It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

He should have stayed out of the country, imo.

Probably why the DOJ said publicly two weeks ago that they opposed releasing the info about the case.... To give Epstein a false sense of ease so that he would return.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Google can't meem.

www.google.com...

I thought they hated the flag?

Theyre trying to set it on fire with the sparqlers

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Trying to launder and hide all the monies.

Before it gets RICOed

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Before confusion arises...

Robert Mnuchin, an art dealer and the father of the Treasury secretary, had the winning bid on behalf of a client.

edit on Sun Jul 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Lol wow I totally confused all those names. Sorry about that, I'm a little elevated right now

'he made the bid on behalf of a client '

then I wonder who the client is, and I wonder if the sale of this guy's art pieces signifies the transfer of something else
edit on 7-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Recent drone footage of Epstein's island

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow, you landed on a huge spider web. Not sure where to start. 3 brothers, 2 since died, all involved in drug industry and psychiatry for starters along with big donations to Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge and others.
The Sackler Centre for Consciousness Science at the University of Sussex caught my eye which conducted experiments using Lysergic acid.

Along with the big name donors, Epstein has donated millions to Harvard and other institutions and has a big interest in human conciousness & AI research.

Yea, I can see the possibilities with FAPE. Mike Pompeo also has a connection to them. Aside from the usual suspects [Patrons] the only name I recognize is David Childs.
fapeglobal.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Recent drone footage of Epstein's island

twitter.com...

Anyone have an idea if how much of that compound is underground? The dome building, or what used to be the dome, is clearly an entrance to said underground compound. The little random buildings out and about on the island seem to be entrances/exits also, as theres not really a point to them. Speculation of course, but they're definitely not storage sheds.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Whoa! That is some good info for digging, TAT.

It has everything: opiates/drugs, children, foundations, money laundering schemes, and perverts.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Global Human Trafficking Map

Very interesting visual.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Every time someone types FAPE, I see Free Appropriate Education which is what every child is supposedly entitled to under the law. Of course, the reality works out somewhat differently no matter which end of the spectrum of intellect your child ends up on or which end of ability we're talking about.

Part of me wonders if that is intentional acronym crossing.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Whoa! That is some good info for digging, TAT.

It has everything: opiates/drugs, children, foundations, money laundering schemes, and perverts.

The Sacklers is a huge rabbit hole...sooo many connections.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Q+ tweet

edit on 7-7-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep, rhymes with Vape as in up in smoke. You da Hulkster now?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He looked like a good mid to late summer avatar.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Donald Trump Is a Racist.
Kamala Harris is not.

Let's do the math...

Kamala Harris announces $100B plan for black homeownership, tackling racial wealth gap

While appearing at Essence's Global Black Economic Forum, she emphasized the role of homeownership in driving the growth of wealth in the U.S. According to Harris' campaign, she would help 4 million homebuyers through down payment and closing-cost assistance -- granting up to $25,000 from the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

This is only for people with a certain skin color (race is not a factor as no DNA testing is included). Increases taxes on people to accomplish this - not rich as they will avoid, so the poor pay more. Nothing in here details education on actually dealing with a 30 year compound interest debt, a debt which Kamala wants to make easier to obtain by just letting folks in through subsidies.

Seems Skinist to me.

Executive Order Establishing a White House Council on Eliminating Regulatory Barriers to Affordable Housing

Low- and middle-income Americans are often hit the hardest by regulatory barriers to housing development. High housing costs place strains on household budgets, limit educational opportunities, impair workforce mobility, slow job creation, and increase financial risks.

Executive Order Reducing Poverty in America by Promoting Opportunity and Economic Mobility

Balance flexibility and accountability both to ensure that State, local, and tribal governments, and other institutions, may tailor their public assistance programs to the unique needs of their communities and to ensure that welfare services and administering agencies can be held accountable for achieving outcomes (including by designing and tracking measures that assess whether programs help people escape poverty);

Improving Free Inquiry, Transparency, and Accountability at Colleges and Universities

Establishing the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council

Establishing the President's National Council for the American Worker

No mention of Skin color being the primary reasons for these EO's.

Executive Orders are VOLUNTARY so DJT has no reason to put his personal name and effort into them just because... These all build on each other - there are more of course and I like the medical EO's adding hugely here.

Even the most ignorant should be able to put it together at this point by READING and using critical thinking.

But in case folks don't get it. @Candace does

People that view themselves as permanent victims are Lenin’s “useful idiots”. The easiest people for any politician to brainwash into giving up their rights, are people who believe they are under constant assault. This is something that @AOC and @SenSanders recognize.

1) Rejected 25,000 jobs for people who need money. 2) Rejected beds & funding for children sleeping on floors. Why does @AOC worships problems, while rejecting their solutions? Bc like all communists, she relies upon anger & helplessness of people to garner power for herself.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It’s a clown show. The Left has diluted the word racist and muddied the waters between political differences and true racist actions.

How the media/Hollywood/athletes buy into that narrative is beyond me. Simply part of the illusion I guess. Pretty sad really. Disappointing.

They are quick in calling someone racist but are unable to define why. Group think in a very ugly way.
edit on 7-7-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Excellent interpretation.

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join