It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: tiredoflooking

WhiteHouse.gov

Increase affordable alternative treatment options, educate patients on treatment alternatives, and encourage the development of artificial kidneys.

Increase access to kidney transplants by modernizing the transplant system and updating counterproductive regulations.

It would be far easier if people bothered to take care of themselves and the goons stopped the active poisoning of everything and all things.

As an aside, I do find it odd that one "donates" a kidney but the AMA overlords sell them at any price they wish. I use donate in the loosest possible terms given China Harvesting and Q reveals...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
British Ambassador to the United States stepping down today and Trump is rubbing it in on Twitter

When an ambassador gets caught insulting the leader of his host country, he's pretty much burned himself.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Interesting Thread

[1] I am a Wikipedia editor - There are 300-400 Epstein edits on #Wikipedia since his arrest. Every edit "commit" is in the Wikipedia change log. [...]

133,612 edits to Wikpedia have been made in the name of “Philip Cross” over 14 years

This matters because, an ordinary reader who comes across an article questioning (say) the official narrative on the Skripals, is very likely to turn to Wikipedia to get information on the author of the article. Simply put, the purpose of the “Philip Cross” operation is to make certain that if that reader looks up an anti-war person such as John Pilger, they will conclude they are thoroughly unreliable and untrustworthy, whereas if they look up a right wing MSM journalist, they will conclude they are a paragon of virtue and entirely to be trusted.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: dashen

Consider that his total compromat may be held back from public view with only a few selected takedowns at the top. Second tier players may be stripped of some assets but permitted to survive. This would cut C&C without top tier controllers who the second tier would then see as promoting them to top tier.

Did POTUS' meeting with the Queen get Andrew off the hook and for what price to the Crown? The President is a deal maker and I expect that he is a tough negotiator.

Good theory. I had wondered what purpose Trump's meeting with the Queen would serve. Aren't the British royals just figureheads these days? But if the rumors of Prince Andrew being a pedo are true, then he almost certainly has exposure to Epstein.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

She destroyed her own country. I hope she's shaking because she's terrified.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yes, Clare Bronfman is Charles ' daughter

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

LOL Trump has such a way with words.

"The kidney has a very special place in my heart"

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Q3405

edit on 10-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Unreal!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3405
[...]

Holy crap, that pic is hard to look at. My wife is about 3 months pregnant currently....so this hits super close to home. That is absolutely horrific.
edit on Wed Jul 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Q3405

Heads up for the Queasy in the Group - Especially if you cherish decency , Humanity and LIFE

...btw - Screenshot of previous CCTV - Channel 11 .... Angela Merkel ?????
edit on 7102019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The man is a poet

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0a09b4 No.6982112 📁
Jul 10 2019 13:10:35 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Q

edit on 10-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

This degeneracy must be cleansed with fire.
This disease must be wiped off the face of the Earth

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yea, thought my eyes were deceiving me!!

Anyone identify the tattoos on his left forearm? Chinese?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Anyone who see's that and doesn't become furious...just isn't human. I think Q has turned a page with this one.

Damn

The one at the bottom looks as though it was born and suffocated.
edit on 10-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, you may be right on the skittles but not looking for any book deals... it's about doing what's right!

We've been warned to archive offline and the spreadsheet is the best way to make and archive the decodes, posts and tweets.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes, there is a higher purpose to all of this. The intelligence communities, the cabal, the bloodline families are pawns, too. 12D chess

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0a09b4 No.6982112 📁
Jul 10 2019 13:10:35 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Q

There certainly has been a lot in the news lately about Seth Rich and the Russian "hack" of the DNC. Almost like they want it to be fresh in our minds again for when they blow the top off the investigation and confirm that Seth Rich was Wikileaks source and was murdered because of it.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, I have a different view on why they haven't publicly raided Epstein island yet... the public is not ready to see what's there!

I think this is why we are now starting to get post pictures of foetuses.

Take a hypothetical... Rome and Paris have catacombs lined with skulls. Someone on /qresearch yesterday posited that there may be a skull on zoom-ins of one of the channel pics. Would the public be ready to see large numbers of children's skulls discovered lining tunnels? I'd say not yet... it would be too much "in our faces" and risk putting 4 to 6% viewrs in hospital?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join