It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, on July 19th 2013 World Youth Day was held in Rio de Janeiro and was attended by BOTH Pope Francis and Ex-Pope Benedict (Hitler Youth).

Seems quite localish for Epstein island?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

oooh... I see what you mean! Maybe one day soon, Q will reveal himself via a video.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It doesn't go to 2013, unfortunately.

Clean:

Jeffrey Epstein Flight Logs in PDF format

Hand Written version:

Epstein Flight Manifests

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Digging up Ian Fleming and his insight into world events? You might like to read the Bond books written by Fleming himself, and ask yourself, "What's all this here now?"

You might want to ask yourself about Ian Fleming, Sergei Kruglov, and William Donovan. Then ask yourself what is SMERSH, and who came up with it. All very interesting when you pick at the scab, but just taken at visual aim, a little boring too.

The possibility of an underwater entry also means that it could be an underwater exist in an emergency.

Hum I wonder what the Army's Combat Divers are up to these days? EDITED ADD ON: I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud.

edit on 10-7-2019 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I thought I read that, too but I can't find the source. I did find a pic of an underground cave. The red tiled floor resembles the red geometric pattern surrounding Epstein's temple

This cave has been called ‘The Well of Souls’ (Arabic: Bir el-Arweh) as some believe this is where the souls of the dead gather to wait for the event of Judgement Day. 

www.islamiclandmarks.com...

thetruthrevolution.net...
edit on 10-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yea, a big yacht could make the trip. I think Q wants us to find other people/events for that specific date.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: crankyoldman

Who the hell really bank rolled this scumbag?

I'll go with Rothschilds

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Look closely at the "decore" catured on the varoius cameras.

I'm thinking this might be from his appartment in NY. Some items of note are the pictures on the walls and wallpaper pattern (CH7&11), the tile on the floor (CH6), and the Column (Ch7) strike me as something that would be found in a seven-story home in Manhattan.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I'd say a NAZI that keeps claiming to be Jewish.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Pools of Bethesda

Pools of Bethesda — actually a series of reservoirs and medicinal pools — is in the Muslim Quarter of Jerusalem’s Old City, north of the Temple Mount and about 50 metres inside St Stephen’s or Lions’ Gate. At that time, the gate was called the Sheep Gate, because this was where sheep were brought to the Temple for sacrifice.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

You mean Sadiq Khan - current Mayor of London?

I don't think so because he was merely a lawyer in 2002... not even a Member of Parliament then. Though he did represent American Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan in 2001!

edit on 10-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Is that marble?.. I would think he would have modernized a bit...maybe not. 8 and 10 seem to be a stretch in thinking this was an unknown area. Yet..the best place to hide is in plain sight.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Ian Fleming lived his later years in Jamaica... a mere 400 miles from Little St James!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

More info

Water Channels on the Temple Mount

According to the Mishnah, the way that blood was washed from the floor of  the Priest's Court where sacrifices were performed was to open the floodgate of the aqueduct directly into the court. 

"Living water," that is fresh flowing water, not water from a cistern, was required for the ritual bath (mikveh) used by the temple priests, and for the washings of the temple in connection with the sacrifices.

templemountlocation.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Yes Rel!!. "The London Tower Fire" which was home to mostly Muslims. False Flags from sea to shining sea...you see

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Funny how the hair style category is also a match.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster
You tell me.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Now that you point that out I'd say a definite possibility. Someone had posted a police video on twit of the police raid of his NY townhouse. I remember it showed a cop going up a flight of stairs and checking out the rooms. One of the cops mentioned there were cameras mounted everywhere. The mansion has something like 40 rooms.

Unfortunately, I can't find that video.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
There are a number Q drops with 'Tarmac' and 'Tarmac meeting' but Q3364 has 'Tarmac meetings_END'.

"meetings" = plural. There were other Tarmac meetings?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Sub base equally likely but James Bond is exactly why I thought shark pools... how many other films have shark kill pools featured in? Where did they get the idea from?

Yikes. "Watch the water" is literal.

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join