It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump didn't win because of Russia he won because Clinton was a horrible candidate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Arnie123

Just a sad second class citizen on a tiny movie set of an island.
No more no less

We don't have anything like Detroit, St Louis, Reno, Chicago or Cleveland on our islands.

You should be so proud.

No you should be proud you do not have democrats controlling your major cities hence you do not have a Chicago, St Louis, Detroit, Reno. or Cleveland down there. Not only should you be proud you should be thankful. You left out LA though and that is far worse than any of the midwest towns you are trying to criticize, with the not so long ago outbreak of ....... there along with the feces and garbage in the streets why would you forget about LA?

Sorry to have missed out LA. But I thought that your currently Republican government has ultimate executive control over all your cities?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

A misguided thought at best, you see America is a union of states who have counties and inside those counties lie cities (some of them are in multiple counties) each one of those smaller entities have their own branches of gov't which control them. Perhaps you know far less about USA then you think if you are unaware of how it breaks down. One should not comment on what one knows not of.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Wrong, I did not like Hilary long before she ran for president (didn't vote for her husband either as Mickey Mouse was my first Presidential vote and my reasons are far better that the "Russian disinformation" you are clamoring about. Read her book "it takes a village" to see her blatant racism (in the 1st chapter nonetheless) follow that with her rants on the congress floor about it, add in her mentor used to be a grand wizard of the KKK, and you might realize while whatever "Russia" put out there pales in comparison to what we already knew about her. The citizens of this country were sick and tired of her and did not ever want her to be president ever! You should worry about your own neck of the woods and quit trying to figure out ours. That should be your focus since you are not residing here but like to ramble about our politics while not even knowing what it is like to taste the sweetness of American Exceptionalism as you are not one of us possibly one who wishes he could smell the sweet air of our Great Nation but still are not part of it.

America does have exceptional levels of gun crime and incarceration.

And also America has far more of pollution problems than we do. Is the air there artificially sweetened?

We use real forests for fresh air:

edit on 16/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Just a rambling idiot showing a lack of knowledge on the subject matter.
But what can you expect from someone without an alliance to the native nation?
Its more like a fertilizer sprayer than anything else.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

A misguided thought at best, you see America is a union of states who have counties and inside those counties lie cities (some of them are in multiple counties) each one of those smaller entities have their own branches of gov't which control them. Perhaps you know far less about USA then you think if you are unaware of how it breaks down. One should not comment on what one knows not of.

Most countries in the world have federal, state and local governments (and tribal sub-governmental authorities, which you have in the US, too). I'm not ignorant of hierarchical stratification. Does it change who has ultimate executive authority?

Ask yourself, are the United States Department of Commerce, United States Department of Education, United States Department of Energy, United States Department of Health and Human Services, United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, United States Department of Labor (DOL) & United States Department of Transportation state or federal?

So, who has authority and responsibility for those things?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

And also America has far more of pollution problems than we do. Is the air there artificially sweetened?

You do realize that the 2 countries you are constantly reffering to and now showing pictures of are abou the size of Texas and Rhode Island right? Are you aware of the vast lands of forests here and even larger lands of agriculture? Prolly not since you clearly know not of America but hey you watch cnn fox news etc so you know everything right? Except your posts illustrate a complete lack of knowledge of anything we have to offer and our giant diversity. Heck did you know that we can own guns here? That must blow your mind eh. Now I am not from Australia but I do not judge the country based on the movie "Crockadile Dundee" and since I do not reside there and am not aware of its plights or progresses I do not comment on it. The most intelligent thing someone can do is admit when they do not know about something and then shut up about it since it only makes them look far less intelligent than they may actually be. So if you want to move on over to the Great USA (thank you President Trump for MAGA) feel free and after you have enjoyed the sweet taste of Freedom for at least a few years then you may be able to formulate an intelligent comment on it. Until that occurs however just so you can keep your level of intelligence from appearing to be so unintelligent you may wish to not comment on things that you clearly are lacking the knowledge to discuss in an intelligent manner currently since your experience is different since you have not aquired the knowledge necessary to formulate an intelligent opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
100% correct.

Next election the anti-Trump vote will put a Dem in the White house. Of course if the Dems trot out Clinton again all bets are off. In that case a good independent could win.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

a reply to: CrazyFox

Just a rambling idiot showing a lack of knowledge on the subject matter.
But what can you expect from someone without an alliance to the native nation?
Its more like a fertilizer sprayer than anything else.

I'm one of the people who assisted the Maori Party in New Zealand to get elected as coalition partner in the national government here (I am neither an NZ citizen nor a Maori but I recognized that they were under represented at the time and I had the technical skills to help my friends in their campaign).

The Maori Party served in New Zealand's national government, as coalition partner, for several terms and even though now they aren't in government, there is strong Maori and Pacific Islander representation within all the government and opposition parties.

Perhaps you are the one who has no idea?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Since you have only had your independence from the queen since 1986 and I was born in 1975. I have had 43 years of freedom under my belt where as at best you have 27 so you do not have the experience that I and every American born before 1986 have. In regards to your dept's of endless red tape they are complex and really not too important (from a constitutional standpoint) since they take years to do something and then spent twice as much time undoing it as it usually is overturned. The one's who have a direct reflection on how the cities are would be the actual cities themselves. Trump has only been in power for like 2.5 years and has transformed this country with career politicians thwarting his every move boggling him down with bs investigations and a hostile con gress, yet he is making our country better with every breath he takes. How much are you contributing to the betterment of your own nation? Why are you so distracted by ours? Is yours not the paradise you claim that you have to rant about another countries progress? Are you hiding something?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think you may be giving him too much credit. Perhaps he is the bile that breaks down food particles inside the cow's guts that make the fertilizer but I do not think he is in the same league as fertilizer.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Who is the dem in your fantasy? I do not see any capable of unseating Trump their best chance of defeating him was thrown to the wind after Bernie supported Hillary but he does not stand a chance any longer as most who supported him did not support her and quite a few have since supported Trump and have no desire to go back as he gets nuttier daily. How many left the Democratic party never to return due to their shenanigans in the last election (Hillary) and their continued shenanigans in their unwillingness to accept that she LOST? So who will unseat Trump Biden is who they are placing their money on now and he is another proven loser like hillary? Unless someone else runs (further splitting the vote) Trump is in for an easy win as everyone who voted for him the last election is gungho to vote for him in the next one and he keeps winning so much that more come to his camp by the minute. It will be a landslide with possibly the greatest turnout in generations where Trump gets re-elected they take back the house and we get to Keep America Great!!!!!! Do you not like winning? Do you not like being a country that leads instead of apologizes for our awesomeness? Are you a "Real American?

Real American"

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You do realize that the 2 countries you are constantly reffering to and now showing pictures of are abou the size of Texas and Rhode Island right?

The total land area of Australia is 7,688,287 square kilometers.
The total land area of the Realm of New Zealand (including parts of Antarctica & 600 Southern Ocean islands, mostly uninhabited) is 719,186 square kilometers.

By comparison:
The total Area of Texas is 696,000 square kilometers (smaller than the Realm of New Zealand, isn't it).
The total land area of Rhode Island is 3,144 square kilometers.

Have a play around with this True Size Map

Are you aware of the vast lands of forests here and even larger lands of agriculture?

Yes.

Are you aware your greater population and industry (and agriculture) are producing pollution?

Pollution Index for Country 2019 - Numbeo

Prolly not since you clearly know not of America but hey you watch cnn fox news etc so you know everything right? Except your posts illustrate a complete lack of knowledge of anything we have to offer and our giant diversity. Heck did you know that we can own guns here? That must blow your mind eh. Now I am not from Australia but I do not judge the country based on the movie "Crockadile Dundee" and since I do not reside there and am not aware of its plights or progresses I do not comment on it. The most intelligent thing someone can do is admit when they do not know about something and then shut up about it since it only makes them look far less intelligent than they may actually be. So if you want to move on over to the Great USA (thank you President Trump for MAGA) feel free and after you have enjoyed the sweet taste of Freedom for at least a few years then you may be able to formulate an intelligent comment on it. Until that occurs however just so you can keep your level of intelligence from appearing to be so unintelligent you may wish to not comment on things that you clearly are lacking the knowledge to discuss in an intelligent manner currently since your experience is different since you have not aquired the knowledge necessary to formulate an intelligent opinion.

You clearly need to research a little deeper and challenge some of your assumptions.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Whatever you say troll
What you posted has nothing to do with anything here
Which is a hallmark of a troll

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I think you may be giving him too much credit. Perhaps he is the bile that breaks down food particles inside the cow's guts that make the fertilizer but I do not think he is in the same league as fertilizer.

That is a good point
But I am a glass half full guy

edit on 16/6/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Since you have only had your independence from the queen since 1986 and I was born in 1975. I have had 43 years of freedom under my belt where as at best you have 27 so you do not have the experience that I and every American born before 1986 have.

Not true:

New Zealand Constitution Act 1852 From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Federation of Australia From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In regards to your dept's of endless red tape they are complex and really not too important (from a constitutional standpoint) since they take years to do something and then spent twice as much time undoing it as it usually is overturned.

Please cite an instance with supportive link. I'm not even sure what you are referring to.

In my defense, we had a recent mass shooting here. In the first few hours, there was a public request for gun reform. The Prime Minister acted, all parties agreed and In two weeks, we had gun reform in law and beginning to be enacted.

In the US, you have mass shooting after mass shooting, which has been going on for decades, and nothing ever seems to happen. Even during Trump's Presidency (or perhaps the most during Trump's Presidency).

Mass shootings in the US: there have been 1,624 in 1,870 days - The Guardian

The one's who have a direct reflection on how the cities are would be the actual cities themselves. Trump has only been in power for like 2.5 years and has transformed this country with career politicians thwarting his every move boggling him down with bs investigations and a hostile con gress, yet he is making our country better with every breath he takes. How much are you contributing to the betterment of your own nation? Why are you so distracted by ours? Is yours not the paradise you claim that you have to rant about another countries progress? Are you hiding something?

You don't have more freedom than any one of 86 other countries:

Freedom in the World From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You won't convince anyone by repeating no longer relevant propagandist slogans. It's the 21st Century.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Whatever you say troll
What you posted has nothing to do with anything here
Which is a hallmark of a troll

But surely the demonstration that your opinions are based upon nothing more than the very dis-informational propaganda of the type used by the Russians, is relevant to the topic thread.

I have refuted nearly everything that you and CrazyFox have said with links to credentialed sources, yet still you hold tenaciously to your beliefs. You guys are demonstrating the pervasiveness and effectiveness of the propaganda to others who bother to read the posts.

That is right 'on topic'.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You have "demostrated" nothing but that you are a simple troll.
You have refuted nothing and deflected to bs from the nation you ran away to.
Spread your bs elsewhere troll.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
4 replies bunch of jibber jabber, thinking he is cud, no more no less

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

OF COURSE evidence that the russians bent over backwards to help trump win is relevant to the topic of “did the russians help trump win?”...

Obviously...

You just don’t like that since it poops all over the decades old conservative war on the Russians...

I mean come on... every elected republican for the last 5 decades has used “the red scare” to propagandize themselves into office, and now trump is a Russia booster?!?!

Hell man I feel ya... would blow my mind too!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join