It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Bill Clinton 'not telling the truth' about Jeffrey Epstein, says investigative journalist who first revealed allegations in 2010

But Sarnoff, who first broke the Epstein story back in 2010, says the figure isn’t accurate, claiming that Clinton was a guest on Epstein’s planes many more times over a longer period.

“I know from the pilot logs and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein's 27 times,” she said, adding that “many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many times he did not.”

www.foxnews.com...

Clinton stated that his SS was with him on every leg of every trip

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Former Canadian UN worker and renowned humanitarian sentenced in Nepal

For decades, Peter Dalglish, 62, held a distinguished reputation as one of Canada’s most esteemed and accomplished humanitarians devoted to the wellbeing of poor children. But on Monday, he was sentenced by a Nepali court to at least nine years behind bars

Ties to Trudeau:

In 1994, former PM Pierre Trudeau directly appointed Dalglish as the first director of Youth Service Canada, the Government of Canada’s civilian youth corps. While his social media accounts have been scrubbed, photos of Dalglish have been saved backing up his connection to the Trudeau family. One photo features the now arrested UN worker with current Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. While a second, older, photo also appears to show Dalglish in 1994 with Justin's father, former PM Pierre Trudeau.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Good morning ATS.

I just spotted this headline ….

markets.businessinsider.com... aine-ship-jpmorgan-owns-vessel-seized-by-us-cbp-2019-7-1028340025" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/coc aine-ship-jpmorgan-owns-vessel-seized-by-us-cbp-2019-7-1028340025

US Customs just seized a ship owned by JPMorgan after authorities found $1 billion worth of drugs on it.

Federal prosecutors in Philadelphia have seized a container ship operated by the Mediterranean Shipping Co., weeks after authorities found more than $1 billion worth of coc aine on the vessel in what was one of the largest drug busts in American history.

US Customs and Border Protection seized the ship on July 4, a statement out Monday said. The ship is owned by client assets in a maritime strategy offered by JPMorgan Asset Management, according to a person familiar with the matter. It is operated by the Switzerland-based MSC.

On June 18, CBP agents found 39,525 pounds of coc aine stashed in several containers on the MSC Gayane at the Philadelphia seaport. The street value of the drugs was estimated at about $1.3 billion, making it the largest coc aine seizure by the agency.

JPMorgan declined to comment. Mediterranean Shipping Co. did not immediately respond to an email inquiry.

I thought this huge drugs haul might be relevent to these Q threads because i seem to recall a while back that Q either mentioned or posted images of shipping containers in the drops. I could be mistaken, apologies if so.

Anyhow, it looks like all the dirty money is drying up fast for the demon-elite - $1.3 billion drugs confiscation will create a huge hole in somebody's black-budget.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: cherokeetroy

After reading thru all this info, I have to say, this theory,Epstein being a spy, has merit. I've asked myself, ' why does it seem like this guy has the world's powerful by the b#?' This 'new money ' nobody who allegedly came out of nowhere, becomes wealthy then magically takes command of world leaders and elite. It's obv he wanted to get as many blackmail dossiers as he could but why? For what reason? So he could skate on his crimes? That's def part of it but what if he had a bigger mission controlled by bosses. If Epstein's a spy then all our politicians are comped and our national security is at high risk and that puts his arrest on a whole nother level.

Charles Bronfman is co-creator of the Mega Group...I wonder if Keith Raniere could be another spy

Bronfman of Seagram fame?

The female President of Seagram being a NVIXM cult member apparently.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Seems like the U.S. has been sold out to so many other countries...Britain, S.A. , China, Israel....I wonder if they're all fighting over who gets to control us

Another Reason DJT is for Americans. They want him out to keep their "marks" right where they can fleece them like a RICO Gambino family or something.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, on July 19th 2013 World Youth Day was held in Rio de Janeiro and was attended by BOTH Pope Francis and Ex-Pope Benedict (Hitler Youth).

Seems quite localish for Epstein island?

Also on that Day Saturn was special The Day Earth Smiled

NASA’s Cassini spacecraft will be photographing Earth through the rings of Saturn on Friday, July 19, and – if you’re in the Americas – you can join the shot.

Why may that hold significance ? Getty Museum - Saturn

Saturn, one of the Titans who once ruled earth in Roman mythology, devours the infant child he holds in his arm. According to a prophecy, Saturn would be overthrown by one of his sons. In response, he ate his sons as soon as they were born. But the mother of his children, Rhea, hid one child, Zeus. Later, Zeus gave his father a potion, forcing him to regurgitate his siblings; he then vanquished his father and ruled over earth, fulfilling the prophecy. Saturn's cannibalism is graphically shown here: in his left hand he holds a bone from one of his already eaten children while he partially ingests the child in his arm.

Along with Youth Day - a lot of covert symbolism on that day ..... possibly

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ding ding ding.

Epstein-cia
Ghislaine Maxwell - mi6
Liddle St James Island - Honeypot (and much more)

If Epstein talks he brings down everyone.
Every damn one.

The CIA trafficking children for sex and organs. oh my.
Blackmailing every billionaire in the world?
Oh my.
Who's really been pulling the strings at The Pickle Factory?
They will not be able to hide this for much longer

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
So I just came across this pic:

Can anyone tell me why the door and associated door hardware, like the big ass lock, seem to be painted on, and not functional? The entire outside of the temple structure is suspect as hell. Things are not what they seem here. Im assuming the temple is simply an elevator or staircase housing into the main temple underground? But still, why paint the door on like that?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That's the satellite image compression. Drone cameras make it look like it's an actual real bar lock on a door. The question is why is the bar on the outside?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So I just came across this pic:

Can anyone tell me why the door and associated door hardware, like the big ass lock, seem to be painted on, and not functional? The entire outside of the temple structure is suspect as hell. Things are not what they seem here. Im assuming the temple is simply an elevator or staircase housing into the main temple underground? But still, why paint the door on like that?

Notice anything similar?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Where's the star at?

looks much more like the greek flag to me

Couple that with the twin Triton statues that he has in front of the temple and it makes much more sense

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Are you sure about that? I do not think this is a case of compression or artifacts or whatever. Its not blurry or pixelated, its just flat.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I don't think so. The whole door does look painted, you can tell where the door meets the ground, has a straight edge there. As for why paint a door on a wall, because you can???
edit on 10-7-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hard to be sure about anything these days brother
edit on 7 10 2019 by dashen because: Peek a boo

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

Where's the star at?

looks much more like the greek flag to me

Couple that with the twin Triton statues that he has in front of the temple and it makes much more sense

If you take into account the area around the Temple - I'd say you are over target

Different Types of Meanders in Greek Art

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

True that....

On a completely other note.....everybody see the video of Angela Merkel shaking like a dog crapping razor blades for the 3rd time in a month? That woman is not well.
edit on 10-7-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Getting warmer.
Don't forget it's an island.
The motifs are extremely important to them

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The large bolt (lock) on the door is symbolic. There to show that the door is barred to hold something inside, not to keep anyone from getting inside.
edit on b000000312019-07-10T07:43:40-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 10 Jul 2019 07:43:40 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Now what would they need to keep locked inside a temple?
Who or what would be trying to escape?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Children/sacrificial victims?

OR

SOMETHING from another realm/dimension.... if we want to go really far out.

Did I really want to go there?
Why not, these people are evil, and are following in the footsteps of Aleister Crowley and the like. He was one of those that wrote of summoning demons.
edit on b000000312019-07-10T08:02:59-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 10 Jul 2019 08:02:59 -0500800000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join