It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Once the trap is sprung, sources and methods will be compramised, so be patient.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Suspected

It's good news but any information on how many actually were convicted? How many were let go?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That one is better Sabre... there was an earlier one going timeline left to right... it was more whitespace and less 3D.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I can't seem to find it now (haven't looked to hard) but a poster here on ats had some of this data in a thread once.

It showed that from bush jr. on back the trafficking bust were low. As soon as obama was elected they shot up and have steadily gone up ever since. I think there was another up jump in trumps first year too.

But what the data seemed to say is that no one cared until obama and that trump has continued or even speed up trafficking arrests.

Regardless of whether or not the information I saw was real we know that trafficking bust are happening.

Q has nothing to do with this.
You and I have nothing to do with this.
No one here (warrior is exception, maybe) has anything to do with this.
It was obama, trump, and the fbi and other enforcement agents who have worked the actual cases over all these years.
Some of these cases have been in the works for years and years. It can take a long time to catch some of these well organised criminal enterprises.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Their was 12 Quinvicted.. only 9 we're processed as ankle gra-abbers. All in all it was a good haul. Their due for sentencing that day Q is hacked and discovered...Pack your water and beans.

Cheers my friend..

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Any info on number of arrests for bush jr.?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Wait 12 out of 1700??

Now I wonder if the 1700 number is part of trumps arrest stat when it should be the 12.

So what we really need to know is how many human trafficker CONVICTIONS each potus has had under them.

link   

No..not yet but..we took out his father in a compromise..Where's Jeb?? sold out in Paraguay.

We took that bolt hole and Ram Rodded it. If you can't grab your ankles your on the wrong team.

link   

edit on 12-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

We took out

Not that I even believe that but YOU didn't do anything.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You're welcome for that post, I was actually doing a bit more follow up as I've been chasing down some of the names mentioned in relation to the company and as in this thread, there was a suggestion in thread 1 that Gulftainer get it's own thread.

SECRET DEAL ALLOWS COMPANY TIED TO SADDAM’S NUCLEAR BOMBMAKER,IRAN AND U.A.E.TO MANAGE KEY FLORIDA PORT FACILITIES - (direct .pdf link)

I may tackle that in the near future, unless someone else has any designs on authoring said thread.

edit on 12-6-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed garbled sentence

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Yeah..I took out Bush lol..Thank you for helping me prove my point, Hook line and sinker. TDS will lead you to a bad place.

I love ya man...Politics are the enemy..have a good night!!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Mobsters and voodoo priest, meeting in a car. All shot by MK-Ultra agent also in car.

Crowley (see OTO) was intelligence asset for British.

Church of Satan/LaVey many tie ins with government.

Aquino, friend to LaVey, high rankin member Church of Satain founded Temple of Set. Search Aquino, Presidio: EG. Search Aquino Bohemian Grove, he denies going in ATS thread linked above. Search Aquino MKULTRA. Here is him saying it doesn't work in interview: Vimio link.

Cameron seemed to deliver different results. Electroshock combined with '___'. MK ULTRA funded.

Also '___'/torture used by "The Family" down under reprograming children who:

Hamilton-Byrne told most of the children whom she adopted fraudulently that she was their birth mother – she faked numerous pregnancies by wearing homemade smocks.

The first children arrived in the early 1970s. Adoption was poorly regulated in Australia, and unmarried motherhood still carried social stigma. Through her network of followers, Hamilton-Byrne found it easy to procure infants. “You had babies born in cult hospitals, delivered by cult midwives, handed over to cult social workers,”

Connections: Matchbox, Paper Clip, MK ULTRA techniques. Assange. Too much for one post.

All is connected.

Drip, drip.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I was just thinking about crazy stuff but what if....

How insane do you think both parties would go if a republican women ran against trump and won!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

In case you missed it - twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I wouldn't trust that source.

NYC is broken into 5 BOROUGHS - Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, the Bronx, and Manhattan.
NYPD Chief Silks was from Queens and the other cop was from Brooklyn.
Weiner laptop I believe was in the custody of Manhattan where he was arrested. For such a high profile case there is no way Manhattan PD would give-up such a case to Queens or any other borough.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

First, starring your reply. Thanks for reply!

The data previously posted poster/graph was wrong. I posted a thread I had made years ago proving that when that graph was posted.

This new graph also shows old poster was wrong.

Looking at new data /graph posted today it seems correct. chasing links now!!! YAY!

Sorry, also, I'm not understanding your post saying Q nothing to do with this.
Forgive if I'm misunderstanding.

Q is exposing this so has something to do with it

List of qmap.pub posts with trafficking:
3050, 2886, 2211, 2128, 2050, 2049, +++ many more

MK ULTRA: 2663, 2050, 2049, 1894, +++ many more

Link: MK ULTRA used many trafficked children and adults. Q showing links.

Several here on ATS have been victims of MK ULTRA. Chase the threads over the years for many examples I won't out them. Also have proof in DMs from others I won't share. So there are others than Warior

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There are literally 100s of chiefs in NYPD.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join