It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What is POTUS trying to do at the moment..and who is trying to stop it?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The day went better than expected thanks Sabre! The daughters loved the Lockets I'd bought them to keep a picture of their dad in.

Re Q, I've just had a thought about "Watch the Water"...

Europe is having an extreme heat wave yesterday and today... France hit 45.9 degrees centigrade yesterday and their government are pushing TV adverts to drink plenty of water!!

2 questions here:
1) Was the weather manipulated? The winds from the Sahara are literally blowing straight up to Europe,
2) Is there a plan to mass poison through water supplies?

Remember that Merkel stressed that she had drunk 3 glasses of water after her first panic attack... pre-messaging?

edit on 29-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Water problems in Iran also.

Remember Netanyahu's "water" presentation a year ago 😎

PM Netanyahu: Today I'm going to make an unprecedented offer to Iran.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I can't love this post enough.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

ATS has millions of pages with similar truths, sometimes the same ones, exposed.

The Q hook was "The Plan". If that fails then it is a Q fail. It is what made it different. If that is never going to happen then it was just a rehashing of old CTs for popcorn eating purposes. Enjoy the show takes on a whole different meaning then.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Great gesture! People move on...memories don't. Now they have eternity together..tough stuff.

If we are watching the water..I would simply look to ports and entry ways, Warrior seems rather confident in his work on the SB and I have no reason to doubt him. With that I would look to Seattle on down through the Great Lakes. Theirs always a leak. It's bad, I'll provide #'s when available.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
POTUS press conference at 2:25am EDT according to /qresearch... is that in about 45 minutes?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: crankyoldman

I can't love this post enough.

You are so right! In fact, I've put the below advice/link in several threads this evening.

"One of Above Top Secret's most talented members posted a summary of this past week that (IMO) every American needs to read, and let soak into the logical part of our brain.

Here is a link to CrankyOldMan's post: www.abovetopsecret.com... "

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I know...I'ts all been said before.

Q is a different. Highest Level

When a Country...or a High level cyber hack group penetrates Q get back to me.

If it could have been taken down.. It would have been.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What Trump’s done for me;

- tax reform put an extra $400 a paycheck into my cash flow and $1500 extra in year end tax return.

- booming economy has my $1b company I work for hitting records in consumer loans

- the de-regulation has allowed my company to expand staffing by 12% over the past 2 years and my 60+ employees under me are receiving 6% annual pay increases.

- my healthcare costs have been static over past 2 years when they increased 10% annually since Obamacare rolled out.

- my 401k is up 18% over past 2 years.

- my kid’s Pepsi stock went from $80 per share when gifted from my parents to $130 today.

- I’m seeing more BP and ICE presence here in the Tucson sector and feel safer while living close to the southern border.

- As former EOD in the USAF im seeing much improved morale across the military ranks and a stronger presence globally.

- he took on dumb ass McCain & Ryan and the RINO brigade along with the Left and MSM a fended off a coup attempt.

- DJT put an AG in place that mocks Nancy, Nadler, and Schiff while working to get to the bottom of the Obama/Clinton coup attempt.

Yeah, it’s night vs day in my eyes.
edit on 29-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POTUS press conference at 2:25am EDT according to /qresearch... is that in about 45 minutes?

Yes. President Trump will probably answer questions for 90 minutes again, like he did after last year's G-20 summit.

Last year: Our 71 year old President held a 90 minute Q&A with the international press, following Fourteen hours of meetings, after sleeping just 3 hours the night before.

Very rare. Very special.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

edit on 29-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Oh #, I wonder if POTUS going to DE-MILITARIZED ZONE in North Korea is to stress that he will be in a demilitarised location in contrast to martial law hitting US for the "Swift Fury" swamp clean up?

I'm staying up for his press conference and half expecting "The Storm is upon us...".

edit on Sat Jun 29 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I spent 2 years (86 & 88) in the ROK. Really enjoyed my two tours. A unified peninsula in my lifetime to go with Berlin Wall falling, pretty remarkable.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q is a different. Highest Level

You can't prove that.

If it could have been taken down.. It would have been.

Not if it is a gov psy-op working out great. Don't do anything, just vote then sit back and enjoy the show. I think the Romans called that bread and circuses.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

It's the ultimate in using American tax resources for their own gain.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I just go back to clowns out(NK) and what that really meant. We all want further action NOW!1 especially me. Maybe we should sit back and watch the biscuit get buttered...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Maybe we should sit back and watch the biscuit get buttered...

originally posted by: daskakik
Don't do anything, just vote then sit back and enjoy the show.

No coincidences.

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join