It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to resolve 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I know what is done cannot be undone.

I know much of American industry and economy is based on war. Politically the 9/11 matter is closed.

As an individual, it has not been that easy to get over it. So much emotion and change wrapped up in it all. Took me 7 years after the event for my red pill. It was a powerful moment seeing my heart fall out of my chest and shatter on the floor. Took a few days to find which way was up again. Spent years still going ???

Is sad to see the war machine resorting to sacrificing its own citizens to get things started. It ain't the first time this military tactic has been used. Killing is what the military does.

As a citizen who felt safe and protected generally with overall government function, we are now expendable. As a citizen I do need to abide by civilian way of life, with those who operate by a military code sitting in the shadows. Like the wolf watching the sheep, baa.

In trying to understand and come to some kind of terms with it all, this world has been a jungle for millions of years. Survival and evolution is a hard road. We would not have the strong capable bodies we have without it. Evolution ain't stopping for anyone. In an environment of near limitless possibilities life does need to try many different things out to find what works and what is better. Many mistakes will be made. Took Edison about 1000 mistakes to find the next big step of the light bulb.

So what is better, a more civil government or a stronger military?

With recorded written language going back about 6000 - 8000 years for earth, fighting is much older going back to near the evolution of first bacteria. Competition is what is used to sort out what is better by playing an important part of the genetic evolution process. This is the way it has been since life started.

But we are not bacteria. We have been told repeatedly to stop that fighting when growing up, well some of us have. But we still use that fighting spirit in other ways, work through other problems in our lives. 9/11 has been a heartbreaking experience for many people in many ways.

I do want the option for some photon cannons when those space ships come of the production line. There are so many possibilities and risks once the space frontier does open, having a good fight is a matter of survival.

But if to get there means having more Reichstag tatics, then no. There is already way too much insecurity going on around the world. If these incompetent bums cannot find a real problem and have too make things up, there is a big mistake.

I guess understanding that the military does play by a different set of rules is a part of why things went down the way they did on 9/11.

Humans have and will continue to fight, guaranteed. But as a citizen I expect more out of our government for when we do. Civilization may not be as old as fighting, but if we lose that we lose so much worth fight for.

edit on 15-6-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Naw, no need to figure it exactly,....we live a world with a group of fallen angels....fighting to win the Devil's Bargain

Btw.......big mistake

Can we talk em out of being in rebuke.....tell em they're our brothers.....give it up already

911......sorsery........What Scripture says
edit on 15-6-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yeah, some of the satanic stuff does begin to surface when digging into things. When you are part of a religion where you proclaim to be god I guess it makes it easier to do some of the things they have done. If they could make a universe then I might give them that recognition. Until then we all have the power to create and destroy, some more than other.

When big brother starts acting like little brother what are we suppose to do?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

A lot of this satanic culture does come across as a very self centered philosophy. If I am ok its not my problem kinda stuff. It is an ideology that attracts, fosters and grows sociopaths and psychopathic tenancies. This infection is one that looks to have grown and gained strength within the American culture over the previous decades as the separation of church and state has also expanded.

The long term prognosis is not good with more and increasing conflict on the horizon resulting in more mayhem and general confusion. To remove oneself from the implications of one actions is a very irresponsible thing to do. On a mass scale, god help us all.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

9/11 Had to have been the worlds biggest, out in the open, satanic ritual. Witnessed by millions.

The "one world" Trade Center that was created in place of the twins was significant enough to prove the agenda to be real.

They always perform their mass rituals out in public for all to see. It gives them more power.

Yet everyone is blinded by their spells to think nothing of it. Only to believe whatever they tell them

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Chaos is good for business

That is the long and short of it

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It's obvious.

There weren't enough people wearing proper hats.

edit on 15/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Seemingly all terrorists follows gospel of John.
Who educated it? Of course, christian community.
They have the ideology of country of God and holy war.

WTC is the capital of WTO, which did economical colonization in many countries.
Terrorism is surely political. But at that time, too many civilian were killed.
That was the exact war crime.

They have their ideal but not all people on the earth believe christian nor gospel of John.
en.wikipedia.org...

Seemingly, they really desire to find messiah or ten lost tribes, really. It is not a joke.
edit on 15-6-2019 by kayprepper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I found this interesting article that suggest 911 happened to cover up 2.3 trillion dollars missing from the defense budget.
Rumsfield told the world the day before 911 attacks that 2.3 trillion dollars was missing.

www.inquisitr.com... get-truthers-claim/

I also desire to know the "real" reason 911 happened. Another interesting link.

goodnewsaboutgod.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

Small change now compared to all the money spent since on the war on terror

Investigator’s Shock 9/11 Claim: Gold ‘Vault Contents Emptied Before Attack…They Knew It Was Going To Happen’

www.silverdoctors.com... pen/

Not to meant ion shares and precious stones , lots of people got a hair cut that day

Reports describing the contents of the vaults before the attack suggest that nearly $1 billion in precious metals was stored in the vaults

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

The pillage and plunder or the war machine has a notorious reputation. It is one reason gold is so valuable, it still remains after everything else has been blown up, burnt and destroyed.

Cathrine Austin Fitts has done some good work trying to piece together the accounting structure of government, it is a very dangerous job for those that try. With an economy based on war it is a challenge to balance the books with billions going out on war expenses and only bits and pieces coming back in through the pillage of things like oil and opium. Trying to create economic growth through an industry of destruction does create a paradox and lead to things like the missing billions announced the day before 9/11 and the only place to get hit in the pentagon on 9/11 was the department trying to account for it.

With the Federal Reserve in on the war game, it does help cover up some of the lose accounting ends. Overall, war is a racket.

As for the core reason of 9/11, looks to be a cultural one. It is not one or two people behind it, but many. At a rough number I guess about about few hundred to a thousand main players to support, finance, plan and perform 9/11. The two main groups are the neoconservative and zionist. The Neoconservative are your war hawks, want perpetual war and addicted to gun powder. They don't care who gets killed, as long as they are doing it. The zionist are based in Isreal and is a more extreme version of Judaism, growing up in the environment of WW2 helped make them that way. All the Zionists who worked at the WTC had the day off on 9/11. Some Jews did die that day.

How American incursion into the middle east has supported Israels influence in the region is one clear example of these two groups working together.

I very much understand wanting to find some peace or relief with this issue. I have struggled with it for a long time. In posting this, sharing my insights and concerns, I hope it helps some others on the same journey. Communication is one tool we have to help with the mental scars.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Only thing you need to understand is:

ISIS = Al Qaeda

Moderate Rebels = Al Qaeda

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Considering the psychology of these terrorists, of course they are going to grab what loot they can. One truck full of gold was found in the ashes of the clean up with reports of many trucks full of gold making it out. A Billion dollar booty in the basement does sound reasonable.

Not everyone got a hair cut that day. The bad guys done quite well. Many investigations into big money insider trading got destroyed. A meeting of whistle blowers at one of the top floors that morning also put a quick end to most of their concerns. The manager of that meeting teleconferenced from home. One of the whistle blowers, Richard Andrew Grove did get stuck in traffic that morning and has since got his story out.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kayprepper

Getting into the whole religion thing is a fuzzy line. So many different interpretations, focuses and expressions of cultural diversity, no wonder it is considered a banned topic at many dinner parties.

Basically religion has helped define a keep a social group together, establish the social norms and rules and produce a shared common culture to work together and be more productive. When it comes to war it helps define who is red and who is blue.

Personally as being born in a Christian culture, it doe not matter if Jesus was real or not. The story is real. What Jesus had to say about trying to be a better person, taking care of others and being responsibility in our lives is real. Forgiveness is a very hard thing to do, but is also very uplifting when you can. With how much work, study and review has gone into one book, there is a lot of good stuff and hard lessons in it.

There is no longer just one book these days, there are many. Each with its own tweeks and changes, different languages and characters, but the messages are basically the same in how to be a decent person in society.

As governments have grown they have taken over responsibility of defining right and wrong, religion has fell more into a diversity of social groups, bringing together those who share a common belief, culture and way of life.

Just what do you think is going to happen when you get a large bunch of psychopaths together with heaps of cash?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You can always tell when a new group of folks "find" 9/11 "truth". They trot out the same BS stories about that day. The Pentagon was missing 2.3 trillion in cash, so they destroyed the records. Complete and total BS, always has been, always will be. At the time, 2.3 trillion dollars, would have been SIX YEARS worth of Defense budgets. In other words, for six years no one got paid, no supplies were bought, no other bills were paid. That is what it would have meant for 2.3 trillion dollars to be "missing" Now, if you want to actually research, you will find it was about making accounting adjustments to balance books that do not have enough documentation. It was never about missing cash....and, it is still a problem.

THE GOLD WAS STOLEN!!!! Again, more BS. There was a scheduled transfer going on, nothing more. And actually, if you again, so some research you will find stories about recovery/clean up workers eating their lunches sitting on piles of gold bricks.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

There are of reports of bombs going off in the basement and other levels once the mayhem began. I expect few will fully know all the exact details of what was looted. Many suspicious data transactions also took place once the attack began, never to be heard of again...

edit on 16-6-2019 by kwakakev because: grammer

edit on 16-6-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

There's no telling how many birds they killed with that one stone.

When 911 happened, around here we thought that America was really under attack from an outside source.

My dad and one of our emplyee's was working under the flight path near the end of the runways at the Atlanta airport the day of 911. The jets that were being sent back and grounded shortly after takeoff were dumping fuel right on there heads.
After about the 4th plane dumped fuel on them dad decided they needed to go.

To think they could and would have carried out something as big as 911 right in front of the entire world is mind boggling.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

You can always tell when a new group of folks "find" 9/11 "truth". They trot out the same BS stories about that day. The Pentagon was missing 2.3 trillion in cash, so they destroyed the records. Complete and total BS, always has been, always will be. At the time, 2.3 trillion dollars, would have been SIX YEARS worth of Defense budgets. In other words, for six years no one got paid, no supplies were bought, no other bills were paid. That is what it would have meant for 2.3 trillion dollars to be "missing" Now, if you want to actually research, you will find it was about making accounting adjustments to balance books that do not have enough documentation. It was never about missing cash....and, it is still a problem.

THE GOLD WAS STOLEN!!!! Again, more BS. There was a scheduled transfer going on, nothing more. And actually, if you again, so some research you will find stories about recovery/clean up workers eating their lunches sitting on piles of gold bricks.

911 was such a massive pile of of bolts and rubble that I haven't even tried to decipher it all. I've enough worry to deal with. I was convinced that something was amiss when I saw building 7 fall in its foot print with no plane strike or fire. And of course the tiny hole in the pentagon where a jet was supposed to have gone through was pretty damaging to the original story. And then of course the news lady mentioning a fallen building that hadn't even fallen yet

Why 911 really happened has always interested me, I haven't believed the official story since shortly after 911.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Considering the psychology of these terrorists, of course they are going to grab what loot they can. One truck full of gold was found in the ashes of the clean up with reports of many trucks full of gold making it out. A Billion dollar booty in the basement does sound reasonable.

Not everyone got a hair cut that day. The bad guys done quite well. Many investigations into big money insider trading got destroyed. A meeting of whistle blowers at one of the top floors that morning also put a quick end to most of their concerns. The manager of that meeting teleconferenced from home. One of the whistle blowers, Richard Andrew Grove did get stuck in traffic that morning and has since got his story out.

How convenient to have a group of whistle blowers all meeting in one of the top floors with their whistles in hand. Some in the know folks must have been laughing their a***s off at that as the meeting fell apart.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
it's sad that much of civilisation has adapted to, and become accepting of, a state of eternal promoted menace and assumed threat from sundry nefarious and manufactured entities. this spoon-fed paranoia suits the m.i.c. who are one half of most governmental power. 9/11 was a PR stunt for these creatures. promotional work.

pasteboard.co...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join