posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:53 AM
What Trump’s done for me;
- tax reform put an extra $400 a paycheck into my cash flow and $1500 extra in year end tax return.
- booming economy has my $1b company I work for hitting records in consumer loans
- the de-regulation has allowed my company to expand staffing by 12% over the past 2 years and my 60+ employees under me are receiving 6% annual pay
- my healthcare costs have been static over past 2 years when they increased 10% annually since Obamacare rolled out.
- my 401k is up 18% over past 2 years.
- my kid’s Pepsi stock went from $80 per share when gifted from my parents to $130 today.
- I’m seeing more BP and ICE presence here in the Tucson sector and feel safer while living close to the southern border.
- As former EOD in the USAF im seeing much improved morale across the military ranks and a stronger presence globally.
- he took on dumb ass McCain & Ryan and the RINO brigade along with the Left and MSM a fended off a coup attempt.
- DJT put an AG in place that mocks Nancy, Nadler, and Schiff while working to get to the bottom of the Obama/Clinton coup attempt.
Yeah, it’s night vs day in my eyes.
edit on 29-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)
edit on 29-6-2019 by
PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)