It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE

Q V15.78 20190709 to 3404 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) Q Posts up to #3404,
2) POTUS tweets from @realdonaldtrump up to Jul 09 2019 21:11:17,
3) Now over 10,000 posts/tweets each with decodes, gematria etc.
4) Decodes and Q clock updated,
50 outstanding - to update the "crumb lines" tab with the last 50 or so posts.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
History of World Youth Day:

An outside glance of an international World Youth Day would spark a bystander’s curiosity as massive crowds of young people flood the city streets. Some might cringe at the thought of those words, wondering what delinquency is in store, but to witness this gathering would end those fears

In 1984 at the close of the Holy Year of Redemption, over 300,000 young people from around the world responded to the invitation of His Holiness John Paul II for an International Jubilee of youth on Palm Sunday in St. Peter’s square.

worldyouthday.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks Rel!!

You # Skittles...A rainbow of happiness and knowledge...Thanks for preserving the last 2 years of supreme awakening!

I know your in contract talks for a book deal...

Off to shower and work again.... keep digging.....thousands are following...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Looking closer at 3401 and CH11, that's not HRC..Legs are way to small. I think that it NP, smaller legs...Large chest.

RE: cdn.qmap.pub...

Channel 11 doesn't look like Hillary or Nancy to me. Since the photo of the monitor was showing several rooms and corridors at a single instant in time, that person just happened to be there at that moment.

What's most disturbing to me is channel 10. In the original uncropped version, you can see that those are kids sitting on buckets, around the tables. A trafficking expert said at the time that the kids had "damage" which made it painful to sit on a flat surface, hence the buckets.

It would be helpful if Q elaborated on the channels that contain people.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Do you think he built aquaducts underneath the temple to wash out the rooms?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know Care..I avoided mentioning the kids sitting on buckets for a reason. It pisses me off..A lot. Hopefully that will change..SOON.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It is my view that when Q says they have it all ... then they have it all.

There are many ways in to that temple and I am sure that the US Marines have scouted them all.

We have pics from the past that show helos landing.

The place was searched before Epstein would become suspicious.

It may even have been searched without his knowledge.

Filling in tunnels was way too late.

Tip of the iceberg and it begs the question ... how many more little islands are used by the elite.

Remember another island was hit by someone in the Northern areas of Europe.

How many others have been / are being shut down without any public awareness.

P

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

They built a full on flush system. These F**** people took their blood..their soul as well as the "peace and hope" of their loved ones.

Humans as currency!!

No More!

edit on 10-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: I am a Cranky old man

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I posted the video of JE's NY townhouse in thread link below. It's not the same as what I saw on twitter but it's much longer, posted on YT in May 2019.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I know Care..I avoided mentioning the kids sitting on buckets for a reason. It pisses me off..A lot. Hopefully that will change..SOON.

In your opinion Sabre, why have law enforcement NOT raided Epstein's private island, like they did his home this past weekend?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Why is Richard Bronson so eager to lift off into space?..To escape charges!!

You going to fake marry me or what?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

My first assumption is that they're being held back by DS players. My Second reason is the same as the first.

Their also waiting on PC...that's where Flynn comes in..He know's where the bodies are buried
edit on 10-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: 470th

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Corey's Digs:

Shipwrecked on Ten Islands with Clintons & Branson
www.coreysdigs.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Just looking into the history of The 1933 Herbert Straus Mansion -- No. 9 East 71st Street

I found this part interesting...

Tragedy would strike in April four years later when Isidor and Ida Strauss set sail for New York upon the H.M.S. Titanic. As the ship slowly began to sank, the elderly Ida withdrew her foot from the lifeboat and turned to her husband. “Where you go I will go,” she said.

Titanic>Roman Catholic Archbishopric>Hospital>Boys and Girls college prepritory school>Wexler>Epstein...enegy flow.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for the link/video. Since that's an official police video, I think it was shot around 2005, after Epstein was arrested the first time. The older TV's and Desktop Computer point to that era.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Good article. Remember a few of us posted on that a long time back. I've been rather curious on some of the South Pacific islands. Alot more remote, out of sight and difficult to reach.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Speaking of Flynn...Q was right on the money. Lots of Flynn news today. I think I saw a banner on Hannity saying that Michael Flynn was granted a favorable ruling by a judge tonight, in some way. Going to check that out now.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This still from 2:28 of that vidoe made the hair on my arms stand up.

We discussed something similar in earlier threads, but I can't find it now.

It was a similar picture, I believe in B/W, though.

Need to sleep on it.

ETA: Given the palm trees around the pool area, I'm guessing this is not a NY Home.

edit on 10-7-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

My first assumption is that they're being held back by DS players. My Second reason is the same as the first.

Acosta was in charge of the first investigation. Little Saint James island came up "clean" then.

Emails released through a lawsuit challenging Epstein’s non-prosecution deal show that federal prosecutors scrutinized Epstein’s conduct on Little Saint James Island, but couldn’t find evidence of “assaults” there.

It’s unclear to what extent Epstein’s activities in New York were examined during the earlier probe.
www.politico.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join