It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Plaintiffs file new complaint against registered sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein for losses in decades-old $475M Ponzi scheme
Epstein may have good reason to keep his past cloaked in secrecy. His real mentor, it might seem, was not Leslie Wexner but Steven Jude Hoffenberg, 57, who, for a few months before the S.E.C. sued to freeze his assets in 1993, was trying to buy the New York Post. He was sentenced to 20 yrs (served 18) for scamming investors out of $475 million; one of the largest Ponzi schemes in American history.

This is the most bizarre story I've read on Hoffenberg/Epstein, Ukrainians and Trump/Russia saga. One scam after another.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"Q" news:

Get ready for an onslaught of fake news concerning the Epstein case.

Every tangent, double-tangent, red herring, bulverism, and straw man strategy will be up for grabs. 😎

Agreed. It’s game on for the Left.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So far it has been his doing's between 2002-05. We all know what he did and it's sickening!, he held little kids captive for the highest bidder. Comey prosecuting..in the SDNY. Seems like a way out more than a way in. Let's hope a bit of justice is served tomorrow. I ask on all of our behalves..what stage is this Q?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No # X..they we're prepping the narrative all day...The timing of this "revelation" is very unsettling.

If these Pedo's walk..................

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

No # X..they we're prepping the narrative all day...The timing of this "revelation" is very unsettling.

If these Pedo's walk..................

I think some "timing" is in play.

"Q"uestions to ponder:

1. when was the Acosta plea deal resurrected?

2. why was it "'overturned'" in the MSM so easily?

3. who benefits the most from the Acosta plea "strike-down" and the renewed Epstein prosecution and results?

4. Think long term strategy 😎

I'm hearing there's some "mis-placed" "evidence" i.e. mis-placed or "mis-interpreted". It's complicated 😎
edit on Jul-08-2019 by xuenchen because: 😃

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Uranium one man...Uranium one!!. That dirty Fking Kenyan and his "Jarrett Programming" was meant to supply Hillary with a nuke so she could finish the 2020 plan and make us all beg for a NWO ...because war is so awful that we cannot conceive a life that isn't (protected/Controlled) by a higher "power"

Guess what a** Holes.. we can do this without you!!

I knew long ago by the order of God's Travelers..Q reinforced it.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Cuomo's toast.

Some food for thought..

Where's Schneiderman...has he squealed yet?

edit on 8-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Ms Comey

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
link

DNC official Christine Pelosi, daughter of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, warned over the weekend that "some of our faves" are likely to be implicated in the sex-trafficking case involving convicted billionaire child sex predator Jeffrey Epstein.

Pelosi tweeted: "This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats."

Disclosure is happening.

The rats are running scarred.

Popcorn has never tasted so good!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Don’t follow q much

But seeing as how Epstein is being discussed here I thought this would be relevant

So a couple of things I saw that may be worth posting

Again, if am trying not to prejudge anyone guilt or innocence just putting info out there

First here is mike Cernovich discussing his lawsuit

So the short version

Cernovich filed a brief a while ago to Unseal the documents from Epstein’s case

Epstein was forced to plead guilty to child sex charged but was given a sweetheart deal of only 13 months

Cernovich claims that part of that deal was having the whole file sealed, which is very rare

So he filed to court case to have it unsealed and was disappointed no major media outlet joined him

Eventually he was joined by the Miami Herald and they won. Despite the victory, the files have still not been released as they are being processed and so even he and the Miami herald haven’t seen them

Cernovich claims the only reason charges were now brought is because the officials can no longer hide the crimes as the files will soon be made public

So the charges are there to make it look like the sdny are doing their jobs

Very worth while video
edit on 8-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Also, here is an article showing one of the lawyers representing one of Epstein’s accusers said trump was the only major person who helped them

Following a 2018 financial settlement between Florida attorney Bradley Edwards - who represented one of Epstein's accusers, only to be later sued by Epstein, Edwards claimed that Donald Trump was the 'only person' who provided assistance when Edwards served subpoenas and notices to high-profile individuals connected to Epstein.

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Funny how she cares now after years of dedication to the "Standard Hotel's"

No sympathy here...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

lawandcrime.com...

Release date needs to changed to 'NEVER'.

I hope the judge tomorrow doesn't mis-place his mind and set bail. Needs to be bail DENIED.

Hope we get to see the contents of the indictment tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Much respect Grambler! watched you for a while on the tube. Do you believe indictments and arrests are about to occur or not? If no what's next for us hell bent on a truth?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Much respect Grambler! watched you for a while on the tube. Do you believe indictments and arrests are about to occur or not? If no what's next for us hell bent on a truth?

I honestly have no clue

My guess is that cernovich is right

I think the dam is breaking for people at the sdny and fbi, and they know Info is about to be made public

So they need to cover themselves by filing charges

But we who know better should hold them all to account

Why did they allow Epstein to not be held accountable for so long?

Why didn’t mueller when he ran the fbi, or preet bhara running the sdny do anything?

Only when the public is about to get details do they act

That shows how worthless these agencies are

Now the second portion is will they now pursue justice wherever it leads, or will they continue their practice of covering up for the powerful accused of crimes

And lastly, is trump and those connected to him getting involved in this to make sure justice is served?

The conspiracy angle and things like q are not my strong suit, so I have no idea

I just look at the evidence and see where it takes me, and right now it looks like these agencies tried to cover up for Epstein and his pals, and now are forced to act because info will be made public
edit on 8-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Much appreciated! Yea, Cernovich of all people, go figure. I'll check out the video.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
And another thing mentioned a little in that video

Remember how Manafort, who is being charged and convicted of financial crimes was put in solitary and treated with as much pressure as possible in order to get him to flip by the sdny office?

Do you think they will treat Epstein as harshly to get him to flip, or will he have a much more humane treatment?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

"Now the second portion is will they now pursue justice wherever it leads, or will they continue their practice of covering up for the powerful accused of crimes

And lastly, is trump and those connected to him getting involved in this to make sure justice is served? "....................................

Your above quote is the end all no?

It would be wonderful if our "appointed" "politicians" stepped in and made a difference but..they won't.

We have gravitated to Q because our hopelessness is that sincere!.

You are a prime example (as Am I) of the soul that will not accept a long deep hole of being forgotten!!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

If they continue the practice of covering up then imo we (the people) need to be more diligent than ever. Watch this like hawks as it unfolds, share information, expose corruption to the light, keep the pressure on, hold their feet to the fire and wake up as many ppl as possible. We can't allow them get away with this. We're too close now to let it slip through our fingers. It's our duty.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Good question. I just don't know enough details to say with any confidence. The left believe JE is their guy to takedown Trump and the right believe JE will be the first domino to fall that takes the house of cards down. JE is a different beast apart from Manafort. We know JE has many friends in many high places so I think he will receive better treatment.

On the other hand SDNY prosecutors are relentless, have a reputation of prosecuting high profile criminals, accustomed to external political pressure and have alot of firepower. As one member here pointed out 'who stands to benefit the most in JE prosecution and results?'

If they move him to Rikers Island like they did Manafort that might be enough to make him sing like a bird. Assuming we get some indictment details tomorrow we may be able to speculate further.?

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think that many are missing the mark here.

The Epsteins, the Politicians, Holly Wood, those covering for them, are all second tier players.

Yes, Q wants justice for all these bad actors.

Primarily though, Q is after the big fish and in my opinion, we probably do not even know there names at this stage or if we do know their names we do not understand their importance.

It all has to be cleaned and sanitized, but taking out level 2 and 3 players is not the end game.

I doubt we will ever know the names of the top tier ... but they will face Justice ... possibly not in a court so to speak.

My 2 cents at this stage.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join