It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Re: Rodham/McAuliffe

Chinese investors sue McAuliffe, Rodham over green-car investments

www.politico.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wow, this is a lot of info

"EMN and Cherokeetroy were discussing shipping containers"

Looking at all that info about shipping containers, ports and cargo routes made me think of this Q statement:

"Watch the water"

Does anyone else have trouble starring comments you’d really like to star on an iphone/webkit markup? That is when the redirect session ads aren’t taking control of your tab and sending you offsite

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I know I'm woefully behind, trying to catch up.

Does anyone have any OFFICIAL numbers and or arrests/saved from traffickers over last say 10+ years? Bush years Vs. Obama years vs Trump years?

I can't find these numbers anywhere, but I've been watching threads here on ATS over the years and it seems like a lot more in the news about the arrests. But this is only biased anecdotal, not real numbers.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Human Trafficking Map - Incidents in Real-time. Has a dozen other real-time maps.
Check out the "Border security issues" map.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

The funnel gets narrowest at the end... Stay safe man.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I watched America First Dinner speech by DJT and as he moved onto the stage I finally realized that he as is much inspired by the crowd as they are by him.

There was nothing dramatic here, just this very late obvious realization by me.

This has always been so obivous but sometimes I am very slow.

Goodnight ATS.
edit on 11-6-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seems odd that 32 investors would sue for the small price of 560,000.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Human Trafficking Arrests Surge Under Trump News Commentary By Matt | Contributor | July 2, 2018 8:30AM The 2016 Global Slavery Index estimated that including U.S. citizens and immigrants 57,700 people are victims of human trafficking, and the Justice Department estimates that roughly 15,000 children are trafficked into the country every year. Despite the scale of the problem, and the sinister reality that it’s mainly children affected, the federal government has done little to crack down on the problem. After President Donald Trump took office and began enacting pro-law enforcement policies to “make America safe again,” arrests of human traffickers began to take off like a rocket. (RELATED: Democrats Filibuster Bill to Protect Sex Trafficking Victims). According to the Washington Examiner: “With California leading the way, human trafficking, especially in the sex and labor trades, jumped again last year and has surged 842 percent since the creation of a federally-supported hotline for victims. “Reported cases of human trafficking continue to increase each year. In 2017, 8,759 cases were reported to the National Human Trafficking Hotline and BeFree Textline. This number compares to 7,737 reported cases in 2016. The overall figures represent an 842 percent increase over the 10 years Polaris has operated the Hotline,” said the hotline operator which receives federal funding.” Through late June 2018, human trafficking arrests for the year approached 6,000. That’s nearly double the year prior (which itself marked an all-time high), and triple the year before that. Human trafficking-related arrests never topped 2,000 under the Obama administration and were a paltry 300 in 2010.

thepoliticalinsider.com...

I would assume this Admin has had enough of "Humans as Currency"
edit on 11-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So I have an honest question about California. Honest question -- and I hope someone can/will educate me on this.

California has the nation's largest economy, and 5th largest in the world (overtook UK, lagging behind Germany).

California's budget is somewhere around $210 Billion.

California's tax revenue is somewhere around $270 billion.

California's budget can easily be negated with tax revenue alone.

Why is the state so broke? Why does the state constantly need government assistance/disaster aid relief?

Am I missing/not understanding something? Where is all of the money?
edit on 6/11/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

They sink a ton of money into projects that have minimal or negative ROI.

The social mission (emotional) always gets priority over the service mission (practical).

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gedunk ribbon AKA Nat Defense. He'll have to work for additional medals.

He is a Line officer, i.e., not Medical, supply, engineer, JAG, etc., which means he could command at sea. Given his experience, he could have been commissioned at any rank up to and including Captain [O-6].

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

California is a Sinkhole State without enough assets to cover its debt.
The state government has made California unsustainable.
1. Leftist Gov't
2. Taxes (taxed to death)
3. Gov't debt (I don't think anyone truly knows how much)
4. Infrastructure deficit

State Data Lab

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
NYPD CHIEF "COMMITS SUICIDE" 1 MONTH BEFORE RETIRING; WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN ANTHONY WEINER LAPTOP COMPUTER EVIDENCE HANDLING

He was very closely and heavily involved in the investigation of the Laptop seized from former Congressman Anthony Weiner which allegedly held volumes of Hillary Clinton email evidence on it.

halturnerradioshow.com... weiner-laptop-computer-evidence-handling

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

NYPD CHIEF "COMMITS SUICIDE" 1 MONTH BEFORE RETIRING; WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN ANTHONY WEINER LAPTOP COMPUTER EVIDENCE HANDLING

He was very closely and heavily involved in the investigation of the Laptop seized from former Congressman Anthony Weiner which allegedly held volumes of Hillary Clinton email evidence on it.

halturnerradioshow.com... weiner-laptop-computer-evidence-handling

Reply to Cherokeetroy.. Link was a no go

I have been wondering this all week!. Apparently he directly turned it over (the laptop).

Horse# in play.. Where is Huma.. when is the trial for the Awans!!
edit on 11-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Your right but he needs to earn his sea legs so make him a deck ape for 6 months at sea.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

A lot of info about Gulftainer, thanks for posting. I never bothered to look into it until after Sen. Linda Collins Smith was murdered. Apparently, she had evidence involving the Florida port

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think I may be one of the few USAF Airmen who earned the Navy Achievement Medal, lol. Always got funny looks when in dress blues. “What’s THAT?” lol

edit on 12-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Stringer Alignment now works on any phrase/word, rather than just the whole line!

Q V15.70 20190611 to 3349 incl. DECODE tools

Picture of results:

Notes
1) When entering a partial line select partial from drop box next to it; for full line select full line,
2) the line with yellow on it is the line with your phrase/stringer aligned,
3) This sheet is useful to quickly lookup which posts a phrase appears in and see results on one page,
1 minor issue... if the phrase appears twice in same post then the post appears twice also.
edit on 11-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: pic/notes

edit on 11-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Broward County..?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

This one Rel?

To Jerry Nadler...You sir have been served!!!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join