It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Immunity, courtesy of Loretta Lynch, after being green-lighted by Obama.

Soooo... are we ending yet another week with the DOJ appearing to be in-the-tank for criminal past/present deep-staters?

It's taken a while but I am glad to see that you are finally opening your eyes.
Think about how in the beginning you were so sure that q, trump, the anons , warier, somebody was going to fix everything for us all.

Maybe now you'll take my advice get off your butt and away from this screen and start getting involved in your local community. Make some real change happen.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Worship (i.e., "Save us Trump/Qanon, you're our only hope!" )

This is what many of us have been talking about when we say q, trump followers remind us of a cult.
We get ridiculed for it every time.

But now you see what we mean right?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, could POTUS be implying he is actually going to be saying Goodbye? Perhaps because SK head gets to lead reunited country?

That's a possibility.

But, the question mark is in parentheses and there is an exclamation mark following.

It's like he is saying, "Hello? Anybody there?" Hello! Hello? Earlier in the tweet, he said "....if Chairman Kim...sees this..." I would assume Kim keeps an eye on President Trump's tweets since Trump reveals a lot through them. There just seems to be an element of concern there. Xi Jinping just visited Kim a few days ago, the first Chinese leader in 14 years to visit NK.

Has Kim been heard from since the Chinese leader's visit? Hello! Hello?

It will be interesting to see if Kim Jong Un meets President Trump at the border.
edit on 28-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I saw the healthcare thing all over the news.

I didn't see anything about the housing though.
It's sounds great except the wording is to vague.

What do they mean by "regulatory barriers"?
What barriers are they talking about getting rid of?

How do I know if I disagree with such barriers if I don't know what they are?
Maybe some of you fine researchers could find out?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Such bias you have. You can't bring yourself to talk about actually good things happening with the dems because why?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I've kind of always seen it, that's why I don't fall under the category of a typical Trump supporter. I don't use the terms "patriot, wwg1wga, trust the plan" or any of the other slogans or labels. I'm sovereign, period.

As far as the plan goes...I hope it really does exist. I hope it works because it would save us so much turmoil and needless suffering. We've already been through enough. But as far as what I trust -- I trust myself. If the plan resonates with what my instincts tell me then I'll trust the plan. At this present moment, it still feels very ambiguous to me.

Q: "Trust the Plan"

Also Q: "Think for yourselves"

I'm picturing that meme with the sweaty guy and a handkerchief trying to decide which red button to push

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q said their is a plan after Trump. I don't see the DS regaining anything more than a small hold on "certain" Interests.
They can have it...Q's end game is way beyond the scope of politics (as you know) As I follow this thread, and live it in real time..It's very clear that the tides have turned. This "plan will take years" or more but, it will be worth it.

PS: I hope today came and went without too much pain, what a horrible loss for your family. My prayers have been sent.

As someone who's been through the same..never be afraid to confront someone you feel is suffering..ever! You never know what your simple words may mean to them.
edit on 28-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Rather than call out someone who is smarter than both of us, why don't you explain what made you so enthusiastic about the D's message last night?

edit on 28-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I always hope the ending of trafficking part of the plan is real. I doubt any of us are going to see the end of trafficking in our lifetimes but man it would be nice.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
When did Q say those indictments would be public? I didn't see any dates in the drops. We can say that they haven't happened or been made public, yet.

When they said the national guard was activated because it was going to cause riots. Within the first 100 drops or so.

ETA: Actually from drop 1 because they made it seem like HRC was ready to run.

So Warrior said things were different now but that is a coincidence. The arrests had dates attached and Q failed to meet the dates. I'll have to go back and read the drops more carefully.

The point is that they are different arrests. Like all those John operation that go after people soliciting prostitutes. Those have been going on for years and even during the Obama admin there were arrests made during those operations and it wasn't because of Q then so logic dictates that they are not attributable to Q now.

The plan may be accomplished by many paths, We don't know what operational paths will be in parallel or sequential or any of the fine details. To provide everyone with that information is a poor tactic; this isn't a total knowledge game.

Doesn't matter. The point is the public doesn't know so they can't really declare with certainty if anything is happening or if it is that it is according to the plan Q laid out.

For all we know it could even be getting more swampy in DC.
edit on 29-6-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Me too

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
Maybe he's smarter than you but I don't even know the guy nor does he know me and our intelligence has not been tested against each other. I feel he's biased based of his posts here.

Last night? I just watched for sanders and we all know what his message is and why people like it.
And to check out harris. She did well and I feel she will move to the head of the pack.

I liked the first debate much more.

Cory and gabbard were on fire. I guess I could post snippets of video highlighting what I liked but why bother? It's not like you would agree, right?

But lets be honest. Both parties do some good work. Things that lots of people agree with and like.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
"Doesn't matter. The point is the public doesn't know so they can't really declare with certainty if anything is happening or if it is that it is according to the plan Q laid out. "

Jesus man.. F the Q plan...Lets just say Q is a big fraud...How can you discount 100,000 pages of revelations and connections that we've unmasked. Your skepticism is welcome and needed. Your ignorance to a few basic facts is worn out.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

What have those 100,000 of pages of revaluations got you? The fact is that they haven't changed anything.

Might be worn out on you but it is still a solid fact.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I am a Independent but, it would be foolish not to listen to all sides. With that being said..you as a smart man must have realized by now that it's all contrived to divide us...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

A snippet or two about the debates here isn't that offensive, but posting videos of the debates and getting into an in depth discussion about the Dem candidates might be best absorbed in its own thread rather than here. Just my opinion. I can't see taking up this valuable Q thread with it.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It's made Me/Us smarter....Knowledge is power.

Will we ever have a say...I don't know but, Q opened up more than a few truths.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

CrankyOldMan.. That was an AWESOME post! I wish you had a way to post on 8ch as "Q-2"....someone endorsed by the Q-Team. Your summary of the POSITIVES that occurred during the week would be placed on qmap.pub... and seen by millions. (Not sure if that's the right platform for the negative Dem stuff though. Didn't Q mostly steer clear of "politics"?)

The Mainstream Media barely mentioned those GOOD things over the past week. Even FoxNews was pre-occupied with Democrat debate/candidate discussions, or a girl who went missing in Utah. (Why does FoxNews follow certain "missing person" stories like that so obsessively?)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

BBC News said half hour ago that NK had seen POTUS tweet and interested in meet but were waiting for proper invite... when the item was repeated 20 mins later they had chopped this bit (?).

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The "Q" exposures have reduced the numbers of active Deep State operatives.

Better than the alternative which was to have the DS gain power and the public all the less "aware".

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join