It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re: Potus "ANNOUNCEMENT" tweet - a few decodes:

1) CAPS Only simple gematria:

WJJTANNOUNCEMENTOFAWSF = 272... (adds to 11 and can represent as 911)

272 = Thousand Points of Light

2) Initial tweet time of 08:04 points to Q804:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.454 📁
Feb 21 2018 20:49:10 (EST)
DELTA [6] CONF.
COMMS GOOD.
OPERATIONAL.
Q

a) Feb 21 = 2+21=23=Pain and timestamp of 08:04:23 also includes 23=Pain
b) Timestamp>2 method gives 2+4+1;0+9+0 => 7:9 = G.I.

3) Corrected tweet time of 08:40 points to Q840:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 33be38 No.548129 📁
Mar 4 2018 11:16:22 (EST)
Do you believe in coincidences?
WH suicide.
Hannity intruder.
Narrative.
THREAT.
Q

a) Timestamp of tweet includes 5by5=Eyes On.... 08:40:55
b) Time difference between initial and corrected = 08:40:55 - 08:04:23 = 00:36:32
c) Timestamp>2 method gives 1+1+2 = D, 1+6+2 = I => DI (Die?)

4) Emphasis on only Capitalized word ANNOUNCEMENT - this is brainstorm only:

ANNOUNCEMENT = ANNO UN CEMENT = Year 1 cement = pointer to Roman cement ability to survive underwater?
ANNOUNCEMENT = AN NOUN CEMENT ?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Isn't there also a theory that Francis Bacon wrote the Shakespeare plays etc., using Shakespeare as the front guy?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Isn't there also a theory that Francis Bacon wrote the Shakespeare plays etc., using Shakespeare as the front guy?

Francis Bacon, Shakespeare and Secret Societies

Sir Francis Bacon, first Viscount of St Albans, was born on 22 January 1561. He is well-known for his contribution to science. In fact, science and research is what it is today because of Bacon. The methodology of science and research, something we may not even think about as having an origin, of ever not existing, was Bacon’s brainchild. He is the father of empiricism......

..... He is also thought to have been a member of secret societies. He is alleged to have had connections with the fraternity of Freemasons and German secret philosophical society, the Rosicrucians......

A few threads back we discussed Bacon ... Got the freemasons woke and angry on that note ....lol
edit on 6122019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 6122019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

cranky, King James 1st was also the first King to unite the 3 crowns of England, Scotland and Ireland - forming Great Britain!

Note that the Virginia Charter was 3 years after he united the 3 crowns, becoming King of England on 24 March 1603 .

When still a prince, he wrote 3 books on Daemonologie, published in 1597, 6 years before uniting the 3 crowns and 9 years before the Virginia charter:

a philosophical dissertation on contemporary necromancy and the historical relationships between the various methods of divination used from ancient black magic.

This included a study on demonology and the methods demons used to bother troubled men. It also touches on topics such as werewolves and vampires. It was a political yet theological statement to educate a misinformed populace on the history, practices and implications of sorcery and the reasons for persecuting a person in a Christian society accused of being a witch under the rule of canonical law.

Why would a "Christian" write 3 books on demons 14 years before moving attention to the bible - his translation was published in 1611 (1+6+1+1=9).

edit on 12-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Listening to Ron Paul's brother explain what FDR did to secure collateral for the Feds really brought home the fact that we, the People, have been used as nothing but chattel. This explanation starts around the 16:40 mark or so.

This has really brought home the enormity and importance of our movement. When Q says this is good vs. evil and humanity itself is at stake, it's not just hyperbolic words. The depth of the deception and the effort to keep us in the dark by complicit media is overwhelming to think about.

We are entering a new chapter. Buckle up. The choice to know will be yours. All these phrases seem to be shining brighter (highlighted) today and the light gets brighter and brighter as more and more is revealed.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I am wondering for my blue pilled friends - will there ever be an easy, step by step way to explain all of our findings once the SHTF? I need to red pill everyone i know and do so easily. I am finding it very difficult to explain to ppl what is actually going on, as there are so many layers to all of this.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Who is R. James Woolsey Jr.?

James Woolsey - Rhodes Scholar, Yale grad, CFR member, was C1A director when Aldrich Ames was arrested for treason and spying against the United States.
Senior Vice President at Booz Allen Hamilton.
Patron of the Henry Jackson Society, a British think tank.

Member of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) and was one of the signatories to the January 26, 1998 letter sent to President Clinton that called for the removal of Saddam Hussein.

That same year he served on the Rumsfeld Commission, which investigated the threat of ballistic missiles for the U.S. Congress.

John McCain hired Woolsey as an advisor on energy and climate change issues for his 2008 U.S. Presidential election campaign.

In 2008 he endorsed Senator John McCain for president and served as one of McCain's foreign policy advisors. [McCain Brain Trust].

In April 2011, Lux Capital announced that Woolsey would become a venture partner in the firm.

Woolsey currently sits on the Board of Advisors for the Fuel Freedom Foundation.

Woolsey was a Board Member and Vice-Chairman of The Jamestown Foundation, and sits on the advisory board for nonprofit America Abroad Media.

Woolsey currently sits on the Strategic Advisory Board for Genie Energy with Dick Cheney, Rupert Murdoch, and Lord Jacob Rothschild. Genie is known for discovering a "massive" oil strata in Syrias Golan Heights near Israel. The real reason why our military & Blackwater was/is in Syria.

Woolsey joined as a senior adviser to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in September 2016. He resigned on January 5 amid Congressional hearings into cyber attacks and public statements by Donald Trump critical of the United States Intelligence Community.

On October 27, 2017, Woolsey's spokesman told NBC News that Woolsey has cooperated with the investigations of the FBI and that of Special Counsel Robert Mueller into a meeting that then-Donald Trump campaign advisor Michael Flynn held in September 2016. Woolsey alleges that, during the meeting, Flynn offered to help officials of Turkish government return Turkish dissident Fethullah GĂźlen to Turkey.

Woolsey was a Key participant in Operation Dark Winter,

code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted from June 22–23, 2001. It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States.

Dark Winter was focused on evaluating the inadequacies of a national emergency response during the use of a biological weapon against the American populace.

Dark Winter's simulated scenario involved an initial localized smallpox attack on Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with additional smallpox attack cases in Georgia and Pennsylvania. The simulation was then designed to spiral out of control. This would create a contingency in which the National Security Council struggles to determine both the origin of the attack as well as deal with containing the spreading virus. By not being able to keep pace with the disease's rate of spread, a new catastrophic contingency emerges in which massive civilian casualties would overwhelm America's emergency response capabilities.

Here's an excellent (long) unrolled thread on James Woolsey by @SeekerOTL.
'Unbelievable' is a vast understatement. I f you manage to read all through this you'll have a better understanding why the 'War' has been going on for so LONG.

THE UNBELIEVABLE JAMES WOOLSEY - (from 9/11 to Turkeygate)

JAMES WOOLSEY: UFO BELIEVER OR 'MIRAGE MAN'?
It’s makes you wonder if they are Mirage Men among Spygate researchers. There must be. And Spygate is more complex than UFO sightings.
His wife Dr Suzanne Woolsey has an impressive resume.

Plot to kidnap Fethullah GĂźlen to Vice President Biden via a mutual friend

THE CURIOUS CASE OF THE CHINESE BILLIONAIRE - Another unbelievable story. Is it any wonder the military/industrial complex was so opposed to the President’s decision to withdraw US troops from the region?

On 10/02/13, The Hill published an op-ed about Hassan Rouhani, the president of Iran, co-authored by James Woolsey
One of Woolsey's co-authors is Bijan Kian.
Kian was Mike Flynn's former business partner.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

amp.sacbee.com...

Natural causes.

Says she had a heart condition.

Just keeping count.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I am wondering for my blue pilled friends - will there ever be an easy, step by step way to explain all of our findings once the SHTF? I need to red pill everyone i know and do so easily. I am finding it very difficult to explain to ppl what is actually going on, as there are so many layers to all of this.

Thanks in advance.

It's a conundrum indeed. First, I think a person has to WANT to know. They have to be hungry for Truth. Sometimes it is uncomfortable to look and "see", and the task can seem overwhelming, but for many it is a driving force. Once your blue pilled friends feel that force, you won't have to do much explaining. The NEED to know will be their choice.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, from his Wiki he...

is a descendant of George (Joris) Woolsey, one of the earliest settlers of New Amsterdam, and Thomas Cornell.

Thomas Hilary Cornell was in Skull&Bones in 1915 (avoided the draft then!)

Theodore Salisbury Woolsey was in Skull&Bones in 1872
Heathcote Morison Woolsey was in Skull&Bones in 1907
Theodore White Woolsey was in Skull&Bones but year unknown

Lynn C. Woolsey (born November 3, 1937) is a former U.S. Representative for California's 6th congressional district, serving from 1993 to 2013. She is a member of the Democratic Party. The district she represented included all of Marin County and most of Sonoma County.

Woolsey Hall is the primary auditorium at Yale University.
Theodore Dwight Woolsey was president of Yale University from 1846 to 1871 and died at 32,020 days old (link druidic ritual assassinations. (Skull&Bones started in 1832).

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

This is badly needed.

I think qmap.pub...

Does a pretty good job with all write ups attached to drops and linking back to 8chan original posts but it's still overwhelming for new eyes.

Some sort of summary is badly needed.

I really like how Martin Geddes breaks down the idea of Q for an introduction

www.martingeddes.com...

With those 2 resources if people want to go further reading these threads is time consuming but so eye opening.

Thing is, even if people cannot subscribe to the ideas I tell them why not see the whole picture yourself? Don't let the mainstream tell you what to think about it , find out yourself.

I also say Q has been a valuable resource for news ahead of and behind the scenes of the MSM. Why not read and compare?

MSM publishes some falsehoods all the time. They post misinfo and politically motivated stuff all the time.

People know this and don't trust the MSM. Nobody has to trust Q either but it can't hurt to have more info.

Some people take crazy interpretations from MSM news stories in everyday life. That's just what people do.

Q has definitely got a lot right.

I think people are foolish to not at least follow along and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: imthegoat
So I have an honest question about California. Honest question -- and I hope someone can/will educate me on this.

California has the nation's largest economy, and 5th largest in the world (overtook UK, lagging behind Germany).

California's budget is somewhere around $210 Billion.

California's tax revenue is somewhere around $270 billion.

California's budget can easily be negated with tax revenue alone.

Why is the state so broke? Why does the state constantly need government assistance/disaster aid relief?

Am I missing/not understanding something? Where is all of the money?

The "Budget" is arbitrary. The "Budget's" relation to the FULL balance sheet, also known as the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report is comical. Like saying "we have 3 million in the bank honey, but your budget for this month is 76 dollars". Then, when she gets a flat tire, you find yourself over budget.

The State has plenty of money, but since we use "fiat" currency as our substitute for real money, the distribution of money from the Federal Level via the "trust" system requires accounting processes that are geared toward perpetual enslavement - endless shortfalls and the need to taxing everything that is alive or dead.

Fun fact. The last time CA had a large "surplus" (via the budget) it was taken by the Enron scandal and a HORRIFYING deal to overpay for electricity. Future, not present but FUTURE, Electrons were held hostage and CA's later ousted governor gave away the surplus to the electron terrorists. That event returned things to order - enslave through perpetual debt.

I gotcha. this put it in a little more perspective. It's based off of 2017 numbers released in 2018, but I'm still kind of confused about where all californias money goes. Their debt is substantial, but the tax revenue could easily turn it around in a few years; from what I understand anyway.

But speaking of financials, how is Congress going to explain thi s crap?

An anti-government waste group has identified millions of taxpayer dollars allegedly frittered away on “absurd nature-related earmarks,” including $9 million to “quarantine fruit flies” and $13.8 million to “manage wild horses.”

Seems like a lot of unneeded funding, and perhaps someone's pockets are being lined with things like:

Schatz wrote in an op-ed for Fox Business Network that “perhaps the most flagrant earmark” this year is $16.7 million for a research organization called the East-West Center, added by Hawaii Sen. Brian Schatz, D-Hawaii.

“His earmark represents the center’s entire budget, keeping it alive even though its counterpart, the North-South Center, stopped receiving federal funding in 2001,” the group’s president said. “The East-West Center should be able to stand on its own without taxpayer support as well.”

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Crazy! The amount of info and connections on this guy is Huge. His wife is/was a member of CFR and based on her resume possibly connections to MKUltra behavior science.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, BackPage, NXIVM and others friendly to them have underlying Corrosive Problems. once found and followed progress immediately after.

WA, OR, KY, WV, ME, NH, MA, 100%
RI, CT, DE, WY, NE, 80%

Sabre is tracking.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Thanks in advance.

PF, I've mentioned this before and it bears repeating. Awareness of all the horrifying "facts" concerning the information dropped by Q is NOT a prerequisite for evolving past the control system. The details only matter to the warriors, while the awareness of one self is what matters in the long run.

Here is a tip that should help. Folks who are not self reflective will not be swayed by anything Q or anything else for that matter. Your story matters far more then the details, so it helps to wrap your journey within the Q framework. If folks find connection to your story - whoa, and your experiences will help wake. If your story is not something shared, then back off slowly.

When the film The Matrix was released a friend used it as a litmus test for spiritually self reflective people. If the film was mentioned, and the response was "kick ass fight scenes" then nothing more was said. If the response was "do you think it is possible..." then the connection was made.

Self reflection is what makes us Human. It is also what connects us to each other. Use it as a guide and refrain from engaging those who are not, as this is much like the old adage, "you can try to teach a pig to sing, but it will only frustrate you and piss of the pig."

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's worth bearing in mind how most of us got hooked in order to decide what bait to use with blue-pilled friends.

When WE read those first few posts they weren't even signed by Q!
They made headline catching claims of:
HRC extradition
Mass riots
Marines and NG being deployed in US

It's worth remembering that the majority of blue pilled will want to be educated BECAUSE the above events have just happened!

At that point those early posts will have been proved true even though written in 2017 - that alone should get them hooked to read more Q - and then ask us for advice to understand them.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN
as always...

On October 27, 2017, Woolsey's spokesman told NBC News that Woolsey has cooperated with the investigations of the FBI and that of Special Counsel Robert Mueller into a meeting that then-Donald Trump campaign advisor Michael Flynn held in September 2016. Woolsey alleges that, during the meeting, Flynn offered to help officials of Turkish government return Turkish dissident Fethullah GĂźlen to Turkey.

This intrigues. Last year the "Woolsey Fire" seemed WAY out of place to me - I mentioned it here. The fires were clearly retaliatory and out of rage...

Given the "Paradise Lost" aspect of the fire, the "Woolsey" aspect and DJT visit (one of the few) is it possible that Woolsey flipped in some way?

Is it possible his actions triggered the rage response so deemed the Woolsey Fire? The Symbol is that maybe he lit up the Deep State in some way?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thanks for the update Warrior - I'll update my amateur graphic too.

I'm getting the vibe from "Corrosive Problems" that they're trying to dissolve their CP problems in acid?

Do we need to be looking for likely chemical businesses/sites where this might occur, in order to identify links and shed light?

ETA - updated graphic - corridor narrowing!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I would just provide links to credible information and encourage them to do their own research. Be available to answer questions but this is something people need to cognize on their own. Enlightenment happens when we process info and make the connections in our own minds to receive those light bulb moments. That really only works through independent discovery which is why preaching generally doesn't work...imo

I will also add, keep dropping seeds in order to spark interest. Keep putting this in the forefront, not aggressively...just put it out there. They may ignore it or even argue against it. That's ok. You don't have to argue back or defend it. The truth will defend itself. At least you planted the seed thought in their mind and now you've 'activated 'them. That's all you need to do

edit on 12-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Hmmmmmm, underlying Corrosive Problems, you dont say? Corrosive Problems (CP?) is an interesting choice of words there Warrior....

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join