makes enough money from his United Nuclear business.

This article mentions Hollywood deals sought but it doesn't give any specifics:

Lazar Story: A Fraud for Bigelow Funding?

Lazar is a smart dude, no question about it! (That is, smart in technical ways, not necessarily in his own life choices or in the ways of other people.) Although he probably misjudged public response to his story and probably didn't gain the reward he sought, he can certainly look a few chess moves ahead and say, "If I do this, then this other bad thing will happen to me." That may explain why he hasn't exploited his story in the obvious ways, like taking big fees for speaking at UFO conferences or giving interviews. (However, that hasn't prevented him from seeking Hollywood deals. Maybe he is just trawling for bigger fish.)
He really screwed up in one interview with Knapp when he said he did some computer work for a brothel, which on-camera admission led to him getting arrested, so he might not have been so keen on giving interviews after that.

originally posted by: reject
Guys, would you or could you even fly something and you don't even understand how it works?
Lots of people drive cars without knowing how they work and they don't need to know. The controls are similar for electric and gasoline cars even though how they work is completely different. All they need to know is the controls, and even if they don't know that, there could be an "oops" learning curve until they figure it out:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Sorry, nothing in your posts prove he made up this story for money. If he wanted to make money, he could have easily made millions. But he ended up distancing himself from it all.

What his motivations were if he is lying? No one knows. But money and attention are definaitly not amount them.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Sorry, nothing in your posts prove he made up this story for money. If he wanted to make money, he could have easily made millions. But he ended up distancing himself from it all.
I don't have any dog in that fight, whether he made up the story for money or for some other reason. But at some point Gene claims that Bob's UFO video was a best seller, you didn't debunk that. I think even the people who think he did it for money agree he distanced himself from it after the deals he sought didn't pan out, so eventually he wasn't after the money anymore, but he was stuck with his story unless he wanted to recant.

What his motivations were if he is lying? No one knows. But money and attention are definaitly not amount them.
There's no "if" about his lying. Maybe if he said 20 things 2 of them were true and 18 were lies, and some people want to give him credit for the two things that were true?

This is from a true believer in the "aliens are here" hypothesis, but he also happened to be a physicist so it was painfully obvious to him and other physicists that Lazar was lying, no "ifs":

UFO LIES

A number of so called whistleblowers have lied repeatedly about their backgrounds. These include Robert Scott Lazar, who is not a scientist, did not get degrees from MIT or Caltech, did not work for Los Alamos (he worked for a subcontractor), did not figure out how saucers work, did not steal any element 114 or 115.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You seemed to imply that money was spent on sci-fi. I can assure you, A LOT more than 22 million has been used on optical stealth. And for good reason and yes, also results.

edit on 26-6-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Why are you turning this into "reasons why he is lying" ? My point is he did not do this for money, and that much is pretty clear to anyone who will look at this without using their beliefs.

Is he lying about his story? Bottom line is you do not know, and I do not know.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The Good Samaritan is a parable, space-time is science. There are error correcting calculations in GPS satellites that correct for space-time dilation from special and general relativity. Atomic clocks actually measure time dilation and physics and precise mathematical formulas are the only reason you are using a computer right now.

Dude give it a rest. I have not even read what you said on the other posts. But as this was the most recent thing that came up on my messages. Ah!

Atomic clocks just measure cesium vibration when they hit it with microwaves. Simply because that is the most reliable and stable way to keep track on things. The days and time zones will all change, planes, satellites, cars, people will all change variables, on any give day or second. But by keeping cesium in lock down and just measuring when it changes its hz, they can then correlate that to everything around. So if one guy says, this or that, or a clock on the ground or sky says this or that, they know hat cesium which would take somewhere around the neighborhood of a million years.

Well that is simply just because its more reliable. Its a system of measurement to keep track and make sure everything else is in sync and as accurate as it can be down to the nanosecond and for as long as possible. And you cant do that if you just go by watches and time zones and everything else which can change. They could use other methods or other elements.

But the goal is the same. To keep track of things and time in an overall branching world wide up to the minute and second scenario on any given day. Mathematical formulas aside, with are just used by computers to compute what is a median for any general region at any given time for billion and billions of people and operations at any given minute, and correct it if need by based on the atomic clocks, which are the measuring standard.

So as you can see. Spacetime is science. But they are two distinct things working in cohesion, to achieve a goal or point. Its not something that is inherent in universal laws. If you know an atom decays this much every few thousand years, well then can go by that as it would be more accurate then lets say. A plastic watch you got at Walmart, or even the sun and the moon, as those to can change with the seasons, or on there own. Even the stars in the sky are not exactly in the same spot today as they were a half a million years ago, so even that is not as accurate to go by as it used to be for ancient Greek or Phoenician sailors.

How is it hat you don't know science but now you suddenly know exactly how to interpret it and you've decided it should be read like the Story of the 10 Virgins?

You know I actually hat to google that. But ya I remember reading that story or parable long ago. I almost completely forgot what it was about. Makes me wonder, if all ancient people were as terrible at making parables, as that story makes it seem.

Space and time are parts of space-time. Vague metaphysics is not forwarding your position in any way.

Yup! But I am not the one that is going around saying oh. This and this is bending spacetime. HUH? I can see and even know how you can bend space, but how is anything bending time? Unless of course, you just got a really crappy watch. Sure everybody says that different mass effects time because they saw on microscope some pixels from a galaxy not quite right when passing by a supermassive anything.

Well its not bending time, its bending matter, and the photonic wave is matter. Your not going to live longer or age slower if your in the presence of a this or that space phenomenon thats bending light. Your simply going to die if you were in the presence of any of it. For the same reason why you would die if you suddenly ended up at the bottom of the ocean.

Space dust is absolutely subject to time. Everything not moving at light speed moves in the time dimension. Why do you think particles decay? Collections of atoms experience entropy, a law of thermodynamics, which happens forward in time. Atoms have temporal experiences same as a person. A photon may hit an electron in an atom jumping to a higher energy state. This happens in time and if the particle were conscious it would have a linear experience.

Space dust is subject to other things out in space and even space itself.

Everything not moving at light speed is of a different mass and configuration.

Particles decay, period. But whats that stuff in between things called? Oh ya thats right space. A fitting name.

Everything experiences entropy. That is unless you think even the sun the moon and the starts will be around forever?

And yes there is a whole micro universe out there which to is comprised of matter on a different scale. And is observable by those who observe it.

And particles have about as much a liner experience as the earth does. There is a beginning and there is an end. But it still just goes in circles around something else.

A hypothetical time particle is a chronon or quantum of time. We don't yet know enough about that subject yet to quantize it.

So your saying that finally scientists will be able to tell us how many particles there are in a second, or even a nano second? Using the this time particle?

This is what happens when people just read words without understanding them. This is not a space phenomenon, its basically a human phenomenon I like to call being pretentious.

Its Ok brah! A few days ago I think on a Atlantic thread there was somebody who said they only believe things according to the bible and that the earth is 9000 years old and that it predicted the fall of all the great empires like Persia and Rome.

So as you can see. Your not the only one who is a bit over pretentious and in error. Can you imagine how many people were lolzing and holding there sides bursting when they were reading what you said on this magical spacetime thing you and others were going on about.

I can assure you, I at the least almost chocked on a piece of apple.
Oh cool, it's also a science word and is used in special relativity, general relativity, cosmology, and a few others. In those cases it means a great deal more.

Yes I noticed. People do like to sling it around. Its about time they changed that. I mean, you would not want to sound foolish just saying something like that and applying it to things all willy nilly.

Mass can never reach light speed.

Oh I dont know about that. The electromagnetic spectrum is kind of a slowpoke. But I would not be heading into the spaceship capable of going 186,282 miles per second if I were you. Simply because something as simple as running into space dust, will just end up making more space dust of you all.

Right, what people thought it was was there was an absolute time you could set any watch to and absolute space and that was all wrong. There is a space-time and it's relative.

Now how did I know we would end up here?

We went from the SpaceTime continum, to Space-Time. One day we may even get to Space and Time. You know, would not want to make a religion out of a word, because scientific as it sounds, it is not.

Unless offcourse the time particle actually exists.

edit on 10pmWednesdaypm262019f3pmWed, 26 Jun 2019 22:13:00 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: ATS and its word limit. Imposed by spacetime no doupt.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Jeremy Corbell if you are still around can you please ask bob Lazar on this specific part from Jacque vallees book FS vol4?pg 352

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris My point is he did not do this for money, and that much is pretty clear to anyone who will look at this without using their beliefs.

Is he lying about his story? Bottom line is you do not know, and I do not know.

Still playing the "devils advocate" bit Jay-morris? Here's Lazar 30 years later still peddling his tale. That's evidence in itself his motivation can be fame or fortune, as you say "you do not know and I do not know". To say Lazar isn't motivated by money is solely based on personal opinion, assumption, and belief. The fact is, he's telling the same old tired tale in this documentary, so Lazar's motivation was not to get his story out to the world, he has done this over 3 decades. Nor was his motivation to share brand new information. Then you have to ask yourself why would he come forward again if he wants to hide from the limelight? You can't force a person to reveal information they don't want to. He's gaining something personal by doing this and has made money. Corbell has shown through past documentaries he's good at promotion but sadly fails in providing new information to move the phenomenon forward. So he can't be the motivator. Still waiting on scientific data back from the material from his Patient 17 film. You need to be held accountable, but this too will fade and be forgotten.

And he hasn't  "distanced himself from all" because here we are 30 years later still talking about him not because of his initial story, but because he CHOSE to come out again. It's a process that will go on for as long as he lives and beyond.

He "holds" on to element 115 but won't give up evidence of this. More BS from his story. It keeps just enough intrigue to keep the UFO/alien fanboys happy and tale going. Just as trying to use his hiding from public to prove he doesn't want publicity. Do yourselves a favor, use a little common sense, logic, and stop falling for fanatical tales without deep research and accountability. Remember, the burden is on Lazar and he's had 30 years and given us nothing and supposedly has the proof. A belief in him is why anyone would come to his defence.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

So they have 500lbs of 115 being "light, foam-like, and almost weightless? Someone needs to get their story straight.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join