It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump didn't win because of Russia he won because Clinton was a horrible candidate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

No one disputes russia tried to influence the election.
Just as canada, mexico, england, austrailia, and israel did.
Any evidence of votes changed?
Nope

I didn't realize we are at war with the russians, would you share a link of such?

I see your just as big a feces sprayer as the fake kiwi.
No not every elected republican for the last 5 decades has anything.
You simply lie.
Run along troll.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Links???????? Credible?????? Jibber jabber. You sound like you're staying at the Heartbreak Hotel. It's located at the corner of "It doesn't matter what you Think" ave and "Jabroni" blvd credit D "The rock" Johnson. Triggered?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Funny thing is they cant dispute that Trump didn't win because of Russia he won because Clinton was a horrible candidate.

She was the worst candidate since mondale.
In fact she couldn't carry walters jock.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Links???????? Credible?????? Jibber jabber. You sound like you're staying at the Heartbreak Hotel. It's located at the corner of "It doesn't matter what you Think" ave and "Jabroni" blvd credit D "The rock" Johnson. Triggered?

Honestly, no one is preventing either you, or shooterbrody, from refuting what I have posted, with some credible links to supporting information.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Funny thing is they cant dispute that Trump didn't win because of Russia he won because Clinton was a horrible candidate.

Well since Trump also was a horrible candidate, it sort of evens things up a bit and we can dispute that he won 'because Hillary was also a cruddy choice'.

How did Trump win? Here are 24 theories

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

a reply to: JustJohnny

No one disputes russia tried to influence the election.
Just as canada, mexico, england, austrailia, and israel did.
Any evidence of votes changed?

I would argue that your beliefs are clear evidence that the Russian disinformation changed votes.

Nope

I didn't realize we are at war with the russians, would you share a link of such?

I see your just as big a feces sprayer as the fake kiwi.
No not every elected republican for the last 5 decades has anything.
You simply lie.
Run along troll.

Please cite a single example of Canada, Mexico, England, Australia or Israel's attempts to influence the 2016 election?

Surely we can see that there was a definite Russian disinformation campaign. There are people who keep repeating the stuff proposed in the disinformation campaign (even now) and Hillary didn't win. Wouldn't that be evidence that votes were, in fact, changed?

Do you imagine that people are going to admit they were made a fool of and duped by the disinformation, and that they changed their votes?

Generally, people don't admit to being conned because it makes them look gullible.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Well since Trump also was a horrible candidate, it sort of evens things up a bit and we can dispute that he won 'because Hillary was also a cruddy choice'.

And he’ll win again next year because
A: every single dEm candidate is most definitely a ‘horrible choice’
B: he’s doing a great job and enjoys gaining gaining gaining support week after week after week
C: gutless weak leftists from around the world don’t get to vote in the United States elections so their opinions have absolutely ZERO effect on the outcome

Five and half more years, is more than guaranteed at this point.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So some under-achiever just stated that :

Hillary losing is evidence that votes were changed due to Russian influence

Low IQ anyone?

Hillary losing is NOT evidence that votes were changed due to any influence whatsoever.

Canadians, aussies, brits etc were absolutely crawling all over the net leading up to the elections with anti-trump lies day after day.

“Trump is a racist” “trump hates immigrants” etc etc.

But Russia was the issue??????

2020 is in the bag. The dimwit fascist party of hate has already forfeit. Their ‘front runner’ is joe fricken Biden!!! Bwaaaah ha ha haaaaa!
edit on 17 6 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
People don’t admit to voting for Hillary because it makes them look thick, racist, moronic and bigoted.

I’ve yet to see a single ONE person on this site own up to voting for Hillary. Every time you accuse them of voting for that old fascist, they lie and say “just because I didn’t vote Trump doesn’t mean I voted for her”.

And yet, the lying left ‘claims’ she received more votes

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Did anyone change their vote because cNn lied and said “Trump called all Mexicans rapists”?

Answer: yes. Thick people changed their vote when they heard that lie.

Or when cNn lied and said “Trump called all Mexicans animals”?

Answer: yes. Thick people changed their vote when they heard that lie.

We still hear these lies repeated today.

By thick people

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
So some under-achiever just stated that :

Hillary losing is evidence that votes were changed due to Russian influence

Low IQ anyone?

I am a high achiever and have a reasonable IQ but neither have anything to do with the thread topic.

Hillary losing is NOT evidence that votes were changed due to any influence whatsoever.

Canadians, aussies, brits etc were absolutely crawling all over the net leading up to the elections with anti-trump lies day after day.

“Trump is a racist” “trump hates immigrants” etc etc.

I put "Trump is a racist" and then "Trump hates immigrants" into the search at Duck Duck go. All but one search result that I could find were US sites and that one site was reporting on what a US site had published.

But Russia was the issue??????

2020 is in the bag. The dimwit fascist party of hate has already forfeit. Their ‘front runner’ is joe fricken Biden!!! Bwaaaah ha ha haaaaa!

The Fascist Party were an Italian right wing "revolutionary nationalist" party that rose to power under the dictatorship of Benito Mussolini.

Fascists are right-whingers.

Also, please support your assertion that "Canadians, Aussies, Brits etc were absolutely crawling all over the net leading up to the elections with anti-trump lies day after day".

edit on 17/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

“Think how we think or we’ll attack you”

The very definition of fascism

The LEFT is fascist. OPENLY so!

Have you never been on Facebook? You see leftists the world over lying about Trump and his beliefs on a daily basis. Especially leading up to the election.

They had no effect though, people aren’t that dumb

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
“Think how WE think. Or we’ll attack you”

The mantra of the left. The very definition of fascism.

But but but.a right wing party was fascist once, that means all fascists are right wing.

Wrong.

A fascist is a fascist. Both left and right. And Clinton was most definitely, fascist.

Also, I hope the Russians do a better job this time. Would be good to see the dims relegated to a third-party status. They’re most definitely not going to be ‘first’, that’s for sure.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
So the kkk was a democrat party creation. So now I guess ALL racists are ‘leftists’?

Or does libtard logic only work one-way?

Don’t answer that. I dont value your opinion enough to want to hear it.

Just praise the failure of a ‘leader’ who dons a fricken hijab to show that she supports the ideology that subjugates gays and oppresses women.

But Trump is somehow ‘the bad guy’.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

People don’t admit to voting for Hillary because it makes them look thick, racist, moronic and bigoted.

I’ve yet to see a single ONE person on this site own up to voting for Hillary. Every time you accuse them of voting for that old fascist, they lie and say “just because I didn’t vote Trump doesn’t mean I voted for her”.

And yet, the lying left ‘claims’ she received more votes

The US Federal Election Commission said she received more votes.

"Official 2016 Presidential General Election Results" (PDF).

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

“Think how we think or we’ll attack you”

The very definition of fascism

'Fascism' - definition, from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary

The LEFT is fascist. OPENLY so!

Are you seriously saying that the left are right-whingers?

Have you never been on Facebook? You see leftists the world over lying about Trump and his beliefs on a daily basis. Especially leading up to the election.

They had no effect though, people aren’t that dumb

Some obviously are. Where did all those people you allege were lying, come from?

Don't you think it possible that some of them may have believed the Facebork stuff they shared and liked, or are you suggesting that they all got together and had big pre-planning sessions about what to share on Facebork?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

No votes were changed because of russia
Hillary was simply a full colostomy bag.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Still all your foreign opinion.
No facts.
No votes were changed.
Hillary was just a used diaper; an adult diaper at that.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

So the kkk was a democrat party creation. So now I guess ALL racists are ‘leftists’?

Ku Klux Klan From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or does libtard logic only work one-way?

Don’t answer that. I dont value your opinion enough to want to hear it.

Just praise the failure of a ‘leader’ who dons a fricken hijab to show that she supports the ideology that subjugates gays and oppresses women.

But Trump is somehow ‘the bad guy’.

One might also suggest that Christianity has been an ideology that subjugates gays and oppresses women.

Of course, most religious hierarchies have historically done many abhorrent things but the true faiths, both Muslim and Christian, preach tolerance, self control, avoidance of dong wrong, and equal but different roles for the sexes.

A hijab is just a scarf over someone's head, a piece of clothing, and not something to cuss about.

Jacinda Ardern was not forcing anybody into acceptance of any particular religious faith (in fact, she is agnostic). But was showing compassion and solidarity to a community of real people suffering a great tragedy.

I am a born again, spirit filled Pentecostal Christian, am definitely not even slightly Muslim, and am not the slightest bit offended by Jacinda wearing a hijab. That is because it isn't actually offensive in any way.

If you are offended by a piece of clothing, then perhaps you had best ask yourself why?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Because the USA is and should be run as a buisness,with fiscal reponsibility,one candidate had years of experiance,the other never worked in here life and was banned from practicing law in her own state,plus other criminal involvement,and actually they put in a shill,Bernie Sanders,then switched and the dim witted Democrats acted as though nothing happened,they lost because they cheated

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join