It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Yeah... we are all going to die.

Until then then do what we can and hopefully the next generation will have it not quite as rough. After hearing some of the stories of my grandparents days there have been a lot of improvements made since then. Sure there are still some bad problems and issues out there, but problem solving is something we can do. Maybe not every problem, but one day with enough time and effort maybe we can.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The "reports of bombs in the basement" go back to William Rodriguez. Mr. Rodriguez, was on CNN on 9/11/01, and then, he reported they heard noises from above, as if "furniture was being moved". It was only a few years later when the "truth" movement started that he started talking about drywall being blown off the walls and light fixtures exploding from the ceiling. Other reports of bombs go back to members of the FDNY who were in the North Tower, who were stating that they "heard sounds like bombs' at the time of the South Tower collapse....and those still alive today, get rather angry with conspiracy theories.

At no time, was there ANY evidence of bombs found. No audio, no residue, no detonation wiring, no blast marks on any of the steel from where the collapses started. And NONE of the collapses started in the basements. But, the lack of absolutely ANY evidence, has not stopped the conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

WTC 7, had the North Tower collapse into it. The FDNY, after both of the Towers were down, went back into the area and reported that WTC 7 was badly damaged by the collapses, that they were positive it was going to fall as well. That is why WTC 7's collapse did not kill anyone. FDNY recognized that it was going to fall, and cleared everyone out.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There is a significant amount of religious wacknuttery in this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You ain't seen nothing yet. Challenge accepted!

Something I have been watching for the past 18 years. Was 9-11 the event that marked the opening of the first seal of Revelation? And something to think about. Is this a 9-11 prophecy?

Daniel 11-2
And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of "Grecia".

If you realize that Daniel is describing a vision of the future he had and that he is trying to describe it in 500 BC language then it's a accurate description of the events leading up to the 9-11 attacks. The term "Grecia" being a simile aka looking Greek to me. And Washington DC does look rather Greek eh?

edit on 16-6-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

I very much disagree with your assessment. You are correct that William Rodriguez is one who was lucky to make it out and has since gotten his story out. There are many others. The movie loose change has a few scenes of the event where you can clearly hear and see the reaction to bombs and other explosions going off prior to the main collapse.

There is audio, there is video, there are many eye witness statements reporting such events.

As for how you would expect to find any blast marks once it all came down is well, you got me there.

edit on 17-6-2019 by kwakakev because: adde last sentence

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

There is a significant amount of religious wacknuttery in this thread.

Religion has always been a good bucket to put in everything we don't know or understand, it's gods will.

When trying to understand the evil around the 9/11 event, I guess religion and just what people choose to believe is going to be a part of the puzzle.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

The TV series criminal minds does have an interesting theme. They humanize the monster to find them. They are just people as for who done 9/11. They have their reasons, they have their culture. They have state sanction.

We have questions, we have concerns, we do not want to see the same prank go down again.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

So what I see when I try to humanize a typical 9/11 assailant or unknown subject. Someone who grew up in a family very affect by WW2, in trying to survive a lot of bad things went down. A certain level of care and respect for your fellow people became a luxury for some. More important was to survive, not matter what, steal, lie, cheat, kill, whatever you can as long as you get through.

The culture of war bread a very strong us against them approach to things, has been for a long time. Some tight knitted groups did form in the heat of battle and have become quite strong since, with many hard lessons of war still fresh in their mind.

Once clause in the CIA charter really set the thing of the rails when it started, the CIA was except from every act of congress unless it specifically mentioned them. Which basally meant no rules with the war machine still warm and running. Is the CIA involved, I don't know but it would be hard for things to go the way they did without their support, state sanctioned and all. Richard Bruce Cheney is defiantly wrapped up in it.

I guess we are dealing with people that have lost some of their connection with fellow humanity. They have been fighting that long it's all they know. Do you need a hug Mr Cheney? But it is not just him.

9/11 is a culture, a sign of the times. It was a call to war and the public responded. From what i see of Trumps direction of the war machine now. He has tried putting the brakes on and able to cut off a few loose cannons, but she is a wild bull to ride and the momentum that has been building up over the generations is a tough one to control. Now Russia, China and India are pulling together as America faces Iran. More days our lives on the international stage so far, lets hope it stays that way.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Greece and Persia have been boxing on quite a few times since 500BC, Looks like the scripture has been kinda right a few times since then. The movie '300' is a very cinematic representation of one of their past fights.
edit on 17-6-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

I know what it is like not wanting to accept reality for the way it is. First time I heard the the whole 9/11 inside job thing I though idiots. But then I looked a bit more and could feel something was not quite right. Then I saw the evidence, seen and participated in the debates, the deeper I went the more I saw of the whole official story just fall apart.

I know it hurts to even consider our own government would do such a thing, but it is done. Now we must pick up the pieces and carry on.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
When trying to understand the evil around the 9/11 event, I guess religion and just what people choose to believe is going to be a part of the puzzle.

Why not space aliens too? Seems just as plausible.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Trucker1

WTC 7, had the North Tower collapse into it. The FDNY, after both of the Towers were down, went back into the area and reported that WTC 7 was badly damaged by the collapses, that they were positive it was going to fall as well. That is why WTC 7's collapse did not kill anyone. FDNY recognized that it was going to fall, and cleared everyone out.

It's astonishing how little a lot of Truthers know abouty Building 7. They keep going on about two planes and three buildings as if that means something, or even claim that nothing hit building 7!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Why not space aliens too? Seems just as plausible.

Who knows what one will find looking through the black projects going on. If we did know they would not be as black then. I would not be surprised to hear to challenges of conflict do have some universal trends.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Or it could have been a bunch of terrorist flying planes into buildings.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

It is also astonishing how pliable ones mind can be, even when presented with facts or information. Dissident cognizance it is called. It commonalty happens when we are faced with a problem bigger than we can handle, pretend it does not exist. More so common in abusive relationships, living in fear, don't want to change the status quo. There is a whole society going through it.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Or it could have been a bunch of terrorist flying planes into buildings.

I am thinking more remote controlled planes by our head conductor for the show that day Mr Richard Bruce Cheney taking the chair at the pentagon. Some what artistically appropriate for our president to be stuck in grade 5 class that day.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The only way to ever resolve 911 would be to catch and implicate the real culprits responsible.

And that I'm afraid would require far too much self-reflection.

Best just to assume a few crazies that could not fly for peanuts carried out the attacks with boxcutters in hand.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I am thinking more remote controlled planes by our head conductor for the show that day Mr Richard Bruce Cheney taking the chair at the pentagon. Some what artistically appropriate for our president to be stuck in grade 5 class that day.

Yup. Remote control holographic planes made of nano-thermite.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

a reply to: mrthumpy

It is also astonishing how pliable ones mind can be, even when presented with facts or information. Dissident cognizance it is called. It commonalty happens when we are faced with a problem bigger than we can handle, pretend it does not exist. More so common in abusive relationships, living in fear, don't want to change the status quo. There is a whole society going through it.

Problem is there is no problem

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join