It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump didn't win because of Russia he won because Clinton was a horrible candidate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Something is very broken in the US electoral process.

More likely there is a purpose here we are just not allowed to see ATM. The whole joke of people taking sides when behind the scenes anyone with half a brain realizes they don't have sides!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neoholographic

wrong

To the OP.....in other news, water is wet.

To Silly, who still resides on Fantasy Island.....your derangement, after 2 1/2 years, knows no bounds.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Candidate A: Dodgy career politician with a history of deception and corruption.
Candidate B: Private sector CEO with a big mouth & zero political experience.

Since candidate A won the popular vote by more than 3M votes and has been proven to have colluded with Russia in the lead up to the 2016 election, everyone who voted for her is a brainwashed tool of the deep state.

That's (at least) 66 million brainwashed legal-aged deep state pawns.

I blame poor education and parenting.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
And they’re repeating the same mistake of fielding a candidate that NOBODY will vote for

Joe Biden, a rich, straight white male pedophile is their ‘front runner’

Trump has already won 2020, by a landslide. The dimwit dEms have already forfeit

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Ask yourself, how did we come to our conclusions about Hillary... or Trump? Could we have been the target the Russian misinformation?

so are you trying to say that, that Russian misinformation had been ongoing for many years prior to the election? in fact starting pretty much even before her Husband Bill left the office of President?

you must be since that is when many started coming to the conclusions about Hilary. when people found out how she had been protecting her scum husband. this would also mean that somehow the Russians knew that she was going to be running for President even way back then? wow interesting how they could know she would be the candidate that far back. is there some sort of a list of who the democrat candidates will be that many years in advance?

the fact is it had nothing to do with anything even during the election cycle that caused people to be against Hillary. it has been Hillary's actions for years that caused her to loose. heck the very day she won the primary and became the democrat candidate she lost the election. even many from her own party (Bernie supporters had been saying even before she won, that there was no way they would vote for her (and lets be honest her supporters were saying the same things in regards to if Bernie won).

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

wrong

Follow up?....

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

This has been my exact thought since the election. Democrats elected Trump by running Hillary. I think the reason is very simple. They are mostly a bunch of ivy league elitists who view the average American as an uneducated illiterate hillbilly who doesnt have a clue about either national issues or geopolitics. What they fail to see is that most of us realize what is happening in the world and what is happening to us and our country, and electing Hillary would have been a continuation of that slide into the abyss. And from the look of the crop of candidates they have mustered they havent figured out their mistake and are about to lose another election for exactly the same reasons. I dont think anyone who has a globalist slant has a chance of winning an election without stealing it at this point.

edit on 15-6-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's a sad day when a pathetic candidate like Trump gets voted in because of an even or equal horrid candidate in Hillary was running against him. Where in the hell did the good candidates go?

I'll vote Yang next election - he at least is not a corrupt ahole, and has a pre-campaign agenda fully worked out. Tired of these billionaires and corrupt politicians.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Trump didn't win because of Russia he won because Clinton was a horrible candidate

So , in summation , you agree Trump was the better candidate.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

Ask yourself, how did we come to our conclusions about Hillary... or Trump? Could we have been the target the Russian misinformation?

so are you trying to say that, that Russian misinformation had been ongoing for many years prior to the election? in fact starting pretty much even before her Husband Bill left the office of President?

You see, Hillary was close to Bill Clinton, who was the American President and a target of the Russians, well before the campaign.

It is your mis-assumption that the Russian disinformation campaign started only with the pre-2016 campaign. Yet Obama's birth certificate was part of the Russian disinformation and was even re-hashed by Trump in his campaign speeches.

The truth is that the Russians have been using disinformation against their opponents since before the Russian Revolution and America has had it's own disinformation campaign against the Russians since at least the second world war.

you must be since that is when many started coming to the conclusions about Hilary. when people found out how she had been protecting her scum husband. this would also mean that somehow the Russians knew that she was going to be running for President even way back then? wow interesting how they could know she would be the candidate that far back. is there some sort of a list of who the democrat candidates will be that many years in advance?

The Russian target wasn't just Hillary, it was the whole American political system.

the fact is it had nothing to do with anything even during the election cycle that caused people to be against Hillary. it has been Hillary's actions for years that caused her to loose. heck the very day she won the primary and became the democrat candidate she lost the election. even many from her own party (Bernie supporters had been saying even before she won, that there was no way they would vote for her (and lets be honest her supporters were saying the same things in regards to if Bernie won).

Perhaps you could search for references, by date, to "Hillary Clinton" on Facebook, Twitter or even on ATS and prove out your case?

edit on 16/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I knew the polls were wrong just by reading the posts on this webpage. There was so much strangeness surrounding Hillary. The coughing, the flem spitting, the fainting. The weird lcooking videos. The hammer smashing of cellphones, those emails.

I could just feel it.

I can still feel it.
edit on 16-6-2019 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

This wasn't Russia or Putin, people just didn't like or want to engage with Hillary Clinton.

You got that one right.
She was the most disgusting least qualified candidate ever to run.
She lost because she was a disgusting slime ball who counted on her genitalia to lead her to victory.
She was just a nasty person.
She was and continues to be generally rude and cancorous.
It really was not her turn.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

While I agree that Hillary was/is a horrible candidate, so was/is Trump.

How can a 21st Century, 1st world, democratic country not have chosen the best candidates for the job from each of the respective political parties?

Also, many members on ATS keep repeating the now debunked political smears against Hillary, that were broadcast as part of the Russian campaign of disinformation.

This is the most ridiculous and ignorant thing I have ever read, but coming from you, are we honestly surprised?

Dog, you ain't half the man that Trump is and definitely don't mirror even a fraction of his success. I don't need to know you to know that, that's how far apart he is from us and because of that, gained the Presidency of the most powerful country in the world.

The electoral process saved us from a corrupt career polician who has done enough harm to Americas reputation and technological edge, though I really don't expect an anti-Amerian to "get it" because you willingly consume fake news.

Here, in the 21st century, we have a man who longs for the days of past American glory and while those days will never come back, the best he can do is get America back to self sufficency and uncouple us from the parasitic CCP, bad trade deals and push National pride. The era of Super Powers is over with and the emergence of a Multi-Polaric world is upon us. Under Trump, we stand the best chance as we can use our position as the Premier Global Super Power as a stepping stone and maintain that edge for tomorrows world. This is what I believe, not the perverted filth you enjoy and wallow in that is the Fake News.

However, the best part is, your credibility on this site is renowned for its anti-American stance and general ignorance of American law and thus not taken seriously. Although it does feel good to correct and remind you of your incorrect views an opinions.

Lastly, you were a target for MSM misinformation, as well as a few others and NOT RUSSIAN, but 100% Home Grown USDA Grade A Plus American Main Street Media. Congrats, I just did you a favor and tore down your echo chamber, don't thank me, just educate yourself and be thankful for this opportunity to learn more.

Dismissed.

edit on 16-6-2019 by Arnie123 because: heh

edit on 16-6-2019 by Arnie123 because: Clean Up

edit on 16-6-2019 by Arnie123 because: boom Chika boom boom, chika chika boom boom!

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Just a sad second class citizen on a tiny movie set of an island.
No more no less

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

While I agree that Hillary was/is a horrible candidate, so was/is Trump.

How can a 21st Century, 1st world, democratic country not have chosen the best candidates for the job from each of the respective political parties?

Also, many members on ATS keep repeating the now debunked political smears against Hillary, that were broadcast as part of the Russian campaign of disinformation.

This is the most ridiculous and ignorant thing I have ever read, but coming from you, are we honestly surprised?

Dog, you ain't half the man that Trump is and definitely don't mirror even a fraction of his success. I don't need to know you to know that, that's how far apart he is from us and because of that, gained the Presidency of the most powerful country in the world.

Nobody feels as deeply as Sinatra. That's what differentiates Sinatra from all the other singers. He feels so deeply!

(Honestly, are you aware how you sound?).

The electoral process saved us from a corrupt career polician who has done enough harm to Americas reputation and technological edge, though I really don't expect an anti-Amerian to "get it" because you willingly consume fake news.

Here, in the 21st century, we have a man who longs for the days of past American glory and while those days will never come back

What? A hopeless and delusional throwback? Never.

, the best he can do is get America back to self sufficency and uncouple us from the parasitic CCP, bad trade deals and push National pride. The era of Super Powers is over with and the emergence of a Multi-Polaric world is upon us. Under Trump, we stand the best chance as we can use our position as the Premier Global Super Power as a stepping stone and maintain that edge for tomorrows world. This is what I believe, not the perverted filth you enjoy and wallow I that is the Fake News.

However, the best part is, your credibility on this site is renowned for its anti-American stance and general ignorance of American law and thus not taken seriously. Although it does feel good to correct and remind you of your incorrect views an opinions.

Lastly, you were a target for MSM misinformation, as well as a few others and NOT RUSSIAN, but 100% Home Grown USDA Grade A Plus American Main Street Media. Congrats, I just did you a favor and tore down your echo chamber, don't thank me, just educate yourself and be thankful for this opportunity to learn more.

Dismissed.

Seems I touched a nerve.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

No more no less
It's vexing, seriously.

In all honesty, the OP is correct, even just browsing social media you can see it, plus, I see Red Maga Hats down here in San Antonio at the local HEB, I don't need an AI to determine that, just taking a stroll through social media is enough. You can almost get the feeling that Twitter boosts democrat and leftist platforms just by judging the visible public analytics, much of the time, they usually get ratio'd. There is overwhelming support for Trump and tech giants can only do so much to temper that popularity in there attemps to obscure.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

No more no less

We don't have anything like Detroit, St Louis, Reno, Chicago or Cleveland on our islands.

You should be so proud.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

No more no less

We don't have anything like Detroit, St Louis, Reno, Chicago or Cleveland on our islands.

You should be so proud.
What a shame, despite what you hear of those places, they are rich in culture and heritage, each with history that helped build this great nation.

You're right though, you DON'T have anything like that, hence your narrowmindedness

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

No more no less

You should be so proud.
What a shame, despite what you hear of those places, they are rich in culture and heritage, each with history that helped build this great nation.

You're right though, you DON'T have anything like that, hence your narrowmindedness

You can fertilize all sorts of things with the right excrement.

... but few would willingly bathe in it.

edit on 16/6/2019 by chr0naut because: Weve gone way off topic now, though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join