It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Yes Trillium, reinforces the point.

Note since then that the Air force has also tweeted at 05:00:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Vladimir Putin smirks at Emmanuel Macron as French leader tries to scold Russia

Russian President Vladimir Putin appeared to mock French President Emmanuel Macron after the latter attempted to scold him for his recent remarks. In a dramatic power move, the Kremlin leader can be seen smirking at Mr Macron, while the French leader tries to tell Mr Putin off. Video footage posted by the Elysée Palace on Instagram showed the French leader trying to tell Putin off for his “liberalism is obsolete” remarks.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Epstein probably REALLY wishes she would have won now. Pardons for everyone!!!

...and just think how fun the Pardon Parties would be!!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554

Is there ANY chance he cuts a deal that brings in the others that took advantage?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wow. Bill Clinton flying on Lolita Express...sometimes ditching his SS detail. Then there’s one flight by DJT.

Something tells me that one flight may not have gone like Epstein wanted or DJT.

26 to 1. That paints a picture.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: djohn554

Is there ANY chance he cuts a deal that brings in the others that took advantage?

Short clip

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm just going to plonk this here in case it becomes relevant when we get to draining the UK swamp...

Baroness Hale, is President of the UK Supreme Court. She is interviewed on the BBC's Hard Talk Show this evening wearing an orange/red butterfly broach:

The position she wears it is also odd... Brooches are worn on the left upper chest and this is on the right, making it stand out as unusual.

I'm wondering if she is messaging something as it is unusual for the highest judge in the land to choose to be aggressively interviewed on such a show
edit on 7-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
From Twitter:

Another VERY prominent person has been arrested. Notification will be made within 24 hours. DO NOT ask me who it is, I will not divulge due to operational safety. #QAnon will be vindicated in a MASSIVE way when news of this arrest breaks.

twitter.com...

I apologize in advance if this turns out to be fake. I'm really hoping it's true

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I read somewhere that the one trip Trump took was from FL to NY. No island stop overs.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
BBC report tries to link far-right extremists to DISCORD, Gab, 8CHAN

It looks like they've taken there time and are now saying they have an undercover infiltrator proving links to above boards.

I'm posting because in both the video clip and article they make a point of prominently displaying Gab and 8chan logos.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I read somewhere that the one trip Trump took was from FL to NY. No island stop overs.

Correct. Trip home from FL to NY, offered by Epsteins brother. I believe that was the only time Trump ever flew on one of Epsteins planes. I do not believe it was the "Lolita Express." Although I'm not sure he owns more than one plane. But, if you go back with the rumors, Trump was alleged to rape a 13 year old on the island. Don't think anything ever came out about it, but it is now resurfacing of course.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Looks more like maybe a Hawkmoth like the one on the cover of Thomas Harris's 1988 novel "Silence of the Lambs".
Of course if she gets involved with Asian politics it could be a reference to Madama butterfly.
The Washington insiders must be watching something other than Epsteins Island?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

But, if you go back with the rumors, Trump was alleged to rape a 13 year old on the island. Don't think anything ever came out about it, but it is now resurfacing of course.

That suit was originally dismissed...Filed, again, under a different name before the election...then dismissed again after it was discovered the Plaintiff gave false information.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Strange kind of authentication algorithm they use on 8 chan, about as secure as dreams in the mist.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Good catch and value add Slichter...

As the Wiki says:

Since July 30 2018, Hale has been a non-permanent judge of the Court of Final Appeal of Hong Kong. Alongside Beverley McLachlin, she is the first woman to serve in that court.

So how does that work? UK gave Hong Kong back to China years ago but a UK judge still sits on their Appeals Court.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I didn't realize Epstein was also a former member & donor to CFR and the Trilateral Commission (founded by David Rockefeller).

AND

"The Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation has offered critical funds to Clear Blue Sky Inc., the largest mental health clinic in the US Virgin Islands."

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Two trains about to collide.

DECLAS - who's who in the files?

Epstein - who's who in the files?

DJT bringing attention to both for different reasons.

DECLAS because 'NO COLLUSION' *

Epstein because a picture at an event means they're besties

Some will be connected to both - BC HRC for sure. RM?

If you're in trouble here which do you pray arrives quickly because you think it will distract from you or your cabal???????

This is where the smarter ones move up from field level to the nosebleed sections because the feces is going to fly.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Who is Andrew Cheung?
The links are there someplace.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Re Epstein, an interesting find on /qresearch about his non-monogamous partner Ghislane Maxwell:

Ghislane Maxwell is a certified Submersibles pilot:

(Image of article paragraph DOES show when you click it!)

The article is already being scrubbed as I now get "Error establishing a database connection".

The rumour is that she does the same job as Ray Chandler did for NXIVM... procures the minor girls. So does she take them to Little St. James by sub? Is there an underwater entrance to the holding rooms? WATCH THE WATER!
edit on 7-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Andrew Cheung is Chinese and a Permanent Judge of the Court of Final Appeal in Hong Kong;

A graduate of Harvard Law School and the University of Hong Kong, he was a barrister-at-law in private practice prior to his judicial career, and was qualified to practise in Hong Kong as well as Singapore.

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join