It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Things like this leak. If we don’t hear something in a few hours, I’m thinking false.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I could not access that link but this one works...

Ghislane Maxwell is a certified Submersibles pilot

I see Sir Richard Branson is on that Terramar Project.

ETA:
Misery in the maxwell house

Article from 2001

[Ghislaine Maxwell] shares a 30 million penthouse in New York with Jeffrey Epstein.

Ten years ago this month Maxwell, 68, the media tycoon who listed greed and deception as redeeming qualities, died. His body was recovered from the sea off Tenerife. He had fallen or jumped or was pushed from the Lady Ghislaine, the yacht he named after his ninth, youngest, and favourite child.

Ghislaine, Maxwell’s favourite, is a Manhattan socialite, who is Prince Andrew’s "social fixer" in New York, but she is said to be deeply unhappy because her partner appears not to want to marry her. Ghislaine, 39, continues to be Maxwell’s main apologist.

Ghislaine is her father’s daughter. He made her a director of Oxford United FC and tailor-made a New York company for her. She is extremely secretive about her affairs and describes herself as an internet operator.

edit on 7-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It has previously been established that there was a submersible at the Island.... As I recall Stephen Hawking took a ride on it when he visited the Island.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It has previously been established that there was a submersible at the Island.... As I recall Stephen Hawking took a ride on it when he visited the Island.

Just gonna leab dis here

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Stephen Hawking paid visit to island of Prince Andrew's paedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

IAMTAT - what are the odds we both found the same pic?
edit on 7-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Actress Ellen Barkin:

Epstein’s pimp girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, a very well-connected Brit socialite cannot just walk free. This woman is his pimp. She pilots planes to and from the island. I know because she told me. She is a sex trafficker.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks for that confirmation butcherguy on the submersible... unfortunately it also opens the doors to numerous other forms of abuse etc. (viewers inside... victims outside).

I've just found a UK papers article, The Mercury News that says:

One court document, obtained by the Guardian, alleges that Epstein forced Roberts “to have sexual relations” on three separate occasions with “a member of the British Royal Family, Prince Andrew (a/k/a Duke of York).” The encounters are alleged to have happened in New York, in London and in the US Virgin Islands as part of an “orgy with numerous other under-aged girls.

I guess the next step is to find what the UK London location Epstein uses is. It could be Ghislane Maxwell's London town house quoted in this SUN article.
This Mirror article pictures the house without address... it appears to be a Mews house (so in a gated courtyard as opposed to on a street).

RealDeal article on Ghislane Maxwells sale of New York town house:

The socialite disposed of the five-story, 7,000-square-foot Beaux Arts townhouse at 116 East 65th Street on the Upper East Side, banking $15 million, the New York Post reported.

edit on 7-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

twitter.com...

toresays.com...

I have now seen 3 separate sources say another big Epstein arrest has happened.

One is a blue checkmark on Twitter but will have to wait and see.

Check out the connections and allegations in this above article.

Pics related.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

i was looking up Ghislaine Maxwell today and found the book review on her father

Robert Mawell: Isreal's Super Spy

Essentially he was Polish, moved to UK, changed his name and got a medal during WW 2.

Became very wealthy, went bankrupt, became wealthy again by working with various countries mafia.

Purported to be working with Mossad and actually demanded they pay 1 billion in judgements against him.

It is reported he was found in the sea but had been injected with a nerve agent behind his ear.

So , if he was Mossad and his favorite child Ghisalaine, could she also be Mossad? She is perfectly placed to get info on powerful people.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Sergy Brin, Jeff Bezos and Rupert Murdoch stuck out for me.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

She and Epstein are both likely mossad.

I think

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
From Twitter:

Another VERY prominent person has been arrested. Notification will be made within 24 hours. DO NOT ask me who it is, I will not divulge due to operational safety. #QAnon will be vindicated in a MASSIVE way when news of this arrest breaks.

twitter.com...

I apologize in advance if this turns out to be fake. I'm really hoping it's true

Does @40_Head have a good track record with announcing things that aren't public yet? That's always the first question. Is their reputation good?

BTW..

Nancy Pelosi's DAUGHTER says some "favorites" are going to be implicated in the Epstein case.

Christine Pelosi says Ohhh Sh'it!: www.redstate.com...

WHO would be "favorites" in Christine Pelosi's eyes?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Pics are coming out.

His perp walk was at the airport

I WANNA SEE!!

lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Has anyone looked into Epstein's ties to Les Wexner and the Wexner Foundation?

The source of his wealth — a money management firm in the U.S. Virgin Islands — generates no public records, nor has his client list ever been released. One known client, Leslie Wexner, billionaire founder of The Limited clothing chain, was widely believed to be his benefactor for years and the major source of his wealth: at one time, Epstein was listedas a trustee of The Wexner Foundation, and Wexner reportedly bought Epstein a $13 million New York apartment.

www.forbes.com... vxkeOtjYb0z3fHlhkgPU#361f32d6422e

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I want to see the high-resolution pictures of what they came out of Epstein's home with.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Good Evening All..

After seeing drone pics of Epstein's Island seemingly pretty intact after the supposed earthquake induced fire, I searched on GoDuckGo for what happened to the dome, statues and the big creepy door on the "temple" and the 1st article I see says in the headline that the Island burnt to the ground, huh ? Doesn't look burnt to the ground ? Then when you go on to read the actual article it contradicts the headline and says only part of it burned and that JE has been spending most of his time there awaiting his delayed trial ?

Jeffrey Epstein's 'Snip Island' Burns To The Ground - News Punch Search domain newspunch.com/jeffrey-epstein-snip-island-burns/newspunch.com... Billionaire and registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's private island has been burnt to the ground, following an earthquake on Friday. Epstein's island' - a favourite getaway spot for D.C. and Hollywood elites - caught on fire following a 4.9 quake that struck off the coast of the British Virgin Islands.

JDJournal also reported that since the trial was delayed, Epstein “has been spending most of his time on his private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands.”

newspunch.com...

Someone removed those items, where did they go ? Someone trying to save the "art" ? What a scam !
Very encouraging to see that scumbag arrested at this "port" of entry, lol.....maybe POTUS knew exactly what he meant when he said the airports were secured !

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Apparently Epstein also has a house on Avenue Foch in Paris which runs from the Arc De Triomphe to the Bois De Boulogne park. Adding googlemaps because there's all kindsa symbolism in the layout of this part of Paris... The Avenue is both a double-ended obelisk and the cross bar of a cross.

There's a lot of Ambassador residences on the Avenue... Cyprus, Iraq, Quebec, Ireland, Angola, Congo, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, Iceland, Honduras, Nicaragua, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Portugal, Benin, Latvia, Hungary. That's a lot of powerbrokers and potential blackmailees.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I started to when I came across Wexner from a twitter thread I posted earlier. Epstein has many very high prominent connections.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Getting rid of evidence?

or

Special operations?

One can only wonder at the many possibilities.

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join