It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Pilots for 9/11 truth have done a lot of work working through what flight data is available that day. Lots of strong debate going on about it all. From my understanding, the two planes we where told that had passengers that hit the towers actually landed and had the passengers disembark in a secure facility. things get a bit hazy after that.

The planes that did hit the towers where controlled and supported by a military grade C130 in the area. The mission was too important to leave to some box cutting terrorist to stuff up and hit something else.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Sure. Sounds totally plausible.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

As for the other flight that was headed for the white house, it was shot down by a great pilot that showed some initiative in the fog of war that day. He got reprimanded bad for going of script.

Out of the information quagmire of conflicting stories, theories and alternative opinions. This is how I see this part of events going the way it did.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Not sure if you noticed but I don't buy into any of the conspiracy silliness surrounding the day's events.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Then why are you here? Maybe you just don't notice that you do at least in some way notice?

Good idea being careful what you do buy. How we spend our money helps build the industry of tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Then why are you here?

The phat paycheck.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread is a interesting one to play around in your head with

I stopped gambling 3o years ago as it was to easy to win i found , and i stopped fxxxxing peoples heads up in pubs winning pints with that above one

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Good ol wheels of industry.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Thanks man! I'll check it out little by little. No doubt some folks got haircuts that day instead of coming to work and I bet there are some miraculous tales of people not making it due to what they thought was bad luck at the time. I'd like to hear some of those stories as well.

Someone should do a thread titled - I should have died 911 but didn't make it in to work. You know maybe some had a hangover, some had a car wreck, some had other illness. Maybe some called in sick to go on a date, maybe the car didn't crank.
There's probably a thread already like that.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Loose Change? Anyone who relies on it, is horribly misinformed.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

And if you believe the inside job theories, then, you have not done enough honest research. Simple enough.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

So, you are claiming that the FDNY members who were there are lying then? Especially about WTC 7.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

No one shot down Flight 93. Again, honest research, and an understanding of air to air weapons show that.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

The crash debris field was spread over several miles. This does not happen when a fully intact airplane hits the ground. It happens when everything falls apart up in the sky. Mr Richard Bruce Cheney, our conductor in chief has since admitted that flight 93 was shot down.

Once it is clearly established that the plane was shot down, and not forced down as the narrative plays, the next question is why? There was no tactical advantage taking out that plane the way it went, looks to be an accident as one pilot tried his best in difficult circumstances.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Loose Change? Anyone who relies on it, is horribly misinformed.

Here is one clear example of cognitive dissonance. Like the 9/11 Commission, loose chance is just one source of events that happened that day. But since the overall theme of loose change does look at the inside job theory, you class is at garbage. Did it matter that the loose change movie shows evidence of bomb going off prior to the collapse? Nope. Just forget it, change attack angle and look for something else to pick at.

You can throw as many allegations, side tracks, distractions and twisted meanings as you want at I me, it's ok I have thick skin and can take it. I know it is not just you struggling with all the information around this, it is a tough job trying to sort out the facts for the fiction with it all. It has been a well planned military operation, state sanctioned and supported by the media.

I can lead a horse to water, but I cannot make it drink.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sure. Sounds totally plausible.

Far more plausible than the hijack story. I mean that's just too ridiculous to contemplate

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

The crash debris field was spread over several miles. This does not happen when a fully intact airplane hits the ground.

For example? Or is this just another standard argument from personal incredulity fallacy that conspiracy theorists rely on so heavily?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

I did not move of the couch or sleep for 3 days went it went down, saw the whole event live. Keep the patronization coming if it helps, I know it hurts.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I did not move of the couch or sleep for 3 days went it went down, saw the whole event live. Keep the patronization coming if it helps, I know it hurts.

Congratulations. Do you have an example?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I have my own personal example. Having my trust shattered in the government and its systems, why, how, what? Having my trust shattered within myself, how could I be deceived like that? It hurts not knowing who or what to trust anymore. But like a broken bone it does heal and strengthen in time.

In time I have learned that the world is more complex than I once new. I have learned that trust is also about understanding. I have been stuck in a deluge of data, taken to some very dark places and seen many aspects of the fighting spirit along the way.

9/11 is complex, there are many implications for the world and each of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join