It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Shades of Operation Anaconda, the OPEC for that sh*t show bordered on criminal. They knew we were coming and we landed right on top of them. Tenacity and relentless air strikes were the only thing that saved the day on that one. When my guys got home and it was time for recognition the podium could only hold ten guys at a time. 20+ guys were recognized that day. Three Silver Stars and the rest Bronze Stars for valor. Keep your powder dry and your head down brother.

We use to say when the bullets fly, hunker in your bunker. We didn't have a war going when I was in Army NG. We were long gone from 'Nam then. So, take that for what it was worth. Thanks to all our Veterans!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Ok, Fake may have been too strong but this is NOT a real indictment from a licensed attorney. This is basically a symbolic gesture by citizens trying to make a point. There is no weight or power behind it except symbolizing a hope he'll be prosecuted.

Glad I only told my Wife about the Mueller indictment claim. Citizens arrest should be applicable IMO but the US Marshals Office might disagree.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

www.mirror.co.uk...

The above was also mentioned back in May , saw it in a Daily Mail report.

Sure makes one wonder
FF etc ?? then something happens ??

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The problem is the majority of that ability is stored in our "junk" DNA (which isn't really junk, it's dormant because they shut it off). Like everything else in this realm, the only way to switch it back on is to first, have an awareness of this ability, then work to restructure your belief system to accept it as truth in conjunction with creating the intention to reactive the ability. Then follow any impulse or 'guidance ' you receive to take action in order to manifest healing.

We still carry some ability in the few DNA strands that are still active. It's just not as fast as we'd like it to be(partly because of the lag time, partly because of the false belief systems we've been indoctrinated into). Think about people who beat all the odds against a debilitating or life threatening disease. Or consider spontaneous remission and the placebo effect. Phenomena that science still can't explain.

Here's a link to current research that touches upon it. I can provide more but I realize most people are still not ready to accept this as truth. I, myself, borderline between belief and knowing because I have noticed an increased improvement to heal myself of injuries, infections, allergies, etc...since I've restructured my belief. And I haven't gotten sick in a long time.

Instead of arguing and debating over the corrupt, failed healthcare system(playing into the duality they want to keep us in), we should be demanding that the gov. declassify/disclose everything they've been hiding from us.

Harvard University Uncovers DNA Switch That Allows Whole-Body Regeneration

newspunch.com...
edit on 28-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: crankyoldman

IMHO Diplomatic converstion compromised.

Another thing:

EO, I posted this the other day referring to day being 888 days in office...

Does the tweet signal 888, the PIC from AF1? Asia G20?

Friday is the 888 day in office.

Thank you Kim.
Deal made.
Clowns out.
Strings cut.
We took control.
Iran next.
Q

Thank you Kim: referring to the complement KIM gave DJT on the letter?
Strings cut: "No more John Kerry or Obama" tweet?
Iran next: Pretty obvious.

Clowns out????

Note the PIC is locked at 639 = 99 = 18 = 9 Completion of something???

Also. Taking the date: 8.3 2018 - 4:53
28) PM

8+3+2+1+8+4+5+3 = 34 = 7-28

DJT Tweet

"While there, if Chairman Kim of North Korea sees this, I would meet him at the Border/DMZ just to shake his hand and say Hello(?)!"

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm down for mass citizens arrests. US Marshals office should be on our side. If not, I guess we know which team they play for
edit on 28-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: pteridine
Of couse it is just what I think. Everything you write is just what you think, isn't it?

No, some of it is backed by facts.

Q said there would be indictments of certain people and that never happened. Whatever anyone might think about that doesn't have any bearing on whether that is true or not.

We should ask Warrior if his actions are the same as when Barry O was in charge. My impression is that they are not. Maybe that part went over your head.

No need to ask. He has already said that they were not.

That doesn't mean that arrests were not made under Obama's admin so were those arrests indicative of "The Plan" being carried out? No, and neither are any arrests made now unless they are the ones Q predicted.

As to the plan, how would you know what it was or wasn't and how it would manifest itself? You seem to be assuming that what you would do is what others would do. Without the information they hold, we can't predict the best path to the goal.

Q stated what their plan was, that is all "The Plan" could be. Anything else is just speculation by the Anons.

When did Q say those indictments would be public? I didn't see any dates in the drops. We can say that they haven't happened or been made public, yet.

So Warrior said things were different now but that is a coincidence. The arrests had dates attached and Q failed to meet the dates. I'll have to go back and read the drops more carefully.

The plan may be accomplished by many paths, We don't know what operational paths will be in parallel or sequential or any of the fine details. To provide everyone with that information is a poor tactic; this isn't a total knowledge game.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Big week. DJT tweeted he was "off to save the free world..."

Before he left he signed two EO's that didn't seem to get any press.

Establishing a White House Council on Eliminating Regulatory Barriers to Affordable Housing

Improving Price and Quality Transparency in American Healthcare To Put Patients First

No War with Iran, Mexico sending Troops to the border and confiscating assets of traffickers. Stock Market up, economy up.

Pictures from the Summit suggest a confident man in charge...

The Opposition had a very big week too.

The Goog is overtly proud and dedicated to stopping DJT reelection

Elizabeth Warren was thrilled to celebrate her birthday at a place where births don't happen.

Pete Butigeig said the reason he's such a lousy mayor is something something white cop black man Mr. Buttigieg admitted to falling short. “I couldn’t get it done,”

Kamala Harris mentioned DJT is an "existential threat" but doesn't seem to know where or when she went to school

Julio Castro made Transgender Reproductive Rights a serious issue

AOC was traumatized by a parking lot

Sleepy Joe Biden was sleepy and let us all know two hours and he's all tuckered out.

Bernie is going to raise taxes for sure to pay for immigrant healthcare

Beto O Roarke established Spandering as a term.

It was a very very good week for both sides.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I knew John Brennan wouldn't be far behind Comey. He and James Comey seem to tweet in lock step.

Brennan is a bitter bitter man. twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The President's tie is too long and it is sticking out.

Pink and light purple.

Anyone know the significance?

This is DJT, usually a snappy dresser ... especially on the world stage.

P

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Anyone know the significance?

His "tie" is bigger and longer?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

have an awareness of this ability, then work to restructure your belief system to accept it as truth in conjunction with creating the intention to reactive the ability. Then follow any impulse or 'guidance ' you receive to take action in order to manifest healing.

So you haven't or can't do these things?

And who are "they".

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Very interesting things afoot. Before the G20 Xi goes to Pyongyang to meet with Kim. During the course of that it's revealed that some letters were exchanged with Trump and Kim. The photo gets released of Kim reading Trumps letter dressed in white. Learning point, the color of mourning in the western world is black, in Asia it's white. Before Trump even meets with Xi he tweets out that he will be in South Korea tomorrow to meet with Moon, that was previously known. But in his tweet he invited Kim to meet with him at the DMZ. WOW

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: pavil

There is around 100 Q drops with the stringer "_y" but now 3 including 3351 with this specific pattern. Good question. Not sure if Rel had a good theory or not. Something about the PatriotsFight board about to change but that doesn't explain all the other drops with "_y".

Rel do you have any idea?

Q2465

Nov 9 2018 20:23:10 (EST)
[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

Q1314

May 4 2018 15:46:23 (EST)
[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

Seems to me like comms...with the y meaning yes.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Can't do what? Regenerate a pinky? No, I haven't reactivated my dormant DNA. I don't know how many strands can be switched on under the confines of this false matrix. However, I have been able to improve my ability to heal and I believe the reason for that is because of my focused intention on healthy cell regeneration.

I use the general term "they" to refer to the entities, beings, ETs, AI program that enslaves us here. I say they because I don't know exactly who they are. I've read various theories. I mostly just know them as the invader races

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Very interesting things afoot. Before the G20 Xi goes to Pyongyang to meet with Kim. During the course of that it's revealed that some letters were exchanged with Trump and Kim. The photo gets released of Kim reading Trumps letter dressed in white. Learning point, the color of mourning in the western world is black, in Asia it's white. Before Trump even meets with Xi he tweets out that he will be in South Korea tomorrow to meet with Moon, that was previously known. But in his tweet he invited Kim to meet with him at the DMZ. WOW

Why is there a question mark at the end of President Trump's tweet? twitter.com...

(Partial):

".............just to shake his hand and say Hello(?)!"

Is he concerned about Kim perhaps?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

My take was it's not a done deal yet

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, could POTUS be implying he is actually going to be saying Goodbye? Perhaps because SK head gets to lead reunited country?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I have been able to improve my ability to heal

You can't prove that and I'm not just going to take your word for it sorry.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Well I'm not here to prove anything to you, so that works out just great for both of us

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join