It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
I was just thinking about crazy stuff but what if....

How insane do you think both parties would go if a republican women ran against trump and won!

Personally I think it'd be great. Even if Ttump sidelined Pence and ran with a female VP in 2020. The Democrats would implode.

ETA: I would like to see Pence gone either way if I'm going to be honest. Never have and still don't like him.
edit on 6/12/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
OK. The gloves are off now. Our President has had enough. I will say again, its Hammer Time.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Brown stuff hitting fan.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Seems to be raining brown stuff on fan.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 12-6-2019 by airforcerulessky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I know you putting in work devil dog but the bad guys still talkin a big game on TV

Woo boy, they ever talking poo. The Radical left is crazy and the Conservatives are gloating because the fix is confirmed and they see things that may be false hope. Now it is hammer time or else. That Graybar motel is awaiting some arrivals. Tribunals would be fair for the international flavor of the human and child sex trafficking across international boundaries. These crimes should not go unchecked.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ohh the trumpet has been sounded.

Bring on the pain DJT

The people are becoming restless.

tic tok

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Warrior... can it be... are the perps literally going to be herded into the Louisiana swamps? Updated picture below indicates same:

D(eepstate)RAIN the SWAMP?

Does the remaining East/West and North/South corridor approximate to I10/I40 trafficking routes?

In light of your post I found this interesting ....

Louisiana Sex Offender Restrictions, Harsh Laws Prolong Prison Sentences - November 2018

.......Louisiana’s incarceration rate is one of the highest in the nation – nearly twice the national average – and the problems sex offenders face in leaving state prisons represent just one piece of the larger criminal justice picture. The state senate is currently considering a bill (HB 195), already passed by the House, that will increase the maximum period of probation from three years to five. A companion bill would delay the start date of a 2017 law that reduces the financial burden of restitution by extending the time-frame in which released prisoners have to pay off the debt........

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

New feature on Qmap shall be interesting as this fills up.
qmap.pub...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Here is a Nugget that went under the "Radar"
True the Vote Wins Stunning Court Ruling Against IRS in Lois Lerner Scandal - June 7, 2019

....Court Finds IRS Actions Unconstitutional, Awards TTV Increased Fees Based on “Bad Faith Enhancement”.... We can win in the courts! Finally, the IRS and Lois Lerner were found guilty of numerous charges. And, they will pay for their corruption. Please note that you did not find this in the mainstream media that the IRS was found GUILTY of corruption—and this is just the start. “-

The True the Vote v. IRS lawsuit has finally come to a close with a stunning ruling by U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton ruling in favor of True the Vote; penalizing the IRS with maximum attorneys fees due to their unconstitutional discrimination against the group and their unethical behavior in the case.............

Amazing what isn't in MSM ...isn't it ? .... Agenda is clear - but you already know that
edit on 6122019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

FlashBacK for the short term memories

edit on 6122019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Weak link Tony not being on the list is interesting. Unconfirmed? In custody? HilBillys still taking pliers to him in her server closet with medical examiner impatiently tapping his foot?

edit on 6 12 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
So I have an honest question about California. Honest question -- and I hope someone can/will educate me on this.

California has the nation's largest economy, and 5th largest in the world (overtook UK, lagging behind Germany).

California's budget is somewhere around $210 Billion.

California's tax revenue is somewhere around $270 billion.

California's budget can easily be negated with tax revenue alone.

Why is the state so broke? Why does the state constantly need government assistance/disaster aid relief?

Am I missing/not understanding something? Where is all of the money?

The "Budget" is arbitrary. The "Budget's" relation to the FULL balance sheet, also known as the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report is comical. Like saying "we have 3 million in the bank honey, but your budget for this month is 76 dollars". Then, when she gets a flat tire, you find yourself over budget.

The State has plenty of money, but since we use "fiat" currency as our substitute for real money, the distribution of money from the Federal Level via the "trust" system requires accounting processes that are geared toward perpetual enslavement - endless shortfalls and the need to taxing everything that is alive or dead.

Fun fact. The last time CA had a large "surplus" (via the budget) it was taken by the Enron scandal and a HORRIFYING deal to overpay for electricity. Future, not present but FUTURE, Electrons were held hostage and CA's later ousted governor gave away the surplus to the electron terrorists. That event returned things to order - enslave through perpetual debt.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It is interesting that this feature shows up at this point in time. Is a suicide weekend[s] in the offing? Warrior told the guilty that they should take this way out.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Gateway pundit has taken to callings Biden. ODB

Old dirty Biden if it sticks t will be the end of him

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Just noticed that. Also James Dolan just added - Q770.

Also note the pull-down menu beside the search box has homicide and unknown; nobody added yet.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Q+ is tweeting a lot of code today...

These two are posted separately. The orphan post is first, then a delay with the complete post following.

The "like" post has "P". "On my calendar we now have the infamous 'P'"

"P" mirror "q" or "P" leads to "Q" or P=Payseur?

Posted, deleted, then reposted with correction "s"

Q+ Tweets Today

If it is not obvious to many, these tweets are Q team. DJT has already said he does not use a cellphone and we know he does not use a computer for email etc. and there are no photos of him at a computer - AF1 is a blank desk, as is his.

While I believe he confirms the tweets in some way, the intricate nature of these codes indicate they are NOT on the fly. There are a few other things that tell me that the origins are not DJT hands but I'll leave that.

So for those not seeing Q posts, look harder, they are all one team. DJT tweets are Q posts and lead back to the Q map, which are creating new posts.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I hope it's Comey

And I really hope they film it.

Comey get's my vote for sure. If he didn't keep trying to act like he's such a saint, I wouldn't hate him nearly so much.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Sara Cart

Michael Flynn Hires Sidney Powell. Mueller's 'Pit Bull' Meets His Match, Again.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
From the /qresearch/ board: interesting link of NoName, via Cindy's family, to the Bronfmans:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Oh boy! This is going to get verrrry interesting. From your link:

Powell is the author of the New York Times best seller and tell-all book Licensed To Lie, which exposed the corruption within the justice system. The book is based on the case Powell won against prosecutor Andrew Weissmann, when he was deputy and later director of the Enron Task Force.

I think I will order her book.

BTW, I'm still in a dogged frame of mind and the news article using "Pit Bull" really jumped out at me.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
SerialBrain2: Trump’s Historic State Visit to the UK: Winning, Winning and Winning.

For those who have not watched this SB2 I HIGHLY recommend it. This is less decode then information that demonstrates our MIS-education and DIS-education.

Within is something interesting. Year 1606 brings Virginia Charter and Kings James. King James created the "version" (altered, edited) of the Bible which is popular in the US. It is said that Francis Bacon (and likely Drake and others) edited that book to put in "codes" to be deciphered (also said to be the case with Shakespeare's plays).

Gematria "King James Bible" is quite revealing

Strozk
Sessions
Obama
Felix Sater
Adrenochrome
Coffee Led Army (anons
)
Stay Woke
Gold Standard
Land Of the Free

Use Gematria
Bible Code Number Secrets

Archons, Saturn, Pleiadian, Satan, Abortion and more...

Bacon was said to be the bastard child of the Queen. But who was Bacon Really? When did The Plan really start?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join