It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: mrthumpy

I have my own personal example. Having my trust shattered in the government and its systems, why, how, what? Having my trust shattered within myself, how could I be deceived like that? It hurts not knowing who or what to trust anymore. But like a broken bone it does heal and strengthen in time.

In time I have learned that the world is more complex than I once new. I have learned that trust is also about understanding. I have been stuck in a deluge of data, taken to some very dark places and seen many aspects of the fighting spirit along the way.

9/11 is complex, there are many implications for the world and each of us.

That's a "no" then. Figured it would just be the usual argument from personal incredulity fallacy. The Truth movement is full of them

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

It appears we have some miscommunication going on. Can you clarify just what example you are looking for?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

It appears we have some miscommunication going on. Can you clarify just what example you are looking for?

Pay attention

" This does not happen when a fully intact airplane hits the ground. "

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I rememberer seeing the first responders to the scene, the camera crew where there pretty quick, there was stuff all over the place, not just one centralized impact point.

Here is a link to some photo gallery hosted by the FBI.
edit on 18-6-2019 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I rememberer seeing the first responders to the scene, the camera crew where there pretty quick, there was stuff all over the place, not just one centralized impact point.

Here is a link some some photo gallery hosted by the FBI.

So that's a "no" from you. Thought it would be

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I know it takes time, its ok.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I know it takes time, its ok.

Yeah hopefully you'll get there eventually

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Well how about in the words from our conductor of events?

edit on 18-6-2019 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Well how about in the words of our conductor of events?

Well how about you come up with an example that you're comparing the crash to that leads you to making this claim:

"This does not happen when a fully intact airplane hits the ground."

I realise that I may as well be speaking a foreign language here but in the real world this is how it works

edit on 18-6-2019 by mrthumpy because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

There are plenty of aircraft accidents to to pick from. Can easily see where the plane hits the ground, breaks up and scatters around a bit. With flight 93 we are left with with one hole where one of the engines landed and stuff scattered around for miles. I have presented Mr Richard Cheney, the man in charge at the pentagon that day admitting it was shot down.

Did you look at hat FBI photo gallery and notice how there was stuff spread all through out the woods in a very large area. I am not sure where a map of just where all the plane parts landed is, but I expect it to match what you would find when a passenger aircraft is shot out of the sky.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

There are plenty of aircraft accidents to to pick from.

Go on then

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Link to one plane crash.

You can see how this air accident is localized. Lots of destruction on impact, some bits still remaining. Everything did get spread around in all directions, but not too far from where the plane hit. The TV series Air Crash Investigators present a good scientific summary of many crashes that have occurred.

edit on 18-6-2019 by kwakakev because: fixed link

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

[url=https://www.gettyimages.com.au/detail/news-photo/nepalese-army-rescue-team-searchinh-on-a-debris-of-an-news-photo/931027490?adppopup=true]Link[/u rl] to one plane crash.

You can see how this air accident is localized. Lots of destruction on impact, some bits still remaining. Everything did get spread around in all directions, but not too far from where the plane hit. The TV series Air Crash Investigators present a good scientific summary of many crashes that have occurred.

And how is this comparable to Flight 93?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

It is comparable in the way that flight 93 did not have a central and initial impact point of a plane hitting the ground. At most flight 93 had one of it engines and part of it wing as the main focus of initial impact. The rest of the debris is scattered in an area consistent with the initial impact and breaking up of the plane at a cruising altitude.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

It is comparable in the way that flight 93 did not have a central and initial impact point of a plane hitting the ground. At most flight 93 had one of it engines and part of it wing as the main focus of initial impact. The rest of the debris is scattered in an area consistent with the initial impact and breaking up of the plane at a cruising altitude.

So you're just guessing. Fair enough

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

No. This is my assessment. You think I want to be here and decry my own government? What advantage do I get from this apart from satisfying some suicidal tendencies and destroying my own career?

I do it because these perpetrators ain't the only one with a long history of fighting. I ain't just going to sit around and pretend it is all good went it's not. If I am too smart for my own good, then so be it, at least I will go down for something worth fighting for.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

No. This is my assessment.

Same thing.

You've got nothing at all to support your claim that " This does not happen when a fully intact airplane hits the ground. " other than because you say so.

Pretty much goes for every argument put forward by the Truth movement.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

You belligerence is astounding, not sure if to laugh or cry.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You belligerence is astounding, not sure if to laugh or cry.

Yeah sorry for pointing out the blindingly obvious. Maybe find yourself a corner to cry in and hide your embarrassment

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Thats good, I did have a good laugh at first.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join